Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
1∫ -1 ( x + 3) dx

integration of x+3 from -1 to 1 is equal to (((x^2)/2)+3x) from -1 to 1 ((1/2)+(3))-((1/2)-3) =3+3 =6

Miryala Gopalakrishna 3 months ago

Ans:- 1 ∫ -1 (x+3)dx =[(x 2 /2)+3x] -1 1 =[(1 2 )/2 -(-1 2 )/2]+3(1-(-1)) =(1/2)-(1/2)+6 =6

Anusha 3 months ago
hi in numerator it is e raise to power modulus of x ...please help ….i posted ….......last time i posted this quetion …..at that time i called e raise to power integral part which is wrong...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below So, range of f(x) varies from -1 to 1 (both exclusive). But the co-domain is R. So f(x) is into function. (Function is onto when...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
Integrate from (pi)/6 to (pi)/3 ∫dx/(1+tan 5 x)

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below …......(1) ….......(2) (1) + (2)
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

Thanx.

Lovey 6 months ago
A bag contains 4 red and 4 black balls. Another bag contains 2 red and 6 black balls. One of the two bags is selected at random and a ball is drawn from the bag which is found to be red....

the probability that the ball is drawn from the first bag ..... total balls in both the bags is 4+4+2+6 = 16. but the ball should be red and from the first bag, therefore th probability is...

God Of Maths one month ago

Wrong , ans is 2/3 and thanks i have solved it .

Drake one month ago
A person goes to office either by car, scooter, bus or train probability of which being 1/7 , 3/7 , 2/7 and 1/7 respectively. Probability that he reaches office late, if he takes car,...

Hello Student, P(C)=1/7 P(S)=3/7 P(B)=2/7 P(T)=1/7 I be the event of him reaching in time. P(I/C)=7/9 P(I/S)=8/9 P(I/B)=5/9 P(I/T)=8/9...
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago
Value of x in the following –

Image is attached

Drake 7 months ago
View all Questions »