Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what is the integration of 

"log(tanx + cotx)"   with limits from 0 to pi/2  ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

answer is p/2(log2)..... is it crct....

3 years ago

8 months ago

Post Your Answer

Please it would be grateful if anybody could tell me the integration of xtan(x)dx
As it will result in the recursive equation and therefore it will be requried to convert into some special function.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I will try to provide it whenever I will be free. Thanks.
HIint. Please use the product rule for the integration here. Consider the x as 1 st term and tanx as second. Thanks.
i dont get topic of area under curvin askiitians what i do pleas suggest meeee
Refer to the book “PLAY WITH GRAPHS” arihant publication it has wide variety of graphing techniques and transformations and all possible graphs ranging from easiest to difficult.. once you...
Himanshu one month ago
Sir please answer and specify the reason.
∫ nx n-1 /(1+x). dx = (∫ n.x n-1 .dx)/(1+x) | 0 1 – ∫ (∫n.x n-1 .dx).d /dx (1 /(1+x) ), using recerse chain rule for integration. ∫ n.x n-1 .dx = x n and d /dx (1 /(1+x) ) = -1 /(1+x) 2 ,...
Akshay 4 months ago
The probability that at least one of the event A and B occur is 0.6. If A and B occur simultaneously with probability 0.2, then P(A) ̅ + ((B)) ̅ is
Hint. Given P(A)P(B_bar) + P(A_bar)P(B) + P(A)P(B) = 0.6. Also given that P(A)P(B) = 0. From here we can find that P(A_bar)P(B_bar) = 1 – 0.6 = 0.4. Now solve first equation to get the...
please explain Rectangular Hyperbola just visit this link u well get answers of all ur questions PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for ...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
secA^2-tanA^2=1from above secA+tanA=1/secA-tanA secA+tanA=P ….….….….…...EQN1THEN secA-tanA=1/P….….….…...EQN2 SOLVING EQN1&2 WE GET secA=(P^2+1)/2P , tanA=(P^2-1)/2P SINA/COSA=(P^2-1)/2P...
SRUTI 2 months ago
Dear Rohan, Please post complete question always so that users can answer your question properly. Thanks Forum Team
Forum Team 2 months ago
secA+tanA=p then, cosecA=
azhar ali 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details