There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 640 off
USE CODE: SSP40

what is the integration of 

"log(tanx + cotx)"   with limits from 0 to pi/2  ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

answer is p/2(log2)..... is it crct....

4 years ago

p(log2)

one year ago

Post Your Answer

there is a ques. in the image. i`m unable to understand its solution proper. will you help me?

where is the image......................................................................................???????????????????????????????????????????????///

Niranjan 5 months ago
∫1+tanxtan(x+a)dx

We know that, tan(c-b) = (tan c – tan b)/(1+tan c * tan b), So, (1+tan c * tan b) = (tan c – tan b) / tan (c-b), Put c= x+a, b=x, (1+tanx * tan(x+a)) = (tan(x+a) – tan x) / tan(x+a-x)...

Akshay 10 months ago
find the area of the figure bounded by the curves y=|x-1| and y=3-|x|.

Solution in the figure
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago

using integrals can u explain?? please explain me the diagram too..what r the points of intersection??

mansi 3 months ago
What is required to check that a given equation of a circle neither touches nor intersects the coordinate axis. Say for example x^2+y^2-8x-12y+p=0 range of p such that above conditions are...

For neither touches nor intersect the axes the perpendicular distance from center of the circle should be greater than the radius.this is will give conditions and thus solve them

H AGGARWAL 4 months ago
Why we have to do matrices? What is use from this topic? please tell me the answer..

Hello Prabhakar A matrix is a collection of numbers arranged into a fixed number of rows and columns. Usually the numbers are real numbers. In general, matrices can contain complex numbers...

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago

by using matrices we can solve the llinear equations in two and three variables .it also useful while calculating in rows and coloumns...and in engineering there is lot of uses with...

KALYAN 5 months ago

matrices is to read, u should do this because u wont get marks unless u practice& the use is that u can get marks in sems, ---{reality}/in/{rgukt}

qq 5 months ago
how was calculus invented? rate of change etc...

Around the 1670’s, two great men discovered and developed calculus independently from each other. Sir Isaac Newton of England, and Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz of Germany, both did quite...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

Get extra R 640 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts