2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are of the cure is the integral of the graph function

2 years ago

The area under the plot of plasma concentration of drug (not logarithm of the concentration) against time after drug administration. The area is conveniently determined by the “trapezoidal rule”: the data points are connected by straight line segments, perpendiculars are erected from the abscissa to each data point, and the sum of the areas of the triangles and trapezoids so constructed is computed. When the last measured concentration (Cn, at time tn) is not zero, the AUC from tn to infinite time is estimated by Cn/kel.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
evaluate ∫ cos x / 1+ cos x dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 4 days ago
evaluate ∫ { x^2 + e^(log x) + (e/2)^x} dx

I = ∫x 2 +e logx +(e/2) x dx Let I 1 = ∫x 2 dx = x 3 /3 + C I 2 = ∫e logx dx put, logx = t ,after solving we find_ I 2 = e 2logx +C 1 I 3 =∫(e/2) x dx put , (e/2) x = z or, log(e/2) x = logz...

kartik kumar 13 days ago
evaluate ∫ 1 / 1 – sin x dx

img
Jitender Singh 4 days ago
Find the real values of the parameter ‘a’ for which atleast one complex number z =x+iy satisfies both the equality | z- ai | = a+4 and the inequality | z-2 |

Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below [|z-ai| = a + 4] [|z-2| < 1] For these two to have atleast one solution, then both circles must intersect [|x+iy-ai| = a+4]...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago
A rop of length l slides with it’s ends on co-ordinates axis. Find the locus of it’s midpoint.

see, if (a,b)are the x n y axes,a 2 +b 2 =l 2 .....(c,d) midpt....c=a/2,,d=a/2....c^2+d^2=l^2/4....x^2+y^2=l 2 /4

RITABRATA SANYAL 10 days ago
Find the exact value of cos(13pi/12)

img
Jitender Singh 27 days ago

Exact answer of cos (13pi/12) is -1.833...... because cos (pi) is always -1

Ranganna palem Srikanth 27 days ago
View all Questions »