Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

intregate from 0 to 3, (x^2+1)d[x] where [x] denotes greatest integer less than equal to x

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Debadutta,

An integration where there is no variable of integration is not possible.

d[x] does not vary. It becomes a constant.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

Hi, I am not able to solve the problem attached with the image.The Question is from ncert text book. Please provide me a hint.

Dear Student, We coud not see any attachment here, please upload it again. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

PLEASE SIR IMMEDIATELY SENT YOUR IMAGE ATTACHED THE ABOVE QUESTION BECAUSE I DONT FIND YOUR IMAGE IN YOUR QUESTION.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 5 months ago
Pls clarify me that question which propety used i didnt understand

hello anil kumar, please tell me the quetion first.and type clearly the quetion..............................................................................

raj 4 months ago
HOE TO CALCULATE IF MAGNITUDES AND ANGLE IS GIVEN OF TWO VECTORS ?

to calculate if magnitudes and angle of two vectors is given you can use the parallelogram law.in parallelogram law it can use only magnitude and angle between two vectors.

SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
if a,b,c,d are natural numbers,and a=bc,b=cd,c=da and d=ab then (a+b)(b+c)(c+d)(d+a)=

got it. multiplying all;abcd=1 a/b=bc/cd a/b=b/d d=ab a*ab=b^2 a^2=b By substituting equation , d=a^3 c=a^4 b=a^2 a=a multiplying these all abcd=a^10 as we have earlier abcd=1 1=a^10 a=1...

Rakesh mehta 8 days ago
A line cuts the x-axis at A (7, 0) and the y-axis at B (0, -5). A variable line PQ is drawn perpendicular to AB cutting the x-axis in P and the y-axis in Q. If AQ and BP intersect at R,...

The given line cuts the x-axis at A (7, 0) and the y-axis at B (0, -5). Hence, the equation of the line AB is x/7 + y/-5 = 1 …… (1) Hence, the equation becomes 5x-7y = 35. We know that the...

Satyadip Mahapatra 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts