Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

the value of integrand limit [0 to [x]] {x-[x]}dx (where [.] denotes greatest integer function.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

x-[x] is periodic with period 1. therefore, ?0[x]x-[x] dx = [x]?01x-[x] dx =[x]/2
we can get integral of x-[x] within limits 0 and 1 using method of areas as ½.
Therefore the answer is [x]/2
one year ago

Post Your Answer

what is integration? what is uses of integration: how to use integrations in real life?

Integration is an matematical Operation used to caluclate the area or volume of any given region/object.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
i dont get topic of area under curvin askiitians what i do pleas suggest meeee

Refer to the book “PLAY WITH GRAPHS” arihant publication it has wide variety of graphing techniques and transformations and all possible graphs ranging from easiest to difficult.. once you...

Himanshu 3 months ago
answer the question in image ….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…....

write sec^3x as sec^x*secx and then integrate by using integration by parts ….................. take the first functions as secx and second functions as sec^x hence the integral will...

Himanshu 2 months ago
if points wid position vectors 60i+3j,40i-8j,ai-52j are collinear find a

Dear Student, You mark this points on coordinate axis having i and j directions perpendicular. Now since this points are collinear and thus the solve will be equal between them. You this...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Request you to solve the problem of Suarez root over 2 root over 2 for 24 times

hii, answer is 2 because =2 1/2 *2 1/4 *2 1/8 *2 1/16 .....*2 1/(2^24) =2 (1/2+1/4+1/8+1/16+1/32.......+1/ (2^24) =2^1 =2

manmath 5 days ago

=2 1/2 *2 1/4 *2 1/8 *2 1/16 .....*2 1/(2^24) =2 (1/2+1/4+1/8+1/16+1/32.......+1/ (2^24) =2^1 =2 so, the answer is 2

Rushil 2 months ago
What is the product of length of perpendicular drawn from any point on the hyperbola to its asymtotes. ..given only a and b...

Dear Student, For the hyperbola x 2 /a 2 – y 2 /b 2 = 1 , Te two asymptotes are given by x/a + y/b = 0 or x/a- y/b=0. We can rewrite these as bx + ay = 0 and bx – ay = 0...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts