Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

3 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 / sqrt(x) (sqrt(x) + 1) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago
∫e -( x*x) dx=?

there is no elementary integral for the given funciton. Pl. check the following link for further workings. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaussian_integral

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 11 months ago

Is this ∫e -( x 2 ) dx or ∫e -( x x ) dx pl. specify

Is this ∫e -( x 2 ) dx or ∫e -( x x ) dx pl. specify

Calcilate the area bounded between the curves y = x and y = lnx from 0 and 1.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below y = x y = lnx Area b/w curves ‘A’
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

first we should find the area covered by the line in the interval oto1 then we find area covered by the curve lnx in the interval 0 to 1 then the difference gives us the answer

pavansai one year ago
Let A(3,-4), B(1,2) and P(2k-1,2k+1) is a variable point such that PA + PB IS MINIMUM then k=

what is problem in dis questions just find distances and sum them now u will get equation in k , consider it as function of k and u have to find its min value differentiate it wrt ot k and...

ng29 3 months ago

ok there is another metod to approach this question P will be mid point of A and B then PA + PB will be minimum and hence by using mid point formula u will get value of k approve if...

ng29 3 months ago

That I know, but it takes too much time if you have any short method please tell me....

Aditya Sharma 3 months ago
the subnormal at any point on the curve xy n = a n+1 is constant for?

The subnormal is constant for any value of x, y, and even n, . X, Y belongs to R and n belongs to N. Because given equation denotes a simple curve so subnormal have not any restrinction...

Pushparaj Patel one month ago
in how many ways can n identical things be distributed into r different groups??

In n+r-1 C r-1 ways. PLZ APPROVE MY ANS.

Nikhil Upadhyay 4 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details