intregate from 0 to 3, (x^2+1)d[x] where [x] denotes greatest integer less than equal to x

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Debadutta,

An integration where there is no variable of integration is not possible.

d[x] does not vary. It becomes a constant.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Evaluate lim(x->0) [∫(0 to x 2 ) sin(t) 1/2 dt/ x 3 ]

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is 0/0 form. Apply L’hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 / (sqrt(1 – x^2) ( 2 + 3 sin^-1 (x)) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Integrate : x^2+3/(x^6[x^2+1]) Please help

Dear student, You can do the following: Now using the partial fraction, we get: Solving for the constants, would give the required result. Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar 7 days ago
Find the greatest term in the expansion of (7-5x)^2 where x=2/3 Please explain the steps. Thankyou in advance.

Hello Student. Please find the solution (7-5x)^2 = 49 + 25x^2 – 70x so first term = 49 second term = -70*2/3 third term = 25 x^2 = 25*4/9 = 11.11 So 49 is greatest...
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

Sorry sir.. i am extremely sorry.. Actually i typed in the wrong question.. it was (7-5x)^11, where x=2/3.. I am extremely sorry once again. Sir please give me the correct answer for this.

Swagat Bordoloi 22 days ago
Find the number of point of discontinuity of the function in 0 to 2(pi). f(x) = [sinx + cosx] [] is an integral part function.

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question So there are 6 points of discontinuity.
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
prove

Hello Student, please find the soln Take log both sides Now this is equal to 1 so log y = 1 therefore
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »