ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   lim x-->infinity ( 1/3 + 1/15 + ..... + n terms )

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jyoti,

please find the attachment given below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

378_36248_takeSnapshot.jpg

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . PLEASE HELP ME EVALUATE THE GIVEN LIMIT AS A SUM......( PIC IS ATTACHED)

Hi Student I am not able to see any attachment. Please check it again and post it again....
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago

SIR ATLEAST PLEASE ANSWER OTHER PROBLEMS.............

Bharat Makkar 8 months ago
Integrate from 0 to infinity ∫[3/(x 2 +1)] dx [] denotes the greatest integer function..

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Here,
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago

Thank u Jitender Sir.

Lovey 11 months ago
What is the value of ∫ e -x (1-tanx)secx dx .

Hi, Just differentiate your answer with respect to x, if you are getting the original function (as in the question), then your answer is correct, otherwise wrong....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago

Hi, Please use the integration formula by parts and take e-x to be first function and the remaining to be second...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago

I just want the answer to see whether my answer is correct or not.

Shibashis Mallik 8 months ago
find the eqn of the circle which passes through the points (3,-2) , (-2,0) and has the centre on the line 2x-y =3

Lemme give you some hints. See, for a circle, the perpendicular drawn to any of its chord passes through its center. Also, it bisects the chord. So if we find a perpendicular line which is...

Yash Jain 6 months ago

the equation of a family of circles passing through the given pts are (x-3)(x+2)+(y+2)y+k(5y+2x+4)=0 where k is a parameter the centre of circle is 1-2k/2 , -(5k+2)/2 Since this lies on the ...

Abhishek Singh 6 months ago
please explain fully …...if it is 0/0 form than tell why ….…..please

Ans: If the given function in the limit is of zero by zero form, then we can apply L’Hospital rule which is explain below f(a) = 0 g(a) = 0 Similarly follow for higher derivative. We...
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago

jitendra sir my question is not ..to explain l hospital rule ….….my question is that the image that i attach have 0/0 form …. how it have 0/0 form.....................jo maine question...

milind 11 months ago
can you please explain how ans is 2009! – 2! / 2! 2009!

3/(1! + 2! +3!) + 4 /(2! + 3! +4!) + …... + 2009/(2007! + 2008! +2009!) = 1/(1! * 3) +1/(2! * 4) + 1/(3! * 5) + …. + 1/(2007! * 2009) = 2/3! + 3/4! + 4/5! + ….. + 2007/2008! = (1/2! – 1/3!) ...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 6 months ago

excellent answer by rajya lakshmi

yaswanth 6 months ago

awesome answer by rajya lakshmi

kartheeek 5 months ago
View all Questions »