Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi in numerator it is e raise to power modulus of x ...please help ….i posted ….......last time i posted this quetion …..at that time i called e raise to power integral part which is wrong...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below So, range of f(x) varies from -1 to 1 (both exclusive). But the co-domain is R. So f(x) is into function. (Function is onto when...
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
find the area bounded by the curves x = y 2 and x = 3 – 2y 2

Hi, point of intersection of two curves (1,1) and (1,-1) Area bounded = Integration of [ (3-2y 2 ) – y 2 ] from y = -1 to y = 1 The integration come out to be 4 units....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

The area bounded will be given by point of intersection will be y 2 = (3 – 2y 2 ) => y 2 =1 => y = +1 and -1 so limit of integration will be -1 to +1 So just solve this definite...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ sin 2x / a cos^2 (x) + b sin^2 (x) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
A ball thrown by a boy in the street is caught by another boy on a balcony 4m above the ground and 18m away after 2s.calculate the intial velocity and the angle of projection.

Let us first resolute the velocity as ux for velocity along x axis due to which it travels 18m and uy which is vertical velocity due to which it travels 4m. There is no air drag(assumption)...

Govind Menon 9 months ago
How do we find out if a given plane contains a given line or not?

See, if we have a given line and a given plane, the we know the following things:- 1) the DRs of normal vector of the plane. 2) a fixed point on the line. 3) the DRs of the line. For a plane...

Yash Jain 3 months ago
Q. FIND THE EQUATION OF THE TANGENTS DRAWN TO THE CURVE- y 2 - 2x 2 – 4y + 8 =0 FROM THE POINT (1,2).

to find the equation of tangent to any curve from point (x1,y1) just replace y^2 by yy1; x^2 by xx1; y by (y+y1)/2 ;x by (x+x1)/2 and constant term is remain unchanged, so in your question...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

thanks buddy!!

bharat makkar 7 months ago
View all Questions »