Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

3 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I cant understand what is differntiation and integration i need a deep eplanation and also where to use

These are the mathematical operations/tools, where differentiation is used to find the gradient or rate of change and integration is used to add the smaller parts to find whole. they are...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
intigret cos2x.sin4x/cos^4x(1+cos^2 2x)

cos2x sin4x/[cos 4 x(1+cos 2 2x)] can be written as tanx – 16cos 3 x sin 3 x / [cos 4 x(3+cos4x)] ∫tanx dx = sec 2 x put cos 4 x/(3+cos4x) = t then – 16cos 3 xsin 3 x/(3+cos4x) 2 dx = dt ∫– ...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 11 months ago

Sorry, Pl. ignore, this is a wrong solution

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 11 months ago
integratration

Hi, Take Ln X = t So by this substitution dt is available which is 1/x. Now our function has reduced to Sin t . dt which is easily integrable. After integration do the back substitution to...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hii The image is not visible properly . Kindly repost it and we will get back to you with correct answer Thanks . . . .. . . . . . . . ..
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
sin2a +3sina +cosa +3cosa

I am unable to solve it further, please reply if know the answer.

Anoopam Mishra 15 days ago

= sin2a + 3sina + 4cosa

Anoopam Mishra 15 days ago
In the figure given below, ABCDEF is a regular hexagon of side length 1, AFPS and ABQR are squares.Then the ratio Area (APQ)/ Area (SRP) equals

length of AP and AQ is as these are diagonals of square with side 1. Since AP and AQ are diagonals of square ASPF and ABQR respectively Also, due to hexagon property, angle between adjacent...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 11 months ago

Notice length of AP = = length of AQ. Also note and length of SR = length of SP = 1. so the two triangles are iscosceles with same angle between the equal sides. So the ratio of areas is...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 11 months ago

Sir , can you explain this answer with more steps.

Vineeth 11 months ago
can someone tell me where is monotonicity part in the book M.L. Khanna. I’m unable to solve questions of monotonicity.

Monotonocity part in Ml khanna is in chapters like derivatives,differentiations etc
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details