Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

indefinite integrals

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anam,

Please ask what you want to ask so that we can reply to your questions.

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

sir though i understood the concept in indefinite integration i am not able to solve even mains level problems .plz help me

First you have ask yourself that are you able to solve all problems of NCERT including excmpler problems without any help. If yes you are already prepared for JEE MAINS. If no then you will ...

Ajay one month ago

YOU HAVE TO PRACTISE WELL BECAUSE PRACTICE MAKES EASY TO SOLVE THE PREOBLEM AND REFER OBJECTIVE MATHE MATICS WHICH IS WRITTEN BY RD SHARMA THE YOU WILL SOLE AT LEAST SOME PROBLEMS

SREEKANTH one month ago
integration of x 7 +2 / (x 2 +x+1) 2.

Are there any limits... I mean to ask whether this is an indefinite or definite integration question

Jayakrishna one year ago
Please it would be grateful if anybody could tell me the integration of xtan(x)dx

As it will result in the recursive equation and therefore it will be requried to convert into some special function.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

I will try to provide it whenever I will be free. Thanks.
  img

HIint. Please use the product rule for the integration here. Consider the x as 1 st term and tanx as second. Thanks.
  img
in a chess tournament, all should play one game with each other. 2 players fell ill after playin 3games each. if total no. of games played is 84, then total no.of participants in the...

OK say there are x players from the start thus x-2 non ill players THe total matches they played with one another is (x-2)(x-3)/2 …..........(because each player will play will every...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 6 months ago
If 1+sin a=9 cos a then 5(1-cos a)= sin a 2 sin a 4 sin a tan a

1+sin a=9 cos a Divide by cosa both sides, we get seca + tana = 9 seca = 9 – tana squaring both sides, (seca)^2 = 81 + (tana)^2 – 18tana 1 + (tana)^2 = 8` + tana^2 – 18tana tan a = 7/18...

Vikas TU 3 days ago
what is todays special?and what is main purpose of that?

TODAY IS WORLDS SLEEP DAY BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE SPECALITY OF THE DAY. IF YOU KNOW THEN SEND TO ME TOO

GEETHA 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts