what is the integration of 

"log(tanx + cotx)"   with limits from 0 to pi/2  ?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

answer is p/2(log2)..... is it crct....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
∫e -( x*x) dx=?

there is no elementary integral for the given funciton. Pl. check the following link for further workings. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaussian_integral

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one month ago

Is this ∫e -( x 2 ) dx or ∫e -( x x ) dx pl. specify

Is this ∫e -( x 2 ) dx or ∫e -( x x ) dx pl. specify

What is the value of ∫ e -x (1-tanx)secx dx .

Hi, Just differentiate your answer with respect to x, if you are getting the original function (as in the question), then your answer is correct, otherwise wrong....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 16 days ago

Hi, Please use the integration formula by parts and take e-x to be first function and the remaining to be second...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 16 days ago

I just want the answer to see whether my answer is correct or not.

Shibashis Mallik 16 days ago
∫ (sin x) 1/2 ​

∫(sinx) 1/2 dx = ∫( √2tanx/2)/(√1+tan 2 x/2) = √2 ∫ √tanx/2. secx/2 dx (Let √tan x/2 = t => dx = (4dt√tanx/2)/sec 2 x/2 ) =4 √2 ∫(√t secx/2 √t)/ sec 2 x/2 dt = 4√2 ∫tdt / √1+t 2 (Let 1+t 2...

Shibashis Mallik 2 months ago
There are two inclined planes , each inclined to the horizontal at an angle theta. A particle is projected from a point midway between the foot of the two planes so that it grazes one of the...

Hello Student, Can you post the image to this question i’m not able to visulize your situation. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

Dear student, Please elaborate on the question by putting a figure. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago

I am not able to post the image

Parv mor 4 months ago
In a triangle ABC the value of acosA+bcosB+cCosC/a+b+c is equal to (A) r/R (b)R/2r (C)R/r (D)2r/R

Hi, Follow the steps to reach the answer : Apply the cos formula in terms of S, a, b, c. Now rearrange the three terms and apply the formula which will connect R & r to S, a, b, c. You...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
58x-68547=?

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam not able to interpret your query.I think your question is not complete.please specify the value of x and recheck the...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
View all Questions »