area under curve

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

∫sin 2x.cos2x dx

Dear Student, Hint: Multiply and divide by 2, Use 2sinAcosA = sin (2A) and then integrate it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Dear Student, Use the hint as I provided. That will be easier compared to yours. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

thanks vijay sir.. but if i substitute sin2x =t and then integrate i got different answer

sumit one year ago
there is a ques. in the image. i`m unable to understand its solution proper. will you help me?

where is the image......................................................................................???????????????????????????????????????????????///

Niranjan 8 months ago
If f(x)= -(25-x 2 ) ½ , find the value of lim x tends to 1, f(x)- f(1)/x-1. please lemme know the answer ...am in a fix pleasee

is of the form 0/0 . Using L’Hospital rule ,differentiate numerator and denominator with respect to x. We get
  img
BALAJI ANDALAMALA 7 months ago
Sir how to solve the problem in attachment?...............................

Put x 2 +2 =y the equation reduces to y 2 -6xy+8x 2 =0 (y-4x)(y-2x)=0 This will give two quadratic equations in x which can now be easily solved x 2 -4x+2= 0 and x 2 -2x+2

Ajay 28 days ago
Evaluate :----- lim 3 sin x - sin 3x x→0 x 3 . Pls post the answer as soon as possible . THANK YOU......

Just write the expansion series .i.e. expand the summation series for sinx and sin3x both up to the power of 3 of x variable. and the denominator x^3 would get cancel out. Then after put x...

Vikas TU 6 hours ago
what is the rank of the word SIPRON? can any one suggest me the answers..

Dear Student, Arrange I, N, O, P, R, S in a alphabetical order. Nor Number of words starting with I, N, O, P and R will be 5*5!. Now the number of words starting with using SIN or SIO will...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

we have to use dictonary order to find the rank of the given word so by using dictonary order the rank of the word that is sipron is 618

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago

answer for your question is come from dictionary order the rank of the word SIPRON is 618 all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: asksch20

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts