FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

3 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . PLEASE HELP ME EVALUATE THE GIVEN LIMIT AS A SUM......( PIC IS ATTACHED)

Hi Student I am not able to see any attachment. Please check it again and post it again....
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago

SIR ATLEAST PLEASE ANSWER OTHER PROBLEMS.............

bharat makkar 6 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ sin 2x / sin(x – pi/6) sin(x + pi/6) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
plz. answer the attached question with explanation. thank you

In the question in denomiator it should be [x 2 ] Find your answer below in the image.
  img
Harsh Patodia 27 days ago

thanks for your help!

sufi digital 26 days ago
what is the integration and differenation of (x^x)?

We cannot integrate this For differentiation of x x , Let x x = y Take log on both sides xlogx = logy Differentiate both sides wrt to x x * 1/x + logx = 1/y * dy/dx y(1 + logx) =dy/dx dy/dx=...
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 months ago
find the equation of the circle through (-2,-4), (6,0) and (1,5)

Hii FInd out equations of two chords using three points. Then find the pair of equations of perpendicular bisectors. Find their point of intersection that will be centre . Find out the value...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

hey I have a simpler and unique solution Use family of circles passing through two points and then put third point to get the constant The required circle’s equation will be S + k L = 0...

Kaustubh Nayyar 6 months ago

hii use general equation of circle... x 2 +y 2 +2gx+2fy+c=0 put the given coordinates and you will ger the linear eqn with three variables ...solve them to find g f c then put it on the...

divyansh 6 months ago
( m+2 )sinA + (2m – 1)cosA = ( 2m+1 ) then find tanA. (the answer is 3/4)

(m+2) Sin A +(2m-1) Cos A = 2m+1--------1 we know that , Sin A =(2 tan(A/2))/(1+tan 2 (A/2) and Cos A = (1-tan 2 (A/2))/(1+tan 2 (A/2) let tan(A/2) = k and it in first equation We get,...

JAGADEESH 4 months ago

thank you

Kaustubh Nayyar 4 months ago
View all Questions »