Q 1 ) limx---->∞ (√ x √ x + √x  -  √ x )

Q 2) limx---->∞  x3/2 √ x3 + 1   -  √ x3 - 1

ans : 1

Q 3)  limx---->∞   1/ 1-n4 + 8 / 1-n4 + ........... + n3 / 1-n4

ans: - 1 / 4

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

the answer is infinity

2 years ago

Ans 3.

(1+ 8 + 27 + ... + n3)/1-n

Since 13+23+33+...+n3 = (n(n+1))2/4   then

the expression becomes  (n(n+1))2/4(1-n4)

= ((n)2(n+1)2)/4(1-n4)

dividing the whole expression ny n4 . Now the expression is 

=(1)(1+1/n2))/4(1/n4-1)

= No since n->infinity 1/n tends to 0 thus byu using direct substitutions 

= 1/-4 =-1/4

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
integration of ((1/ln(x) - (1/(lnx)^2)) is ? The answer is x/log(x)

For this problem what you do is first consider lnx to be u and convert the integral in to a form where everything is in terms of u. Then take the integral of (e^u)/u seperately (which u get...

k sesi preetam 8 months ago

I got the answer. Thanks anyways :) First integrate 1/lnx by parts and then 1/(lnx)^2 gets cancelled and we get the answer as x/lnx

amy214 8 months ago
Find the area of the region enclosed by the curve y = 1 1+x2 and it’s asymptote. PLEASE EXPLAIN THE ALL THE SUMS BY STEP BY STEP SIR

This curve approaches to y = 0 as x approaches infinity. Hence, y=0 is its asymptote. Hence, now find out the area under this curve. Area = 2 X Integral of y(Limits 0 to inf. ) A = 2 ....
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago
Find the values of a for which the function f (x) = cos x - sin x + ax + b is decreasing.

f(x) = cos x - sin x + ax + b df/dx = -sin x -cos x + a For function to be decreasing, df/dx<0 Hence, -sinx - cosx +a <0 sinx + cosx>a or root(2) sin (x+pi/4) > a sin (x + pi/4)...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago

f(x) = cos x - sin x + ax + b df/dx = -sin x -cos x + a For function to be decreasing, df/dx<0 Hence, -sinx - cosx +a <0 sinx + cosx>a or root(2) sin (x+pi/4) > a sin (x + pi/4)...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago

f'(x)=-sinx-cox+a minimum of -sinx-cosx= -sqrt(2)=-1.4 f'(x)>a-1.4 f'(x)>0 a-1.4>=0 a belongs to(1.4, inf) Sher Mohammad B.tech, IIT Delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
A sphere is inscribed in a cube. Find the ratio of volume of sphere to volume of cube. Please give the solution

the radius of the sphere is equal to 1/2 the side of the cube (since, diameter of the cube is equal to the side of the cube let the radius be `r` then, volume of sphere...

SREE NIGAMADITYA NIMMAGADDA 3 months ago

The answer is 21:11

Shrey 5 months ago

Let, Side of Cube = a Therefore, Radius of sphere = a/2(since, sphere touches the two opposite sides of the cube) So, Volume of sphere = 4/3pi.r^3 = 4/3.pi.(a/2)^3 and, Volume of cube =...

TANAYRAJ SINGH CHOUHAN 5 months ago
please give me some tips and techniques to solve different problems in trigonometry. now i an in 10 th standard .i want to know what books are required to make my concepts strong in...

Hello Student, First, you should remember all the simple conversion of one trigonometric function to another. You should memorise all the trigonometric identities. Remember the principle...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 days ago
The smallest postive integer for which (1+i/1-i)^n=1

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 16 days ago
View all Questions »