lim x-->infinity ( 1/3 + 1/15 + ..... + n terms )

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jyoti,

please find the attachment given below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

378_36248_takeSnapshot.jpg

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please solve this ∫sin 3 x.cos 2 x dx Limit is from -1 to 1

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
Integrate ∫((tanx) 1/2 +(cotx) 1/2 ) dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
evaluate the following integral ∫ cos 2x / (cos x + sin x)^2 dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 27 days ago
Find the integration of the following function from 0 to 2pi [(sin 2n x)/(sin 2n x + cos 2n x)]

bkjbcxmzbnc xz, c,x c ckzbxc,m ,

integration rootsquare cos2A/sinA=

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago
let triangleABC have vertices A(3,4),B(4,6) and C(-1,6).The distance b/w orthocentre of triangle and the origin is

ans: triangle ABC is a right angle triangle.. so the ortho-center of the triangle will be the vertex where the right angle made..which is vertex A (3,4) ( you can figure it out by drawing...
  img
Ajay Verma 7 months ago

ans: triangle ABC is a right angle triangle.. so the ortho-center of the triangle will be the vertex where the right angle made..which is vertex A (3,4) ( you can figure it out by drawing...
  img
Ajay Verma 7 months ago
The complex numbers z1 z2 and z3 satisfying z1- z3/z2 -z3= 1-i(root 3)/2 are vertices of a triangle which is Of arwa 0 eqiulateral right angled isosceles obtuse angle isosceles

(z1-z2)/(z2-z3)= cos(-60)+sin(-60)=e -i60 taking mode on both sides Absolute value of(z1-z2/z2-z3)=1 Therefore |z1-z2|=|z2-z3| Also angle between z1-z2 & z2-z3 is 60 So given triangle is...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 7 months ago
If ax2 - bx +5 = 0 does not have 2 distinct real roots, then find the minimum value of 5a + b?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given equation is ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant 0 i.e. b 2 -20a 0...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant i.e. b^2-20a 20a >/= b^2 5a >/= b^2 /4 5a+b >/= b^2/4 + b. b^2/4 + b is a quadratic equation whose...

Sargun Nagpal one month ago

ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant i.e. b^2-20a 20a >/= b^2 5a >/= b^2 /4 5a+b >/= b^2/4 + b. b^2/4 + b is a quadratic equation whose...

Sargun Nagpal one month ago
View all Questions »