Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

intregate from 0 to 3, (x^2+1)d[x] where [x] denotes greatest integer less than equal to x

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Debadutta,

An integration where there is no variable of integration is not possible.

d[x] does not vary. It becomes a constant.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

WHAT IS A VECTOR SPACE.....................................................?

DEAR NAG, A VECTOR SPACE IS THE SET OF ANY NUMBERS THAT SATISFIES THE TEN PROPERTIES OF VECTOR ADDITION AND SCALR MULTIPLICATION.

T Dileep 5 days ago
answer the question in image ….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…....

write sec^3x as sec^x*secx and then integrate by using integration by parts ….................. take the first functions as secx and second functions as sec^x hence the integral will...

Himanshu 7 months ago
my test is day after tomorrow give me advice please

go to bed at time and donot study till late night health is wealth so take a balanced diet no new concepts at this time just proper sleep and fresh mind helps you to give your best best of...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Solve this Let a = i + 2 j + 3k and b = 3 i + j find the unit vector in the direction of a+b?

Given a = i + 2 j + 3k and b = 3i + j a + b = i + 2 j + 3k + 3i + j = 4 i + 3 j + 3k ∴ The unit vector in the direction of =± 4 i + 3 j + 3k 16 + 9 + 9 =± a+b |a+b| 4 i + 3 j + 3k | 4 i + 3 ...

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 6 months ago
How to master trigonometry problems of IIT level?

In my opinion, the best book for practicing iit level trigonometry problems is S.L. Loney (arihant publication) and Amit M. Agarwal (Arihant Publicatio

Vaibhav Gupta 11 months ago

Right. Thanks a lot sir

SAHIL 11 months ago

Vaibhav Gupta 11 months ago
co-ordinates of four points A,B,C and D are (0,-1), (-1,2), (15,2) and (4,-5) respectively. Find the ratio in which line segment AC divides the line segment BD internally

try to use section farmula and slope of i think this will help u to get u from it If it is help to get ans then approve it

vedant patil 11 months ago

try to use section farmula and slope of i think this will help u to get u from it If it is help to get ans then approve it

vedant patil 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts