There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what is the integration of 

"log(tanx + cotx)"   with limits from 0 to pi/2  ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

answer is p/2(log2)..... is it crct....

4 years ago

p(log2)

one year ago

Post Your Answer

Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...

These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
∫(1/sinx)dx

1/sinx can be written as cosecx and the integral of cosecx is log |cosecx – cotx|. Therefore,

Athiyaman 8 months ago

1/2cos2x is thebest answer

ranadeeshwar 8 months ago

Nikhil Upadhyay 8 months ago
if AB=A and BA=B then which is correct a) A^2=A b) B^2=B c)A=I d) B=I? chapter matrices

Both options (a) and (b) are correct .A 2 =A & B 2 =B.

Look options a) and b) are correct showing that options c and d are also correct.see below for explaination. A 2 =A--------->A.A=A------------->A=A -1 .A(taking one of the A to right side...

Nikhil Upadhyay but why C and D not correct??? if we multiply both side by A inverse.... we will get A=I. ???

rajnish kumar 8 months ago
IN a traingle A,B AND C.then proove TANA +TANB+TANC=?

Gowri Sankar, In triangle abc a+b+c=180 then tan a + tan b + tanc = tanatanbtanc.It is from trigonametric identity.

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

dear gowrisankar the total angle in the triangle is 180.in triangle a+b+c=180. then the angles tana+tanb+tanc=180.ie .. tanatanbtanc.this is from trigonometric identities.

N JYOTHEESWAR 4 months ago

Dear Gowri Shankar It would prove by some trignometric idinaties This image tells how to proove that formulae All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
WHAT IS THE CIRCLE EQUATION...........................?

the center radius form of the equation is the fomate (x-h) 2 +(y-k) 2 =r 2 ,with the center being at the point (h,k)and the radius being “r” this form of equation is helpful, since you...

manichandra 3 months ago

Dear Prasanth,The equation of the circle is x 2 + y 2 = r 2 .Here (x,y) is the coordinate on circle and r is the radius of the circle.

SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts