FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

3 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
2-x

the force acting on moving charge particle in a uniform magnetic field is (a) normal to magnetic field (b) at 45 degree from the magnetic field (c) parallel to the magnetic field

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Force acting on a charged moving particle in a magnetic field is given by: F = Magnetic Force q = charge on a particle (can be...
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
integration of logx2

log x 2 = 2 logx and integration of logx is =xlogx – x,,using ILATE so the answer is 2(xlogx -x)

himanshu pandey one month ago

log x 2 = 2 log x So its answer is = 2( x logx + x ) Please approve if you like it

Shivam Chopra one month ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 / sqrt(x) (sqrt(x) + 1) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
On the portion of the straight line x + y = 2 which is intercepted between the axes, a square is constructed away from the origin, with this portion as one of its side. then the point of...

soln: point of intersection of its diagonals is center of the square.... as shown in the image below the center is P (2,2) thanks and regards
  img
Ajay Verma 7 months ago
If a and b are unit vectors and θ is the angle between them, then prove that cos θ/2 = ½ |a+b|

In this problem, it is given that the magnitude of unit vectors are unity. Calculate the resultant of tese given vectors, as R = a + b Find its magnitude and calculate mathematically...You...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago

In this problem, it is given that the magnitude of unit vectors are unity. Calculate the resultant of tese given vectors, as R = a + b Find its magnitude and calculate mathematically...You...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago
the number of words in which the letters of the word DECISIONS be arranged so that letter N is somewhere in between I’s is k! / 12 where k is______________ int type qs..

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below There are 9 letters so there are 7 cases case 1: i _ _ _ _ _ _ _ i here no of ways =7!/2! i _ _ _ _ _ _ i_ no of ways=6*6!/2! i _...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 6 months ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below. Sorry for the previous misunderstanding as i have misinterpreted the question. Word – DECISIONS S & I in the word...
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »