Please solve this ∫e x tanx(1-2sec 2 x) dx I am waiting for your reply

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ sin 2x / sin(x – pi/6) sin(x + pi/6) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
Find the following integral ∫dx/(1+(tanx)^1/2) Limit is from pi/6 to pi/3 Please reply soon.

Dear student, We have the given integral given by: Hence, if we add I twice, we get: Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 10 months ago

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question …......(1) ......(2) (1) + (2)
  img
i dont understand how to do it..

i think its option d

SAITEJA GOUD 7 days ago

how u did it?

Prakhar Tomar 7 days ago
the westward and southward components of the velosity of a ship are 6.7 knots and 12.5 knots respectively. find the speed of the ship and the direction in which it is sailing.

for he westward and southward components of the velosity of a ship are 6.7 knots and 12.5 knots respectively.the speed of sheep is sqrt (6.7 2 + 12.5 2 ) and the direction is tan-1(6.7/12.5)
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

Ans: Velocity in west direction: Velocity in south direction: Speed of ship: Direction: Moving at an angle w.r.t to west
  img
How to create a magic square if we know a date. Eg-22-04-2014 The first column should have 22 2nd-04 3rd-20 and 4 th -14. I believe ramanujan created the same thing for his birthday but I...

Please find your answer below let the table be- 22 04 20 14 -1 st row now we have to make 4 rows and 4 columns. now, and the first and the last number ie-22+14=36 now think any 2 number...

Yugabrat Gogoi 8 months ago

Please find your answer below let the table be- 22 04 20 14 -1 st row now we have to make 4 rows and 4 columns. now, and the first and the last number ie-22+14=36 now think any 2 number...

Yugabrat Gogoi 8 months ago
View all Questions »