Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 480 off
USE CODE: ask30

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

4 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the value of ∫ e -x (1-tanx)secx dx .

Hi, Just differentiate your answer with respect to x, if you are getting the original function (as in the question), then your answer is correct, otherwise wrong....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one year ago

Hi, Please use the integration formula by parts and take e-x to be first function and the remaining to be second...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one year ago

I just want the answer to see whether my answer is correct or not.

Shibashis Mallik one year ago
∫(1/sinx)dx

1/sinx can be written as cosecx and the integral of cosecx is log |cosecx – cotx|. Therefore,

Athiyaman 5 months ago

1/2cos2x is thebest answer

ranadeeshwar 5 months ago

Nikhil Upadhyay 5 months ago
TRIANGE ABC IF ANGLE A =X,ANGLE B=3x-2AND ANGLE C=Y AND ANGLE C- ANGLE B=9.FIND THREE ANGLES

Hint, Using the conditionANGLE C- ANGLE B=9, we can find that angle C = 7 + 3x. So the three angles in terms of x will be A = x and B = 3x-2 and C = 7 + 3x. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
i want video for strictly and strictly decreasing function

Google – fNp69step6Q and 28uAm2MG0Mo

Anoopam Mishra 5 months ago

Can`t understand why my answer was disapproved. Search for `fNp69step6Q` and `28uAm2MG0Mo` on Google. T

You’re welcome! After watching the videos please tell me if you liked them.

WHAT SHOULD BE THE MISSING DIGIT ? EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER BY GIVING REASONS.45,41,50, ? ,25,29

The series will be 45, 41, ?, 50, 25, 29 4 2 + 5 2 = 41 4 2 + 1 2 = 17 1 2 + 7 2 = 50 5 2 + 0 2 = 25 2 2 + 5 2 = 29 So, in place of ?, the number will be 17
  img
Kanika 13 days ago

= 29 2 + 5 2 = 252 2 + 0 2 = 505 2 + 7 2 = 171 2 + 1 2 = 414 2 + 5 2 The series will be 45, 41, ?, 50, 25, 294 so number is 17(seventeen)

manmath 7 days ago
Is there any way to find out if two lines given in symmetrical form intersect or not? (without using vectors)

ya we can do dat by equating it to t1 and t2 and then equate x y and z coordinates individually
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

um...sir what is t1 and t2?

Satviki Pathak one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30