Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 480 off
USE CODE: ask30

indefinite integrals

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anam,

Please ask what you want to ask so that we can reply to your questions.

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

?? integration by parts

integration by parts is a theorem that relates the integral of a product of functions to the integral of their derivative and antiderivative. It is frequently used to transform the...

ng29 8 months ago

A rational function can be integrated by expressing it as the sum of partial fractions.

grenade 8 months ago

will you please explore

gdbusher 8 months ago
answer the question in image ….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…....

write sec^3x as sec^x*secx and then integrate by using integration by parts ….................. take the first functions as secx and second functions as sec^x hence the integral will...

Himanshu 2 months ago
Obtain integral of Cos 2x – ln [ (Cos x+ sin x)/ (Cos x- Sin x)] dx

is this definet or indefinet

Nicho priyatham 8 months ago

wh book 1s check it

Nicho priyatham 8 months ago

indefinite

CHANDRASHEKHAR BENDKHALE 8 months ago
How we can prove the Pythagorean theorem?

Dear Student, Pythagorean theorem can be proof in many ways. Almost all the method uses paper cutting method or uses some shapes and then some construction to prove this. You can easily...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The Pythagorean Theorem was known long before Pythagoras, but he may well have been the first to prove it.In any event, the proof attributed to him is very simple, and is called...

Gowri sankar one month ago

The Pythagorean Theorem was known long before Pythagoras, but he may well have been the first to prove it.In any event, the proof attributed to him is very simple, and is called a proof by...

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 4 months ago
sin(61)

SEELA YUVARAJU 5 months ago

sreekanth 5 months ago

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 months ago
the x and y components of vector a are 4m and 6m respectively .the x and y cmponents of vector A+B are 10m and 9m respectively .find the length of B and angle that B makes with the axis.

how is it possible..... here angle makes with x axis but not both x and y axis.... how we use tan(theta) here.... i think formula is given cos(theta) or sin(theta) depends on coordinate...

SuDheer Kumar Naidu Vundi 19 days ago

A=4i+6j A+B=10i+9j B=(A+B)-A=6i+3j length of B=(36+9) 1/2 =3(5) 1/2 let o be angle made by B with X-axis..........Tano= -2 [Tano=-y/x] APPROVE IF USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noogler 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 480 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts