2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

2 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . PLEASE HELP ME EVALUATE THE GIVEN LIMIT AS A SUM......( PIC IS ATTACHED)

Hi Student I am not able to see any attachment. Please check it again and post it again....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

SIR ATLEAST PLEASE ANSWER OTHER PROBLEMS.............

bharat makkar one month ago
∫x 2 sin 3 x dx

Obtain the integration of Sin 3 x from the Sin3x equality involving Sin 3 x in terms of Sinx and Sin 3x. Now, for∫x 2 sin 3 x dx, use by parts (with ILATE: Inverse, log, algebraic, Trig,...
  img
Ravi one month ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ a / b + ce^x dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
can anyone tell why dont anyone want to solve my problem if there is any problem in graphics then i can upload another pic............. please explain fully ….if it has 0/0 form …..then...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Forget the 0/0 form if that making you damn confusing. I am solving this by standard method. And remember L’Hospital is a...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
Find the number of selection of r things out of n different things such that none of particular things are selected at a time. (Topic:Permutation And Combination)

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below The number of permutations of n dissimilar things taken r at a time when k(< r) particular things always occur is [(n-k)P...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 months ago

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below The number of permutations of n dissimilar things taken r at a time when k(< r) particular things always occur is [(n-k)P...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 months ago
Two forces of 60n and 80n acting at an angle of 60degree with each other pull an object. What single pull would replace the given forces. Pls explain how to calculate the direction properly....

Dear student, We can figure out what is the net force acting on the Object by the vector sum of the forces or by breaking them into different components. As the figure isnt visible to me ,...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 5 months ago

Yeah Listen Carefully Buddy................If Two Vectors Are Equal Then Only You Can Say That The Resultant Vector Makes Equal Angle With Both The Vectors But U Gave 1)60N and 2)80N So...

surya 5 months ago
View all Questions »