intregate from 0 to 3, (x^2+1)d[x] where [x] denotes greatest integer less than equal to x

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Debadutta,

An integration where there is no variable of integration is not possible.

d[x] does not vary. It becomes a constant.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
find the maximum value of f(x) =integration of 0 to x (2t-t²+5)dt

Thanks and Regards, M.MURALIKRISHNA askIITians faculty
  img
MuraliKrishna Medavaram 5 months ago

a
  img
MuraliKrishna Medavaram 5 months ago

on integrating using lebnitz theorem for differantiation under integral sign df(x)/dx=2x-x2+5 for maxima and minima df(x)/dx=0 =>2x-x2+5=0 => x= 1+sqrt(6),1-sqrt(6) d2f(x)/dx2=2-2x...

lokesh palingi 5 months ago
integration of sin^mxcos^nx prove that (m-1)(m-2)....(n-1)(n-2).../(m+n)(m+n-2)..... if m and n are even the multiply ans by pie/2

hi nilesh pls give the limits of the integration is it 0 to pie / 2

jitender lakhanpal 11 months ago

ya..

nilesh gupta 10 months ago
integ 0 to π [ sin ¹°° x. cos ?? x] dx

let I = integral of 0 to p sin ¹°°xcos x dx I = integral of 0 to p sin ¹°°( p- x)cos( p- x )dx = - integral of 0 to p sin ¹°°xcos x dx = -I 2I=0 I=0 Thanks & Regards Parvez Ali...
  img
Parvez ali 5 months ago

naveen 5 months ago
If p , p’ are the lengths of the perpendiculars from the origin from the straight line, whose equations are xsecR+ycosecR=a amd xcosR-ysinR=acos2R, then show that 4p2 + 4p’2=a2 .

Hello Student from what i understand by your representation. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 14 days ago
what is a scalar vector

Scalars are quantities that are fully described by a magnitude (or numerical value) alone. Vectors are quantities that are fully described by both a magnitude and a direction. A related...
  img
Saurabh Singh 5 months ago

Scalar Quantities Most of the physical quantities encountered in physics are either scalar or vector quantities. A scalar quantity is defined as a quantity that has magnitude only. Typical...

Indu 4 months ago

which has only magnitude

jogiraju 4 months ago
View all Questions »