Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 640 off
USE CODE: SSP40

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

4 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

find the integration of the ques 2+3cosx/sinx+2cosx+3

Dear Student, For this type of problem, Assume, numerator = A(differentition of Denominator) + B(Denominator) + C From here find the values of A, B and C. then Integrate the problem. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
PLEASE SOLVE IT

jagdish singh singh 6 months ago
0 ∫ 1 (1+e -x^2 )dx=?

jagdish singh singh 6 months ago
shortest distance between the skew lines r=(i+2j+3k)+t(i+3j+2k) and r=(4i+5j+6k)+(2i+3j+k) is?

for shortest distance between skew lines we use a formula d=(a2-a1).(b1*b2)/mod(b1*b2) where a1 and a2 are points from which the given two lines are passing b1 and b2 are direction ratios...

ng29 one year ago

use formula d=(a2-a1).(b1*b2)/mod(b1*b2) approve if useful

ng29 one year ago
WHO WAS FATHER OF THE COMPUTER?

Charles Babbage was considered to be the father of computing after his invention and concept of the Analytical Engine in 1837. The Analytical Engine contained an Arithmetic Logic Unit...

HARINATH 8 months ago

CHARLES BABBAGE.

pa1 8 months ago

CHARLES BABBAGE.

sai kumar 8 months ago
If a ray travelling along the line x = 1 gets reflected from the line x + y = 1, then the equation of the line along which the reflected ray travel is

the angle between x = 1 and x + y = 1 is 45 degrees. as angle i = angle r so, angle r = 45 degrees putting the value in the formula tan theta = (m 1 – m 2 / 1 + m 1 m 2 ) we get m = 0 so...

Satyadip Mahapatra 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

Get extra R 640 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts