Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: asksch20

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

4 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

Find the area encolsed by the curve IyI =sin2x where x belongs to [0,2pie] a)2,b)3,c)4,d)8

Dear Student, The graph for the given equation will be same as graph of y = sin2x but the portion below x-axis will be shifted above it (becuase y should always be positive). And because of...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
If f(x) and g(x) are two fuctions with g(x)=x-1/x and fog(x)= x 3 -1/x 3 , then f’(x) is equal to?

solution below.................................................................................................

Ajay one month ago
my test is day after tomorrow give me advice please

go to bed at time and donot study till late night health is wealth so take a balanced diet no new concepts at this time just proper sleep and fresh mind helps you to give your best best of...

SAHIL 4 months ago
How these results have been derived ? I always to fail to memorise them so I thought why not go with the logic. Because these are widely in Differential Calculus too though they are part of ...

What study material are you following, you should refer to a classic text series like Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight to clear such concepts. Even iit jee books like one from Arihant got...

Ajay 12 days ago
For what value of x will be 4 x -3(2 x+3 )+128=0?check your solution also.

Hint: replace 2 x by y and make the quadratic in y. Then solve for y. You will get two values of y 8 and 16. Then replace back the value of y and then solve for x. You will get finally x = 3...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts