2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

2 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
find the area bounded by the curves x = y 2 and x = 3 – 2y 2

Hi, point of intersection of two curves (1,1) and (1,-1) Area bounded = Integration of [ (3-2y 2 ) – y 2 ] from y = -1 to y = 1 The integration come out to be 4 units....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

The area bounded will be given by point of intersection will be y 2 = (3 – 2y 2 ) => y 2 =1 => y = +1 and -1 so limit of integration will be -1 to +1 So just solve this definite...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Using integration find the area of the region bounded by the line y – 1 = x , the x axis and the ordinates x = -2 and x = 3

Calculate the area under the graph in 2 parts. One for area under the x axis and another for area above the x axis. i.e. from -2 to -1 and from -1 to 3. The function to be integrated should...
  img
Ravi one month ago
Q . PLEASE HELP ME EVALUATE THE GIVEN LIMIT AS A SUM......( PIC IS ATTACHED)

Hi Student I am not able to see any attachment. Please check it again and post it again....
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

SIR ATLEAST PLEASE ANSWER OTHER PROBLEMS.............

bharat makkar 2 months ago
Area of a quadrilateral is 3/4*root3. The radius of circle circumscribing the quad. is 1. if AB=1 BD=root3 then BC.CD=?

Hello Student, clearly Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
please help .........

Hi student Let sinx= t 2t 2 +3t – 2 = 2t 2 +4t -t -2 = 2t(t+2) -1(t+2)= (2t -1)(t+2) Now given (2t-1)(t+2)>0 => t>1/2 or t<-2 => sinx> ½ or sinx <-2 (not...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

in equation 1 ...can i write 2pi/3 (pi/2+pi/6).......instead of 5pi/6 ….….….…....

milind one month ago
uses?

Hello Student Please clarify the question Thanks...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

uses of trignometry are: Trigonometry is commonly used in finding the height of towers and mountains. It is used in navigation to find the distance of the shore from a point in the sea. It...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 3 months ago
View all Questions »