Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to study the logarithms table

Assuming that you have a table of 4-figure logarithms to base 10 (known as Common Logarithms) with numbers 10 to 99 down the left hand column, and 1-9 across the top of the main columns,...
  img
Avinash 5 days ago

GO TO LINK AND EXPLORE

Aakash 4 days ago
5 ∫ 3 (2 – x) dx

integration of 2-x from 3 to 5 is equal to (2x-((x^2)/2)) from 3 to 5 =(2*5-((5^2)/2))-(2*3-((3^2)/2)) =(10-(25/2))-(6-(9/2)) =(-5/2)-(3/2) =-8/2 =-4

Miryala Gopalakrishna 9 months ago

Ans:- 5 ∫ 3 (2-x)dx =[2x-(x 2 /2)] 3 5 =[2(5-3)]-[(25/2)-(9/2)] =[2(2)]-[(25-9)/2] =4-8 =-4

Anusha 9 months ago
I cant understand what is differntiation and integration i need a deep eplanation and also where to use

These are the mathematical operations/tools, where differentiation is used to find the gradient or rate of change and integration is used to add the smaller parts to find whole. they are...
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago
the subnormal at any point on the curve xy n = a n+1 is constant for?

The subnormal is constant for any value of x, y, and even n, . X, Y belongs to R and n belongs to N. Because given equation denotes a simple curve so subnormal have not any restrinction...

Pushparaj Patel 24 days ago
ques is in image

HEY aman there may be some problem while uploading que image so post it again i will try to solve it

ng29 3 months ago

there is no image post it again approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
Two consecutive sides of a parallelgrm are 4x+5y=0 and 7x+2y=0. If the eqn of one of the diagonals is 11x+7y=9 find eqn of other diagonal.

Solve the 2 side eqns to get the point of intersection. Check if this point lies on the diagonals whose eqn is given. If yes, then this diagonal emerges from the point if intersection. If...
  img
Ravi 8 months ago

Solve the 2 side eqns to get the point of intersection. Check if this point lies on the diagonals whose eqn is given. If yes, then this diagonal emerges from the point if intersection. If...
  img
Ravi 8 months ago

img
Ravi 8 months ago
View all Questions »