lim x-->infinity ( 1/3 + 1/15 + ..... + n terms )

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jyoti,

please find the attachment given below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

378_36248_takeSnapshot.jpg

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
best book for iit/aieee of math

i think you can refer the following: Maths : 1.)Hall & Knight(Algebra) 2.)S.L Loney (coordinate,Trignometry,Vector) 3.)R.D Sharma 4.) M.L Khanna 5.) Tata Mc.Graw Hill

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago

Rd objective

Amit chambial one month ago
help ...please

Answer is ‘c'

Amit chambial one month ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ cos x / 2 + 3 sin x dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Given: [a/(b+c)] + [b(a+c)] + [c/(a+b)] = 1 Then What is the Value of : [a 2 /(b+c)] + [b 2 (a+c)] + [c 2 /(a+b)] ?

Hello student, Please find the response to your question below I think there is some data missing or some mistake in your question. whether it is b(a+c) or b/a+c also it is b 2 (a+c) or b 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

We have (a+b+c)[ (a/b+c) + (b/c+a) + (c/a+b) ] = a^2/(b+c)+b^2/(c+a)+c^2/(a+b) + (a+b+c) Hence if (a/b+c) + (b/c+a) + (c/a+b) =1, the equation becomes a+b+c = a^2/(b+c)+b^2/(c+a)+c^2/(a+b) +...

mycroft holmes 2 months ago

Sir, Thankyou for the response so that i could post the accurate question as follows: [a/(b+c)] + [b / (a+c)] + [c/(a+b)] = 1 Then What is the Value of : [a 2 /(b+c)] + [b 2 / (a+c)] + [c 2...

Hari Eeshwar 2 months ago
evaluate integral of f.dr where f=yi+(x^2+y^2)j and c is the arc of the curve y=x^4-4 from (2,0) to (4,2).

Taking limits 5.33 Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
Solve for x cosx + (3) 1/2 sinx = 2cos2x I would really appreciate if you reply soon.

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »