2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

2 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
evaluate the following integral ∫ cos 2x / (cos x + sin x)^2 dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Integrate from 0 to 1. ∫|sin2(pi)x| dx || is a modulus function.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ sin 2x / sin(x – pi/6) sin(x + pi/6) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Sir in this question Prove that the vectors 3i+2j-2k,-i+3j+4k and 4i-j-6k can form a triangle. If we find the distance between the vectors and add them then we get zero so it is proved. But...

LET a =3i+2j-2k , b =-i+3j+4k and c =4i-j-6k,you see on adding b and c we obtain a therfore a,b and c form a triangle according to TRIANGLE LAW OF VECTOR ADDITION. with regards SIDDHARTH...

siddharth gupta 3 months ago
if a 2 +b 2 +c 2 -ab-bc-ca=0 then show that a=b=c .

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below a² + b² + c² = ab + bc + ca Multiplying both sides with "2", we have 2 ( a² + b² + c² ) =...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
If c is positive and 2ax^2 + 3bx + 5c = 0 does not have any real roots, then prove that 2a - 3b + 5c > 0.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Since this equation does not have any real roots. So f(x) will either be positve or negative. Lets check out. Since c > 0...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »