Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 480 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

intregate from 0 to 3, (x^2+1)d[x] where [x] denotes greatest integer less than equal to x

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Debadutta,

An integration where there is no variable of integration is not possible.

d[x] does not vary. It becomes a constant.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

∫(1/sinx)dx

1/sinx =cosec x or integration of 1/x = ln |x|+c where c is arbitari constant so by using this formula integration of i/sinx is ln |sinx +c|

kalyan 2 months ago

sorry made a mistake currect answer is 1/sinx =cosec x integration of cosec(x) is ln|cosec x-cot x|+c where c is arbitari constant....

kalyan 2 months ago

1/sin(x)=cosec (x) the integration of cosec(x) is ln|cosec x-cot x|+c where cis an arbitrary constant

SREEKANTH 2 months ago
If area of a bounded curve is asked, the which area (numeric or signed) is to be calculated?

area is never negative . so area should always be calc with modulus function . while integrating , we must split the integral at the points where the curves intersect . hope this helps you.

sri tanish 3 months ago
Find the area encolsed by the curve IyI =sin2x where x belongs to [0,2pie] a)2,b)3,c)4,d)8

Dear Student, The graph for the given equation will be same as graph of y = sin2x but the portion below x-axis will be shifted above it (becuase y should always be positive). And because of...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
The minimum |z| satisfying |z+1/z| = 2 is ...........?

The answer is -1+ as shown below......................................................................................

Ajay 12 days ago

Please read the question again. I want to find the minimum |z| Please tell me how to use Triangle Inequality in this..

Anshuman Mohanty 13 days ago

Put z = x+iy => |x + iy + 1/(x + iy)| => |[(x+iy)^2 + 1]/(x+iy)| =>|x^2 – y^2 + 2xyi + 1|/|x+iy| => root[(x^2 – y^2 +1)^2 + 1]/root(x^2 + y^2) Now solve it and compare it.

Vikas TU 13 days ago
The sum of two unit vectors is also a unit vector.Then the magnitude of their difference is ?

on solving we get angle between vectors are 120 0 now we use same formula for s8ubtraction magnitude and put dot product value we get answer is 3 APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one year ago
how to find remainder using binomial theorem CITE EXAMPLES

Here is one of the answers which I have given http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Algebra/using-binomial-theorem-find-the-reminder-when-5-ra_141150.htm
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 480 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts