2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

2 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi in numerator it is e raise to power modulus of x ...please help ….i posted ….......last time i posted this quetion …..at that time i called e raise to power integral part which is wrong...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below So, range of f(x) varies from -1 to 1 (both exclusive). But the co-domain is R. So f(x) is into function. (Function is onto when...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
options f(x) is bounded and it takes both of it’s bounds and the range of f(x) contains exactly one integral point. f(x) is bounded and it takes both of it’s bounds and the range of f(x)...

Hii I have attached a word format of the answer you can consider this for solving Option A is the answer Substitute tanx = t and write the series in terms of t, then use (m+ 1/m) >= 2...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
1/(sinx + secx)

1/(sinx+secx) = cosx/(sinxcosx+1) = 2cosx/(2sinxcosx+2) =(cosx +sinx)/(3-(sinx-cosx) 2 ) + (cosx-sinx)/((cosx+sinx2) 2 +1) substitute sinx-cosx and t in first term and cosx-sinx as z in...

Amarendra Mishra 28 days ago
A rop of length l slides with it’s ends on co-ordinates axis. Find the locus of it’s midpoint.

see, if (a,b)are the x n y axes,a 2 +b 2 =l 2 .....(c,d) midpt....c=a/2,,d=a/2....c^2+d^2=l^2/4....x^2+y^2=l 2 /4

RITABRATA SANYAL 3 months ago
Please tell how they calculate it sir please see attachment please

attachement is not visible, please write the quesion on forum , otherwise not possible to help you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

=5 +n/1 + n(n-1) / 2! + ….....+ n!/n! next step I want to understand (1+1)^n + 4 = 2^n + 4

milind 4 months ago
Could someone suggest me how to build strong base for iit jee maths?Thanks in advance.

Every practical example is concerned of somewhat mathematical approach. 1. NCERT approach 2. Topic specialized books a. CALCULUS-- A.M.Aggarawal b. Trigonometry and vector analysis-...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »