Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
1∫ -1 ( x + 3) dx

integration of x+3 from -1 to 1 is equal to (((x^2)/2)+3x) from -1 to 1 ((1/2)+(3))-((1/2)-3) =3+3 =6

Miryala Gopalakrishna 7 months ago

Ans:- 1 ∫ -1 (x+3)dx =[(x 2 /2)+3x] -1 1 =[(1 2 )/2 -(-1 2 )/2]+3(1-(-1)) =(1/2)-(1/2)+6 =6

Anusha 7 months ago
see attachment and explain it

f(x) = (x^2 + 1) / (x^4 +1) divided num & den by x^2 f(x) = (1 + 1/x^2 ) / (x^2 + 1/x^2) put x – 1/x = t = > 1 + 1/x^2 dx = dt & x^2 + 1/x^2 = (x – 1/x)^2 + 2 = t^2 + 2 ∫(x^2 + 1) / (x^4 +1)...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 9 months ago
What is the value of ∫ e -x (1-tanx)secx dx .

Hi, Just differentiate your answer with respect to x, if you are getting the original function (as in the question), then your answer is correct, otherwise wrong....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

Hi, Please use the integration formula by parts and take e-x to be first function and the remaining to be second...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

I just want the answer to see whether my answer is correct or not.

Shibashis Mallik 7 months ago
what are the followed conditions for lhopital rule

the important condition ar both denominator should be continious @ x=x both are diffrentiable @ x=x f(x)=g(x)=0@x=x f’ and g’ should be continious @ x=x approve if useful

akshat 9 days ago

sorry i ain’t mentioned about the 0/0 form it might be and given indeterminant out of those 7 indeterminate forms but we first have to convet the given value into 0/0 form

akshat 9 days ago

its easy jst deiiferentiate both numerator and denominator

anuj 9 days ago
Find the lenght and equation of the line of shortest distance between the lines x-3/1=y-5/-2=z-7/1 and x+1/7= y+1/-6=z+1/1 Full steps please?

The shortest distance between the lines (x – x 1 )/l 1 = (y – y 1 )/m 1 = (z – z 1 )/n 1 & (x – x 2 )/l 2 = (y – y 2 )/m 2 = (z – z 2 )/n 2 is given by l(x 2 – x 1 ) + m(y 2 – y 1 ) + n(z 2...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 4 months ago
Sir Pls prove that the vector area of a triangle whose vertices are a vector bvector and cvector is 0.5(bvec cross cvector +cvector cross a vec+ a vector cross b vector) Thanks and Rgds, Jai

Let A be the endpoint of , B be the endpoint of vector , and C be the endpoint of vector . Then the vector from A to B is , and the vector from A to C is . So (1/2) | X | is the area of the...
  img
bharat bajaj 10 months ago

Dear student, Let the vertices be given by the vectors: So, the area would be given by: Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 10 months ago
View all Questions »