indefinite integrals

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anam,

Please ask what you want to ask so that we can reply to your questions.

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What will be the anti derivative of e 3x ? Is there any method other than substitution to solve it?

Anti derivative of e 3x = ∫ e 3x dx = e 3x /3 + c I think substitution is the simplest way(substitute 3x for t) or just do it directly

Harikrishnan M B 19 days ago
find the maximum value of f(x) =integration of 0 to x (2t-t²+5)dt

Thanks and Regards, M.MURALIKRISHNA askIITians faculty
  img
MuraliKrishna Medavaram 5 months ago

a
  img
MuraliKrishna Medavaram 5 months ago

on integrating using lebnitz theorem for differantiation under integral sign df(x)/dx=2x-x2+5 for maxima and minima df(x)/dx=0 =>2x-x2+5=0 => x= 1+sqrt(6),1-sqrt(6) d2f(x)/dx2=2-2x...

lokesh palingi 5 months ago
Find the area of the region enclosed by the curve y = 1 1+x2 and it’s asymptote. PLEASE EXPLAIN THE ALL THE SUMS BY STEP BY STEP SIR

This curve approaches to y = 0 as x approaches infinity. Hence, y=0 is its asymptote. Hence, now find out the area under this curve. Area = 2 X Integral of y(Limits 0 to inf. ) A = 2 ....
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago
if pair of lines ax^2+2hxy+by^2+2gx+2fy+c=0 intersect on y axis then ... a.2fgh=hg^2+ch^2 b.hg^2 not equal to ch^2 c.abc=2fgh d.none of these

A pair of equations intersecting on the y-axis is given by: (px+my+n)(qx+my+n)=0. You can see that by putting x=0 in each factor on the LHS, and observing that the y-coordinate is the same....
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago
if z is a complex number the number of solutions of z²+conjugate(z)=0

use z= x+iy and solve the equation. You will get three roots: (0+0i), (0.5+iroot3/2), (0.5-iroot3/2). Hope that helps. Amit Jain AskIITians Faculty
  img
Amit Jain 7 months ago

there will be three solutions

shubham sharma 7 months ago

3 SOLUTIONS

vamsi 5 months ago
If lA + Bl = lAl = lBl, then angle between vectors A and B is? (l stand for mod). Please show steps.

Never mind. I got the answer.

Varun Harnathka one year ago

Tha answer is 60 degrees

venkatesh vadde one year ago

It should be 60 degree.

G Ashwin - one year ago
View all Questions »