Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

4 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the integration of square root of sin x a trignometric function

write underroot(sinx) as 1.underroot(sinx) and then apply integrations by parts take underroot(sinx) as the first function and 1 as the second function...

Himanshu 6 months ago
Pls clarify me that question which propety used i didnt understand

hello anil kumar, please tell me the quetion first.and type clearly the quetion..............................................................................

raj kumar one month ago
Sir please answer and specify the reason.

∫ nx n-1 /(1+x). dx = (∫ n.x n-1 .dx)/(1+x) | 0 1 – ∫ (∫n.x n-1 .dx).d /dx (1 /(1+x) ), using recerse chain rule for integration. ∫ n.x n-1 .dx = x n and d /dx (1 /(1+x) ) = -1 /(1+x) 2 ,...

Akshay 10 months ago
tan(360)

SEELA YUVARAJU 7 months ago

SAI SARDAR 7 months ago
how to find no. of lattice points of a circle x^2+y^2-6x-8y+15=0 ?

x 2 ,jab hote hai ,tab 2 lattice point hota hai….eihapar x 2 & y 2 bhi hai..... so, 4 lattice point hona sahia.....

imamul haque 3 months ago
which books are best for studying conic sections for iitjee....................from which book questions come directly

For conic section refer to SL lonely coordinate geometry as it covers all the topics with proofs for better understanding....but you have to skip some irrelevant topics

Himanshu 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts