what is the integration of 

"log(tanx + cotx)"   with limits from 0 to pi/2  ?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

answer is p/2(log2)..... is it crct....

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Plz askiitians tutors help me out.... i have posted this question twice but to no avail.... its a fitjee question and only the answer is given... no detailed solution is given there... can...

f(x)= x^3+3x+1; g(x) is inverse of f(x). We need the area of y = g(x) b/w x=1 & x=15 It is similar to find the area of x=f^(-1) (y) b/w y =1 and y =15 Or it is similar to find area of y =...
  img
Pratik Tibrewal 5 months ago

f(x)= x^3+3x+1; g(x) is inverse of f(x). We need the area of y = g(x) b/w x=1 & x=15 It is similar to find the area of x=f^(-1) (y) b/w y =1 and y =15 Or it is similar to find area of y =...
  img

Please find the solution attached. Thanks and Regards, Pratik Tibrewal, askiitians faculty, BTech
  img
a) Integrate 1/(1 - x^4) b) Integrate 1/(1 + x^4)

integrate the first one by partial fractions method... (1-x^4) = (1-x^2)(1+x^2) and proceed....

Varun Acharya 7 months ago

multiply numerator and denominator by 1- x^4 ... put x^4 = sinx

neeraj agarwal 6 months ago
2,5,8,.........100 terms 3,5,7...........100 terms Find the sum of all the common terms of both the AP’s?

Hello Student, Common terms will come at interval of 6 => 5,11,17 will go untill 201 Now apply the AP formulae n/2*(2a+(n-1)*d) Arun Kumar Btech IIT delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 17 days ago

Also refer to this link http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Algebra/2-5-8-100-terms-3-5-7-100-terms_104140.htm
  img
Arun Kumar 17 days ago
prove that tan(x+a)tan(x+b)+ tan(x+b)tan(x+c)+ tan(x+c)tan(x+a)=1

In my opinion, i think the question is wrong or it lacks some important information. It cant be equal to 1 or there may be some condition on a,b or c. Suppose x=a=b=c=30 degrees.. In this...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago

ya theres something wrong..

Harsh davda 4 months ago
z1 and z2 be nth roots of unity which subtends righ angle at the origin then n must be of form.

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 18 days ago
View all Questions »