intregate from 0 to 3, (x^2+1)d[x] where [x] denotes greatest integer less than equal to x

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Debadutta,

An integration where there is no variable of integration is not possible.

d[x] does not vary. It becomes a constant.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
integrate 1/(a+bcosx)^2 dx

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question Now, simply use the standard form & partial farction
  img
Jitender Singh 10 days ago
What are independent parameters?, are they the variable that are the coefficients of x, y and their derivatives, or the independent variable, pls get me a clear defenition

It is really confusing to count the number of independent variable in certain questions, pls guys, help me...

subin 4 months ago
Let f be a real valued function satisfy f(x) + f(x+4) = f(x+2) + f(x+6) Prove that limit (x to x+8) ∫f(t)dt is constant

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question …..(1) …......(2) (1) + (2) is constant
  img
Jitender Singh 10 days ago
A person goes to office either by car, scooter, bus or train probability of which being 1/7 , 3/7 , 2/7 and 1/7 respectively. Probability that he reaches office late, if he takes car,...

Hello Student, P(C)=1/7 P(S)=3/7 P(B)=2/7 P(T)=1/7 I be the event of him reaching in time. P(I/C)=7/9 P(I/S)=8/9 P(I/B)=5/9 P(I/T)=8/9...
  img
Arun Kumar 22 days ago
Is the function f (x) = |x^2 - x| differentiable at x = 2. If yes find it’s derivative.

Yes fuction will be differentiable at x =2. which can easily be seen by graph of the function. First draw the graph of y = x2-x and then take mode. Derivative will be = 2x-1 at x= 2...
  img
ruchi yadav 4 months ago

Yes, for x>1, the f(x) = x^2 - x It if a polynomial function. Hence it is differentiable at x=2. Thanks & Regards Bharat Bajaj askIITians Faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago

yes, for x>1 f(x)=x^2-x f'(x)=2x-1 f'(2)=4-1 Sher Mohammad B.Tech, IIT Delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
why is vector division undefined?

Division basically refers to multiplication of reciprocal. For example a/b is same as a*1/b or we can say, is same as a*b -1 , which is "a" multiplied to the inverse of "b". There is no way...

Deepali Singh one year ago

when direction can be multiplied.then it should also be divided.

sai nath one year ago

as a vector has direction

Kolla Raja Sekhar one year ago
View all Questions »