ifI1=integral from pi-a to a xf ofsinx and i2=integral pi-a to a f of sinx then i2 is?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna,

please find the attachement

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

554_36248_integral.JPG

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
INTEGRATE (cosx)^2 dx/(1+tanx) please show the method

Thanks & Regards Saurabh Singh, askIITians Faculty B.Tech. IIT Kanpur
  img
Saurabh Singh 5 months ago

Write cos^2(x) as 1/(1 + tan ^2(x)) and then tanx= y and then solve using partial fractions.

Aditya Sharma 5 months ago
Find the integral, limit ( 0 to infinity) ∫[2e -x ] dx [] isintegral part function

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question Since Hence,
  img
Jitender Singh 10 days ago
Evaluate

Dear student, Please post your question so that we can help you. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 3 months ago

Dear student, Please clear your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 3 months ago
A ray of light coming from the point (1,2) is reflected at a point A on the x-axis and then passes through the point (5,3). What are the co-ordinates of point A?

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

Assume the x-axis to be a mirror. take the image of (1,2) in x-axis i.e(1,-2). as we know that reflected ray when extended back passes through the image of a point on incident ray i.e...

siddharth gupta one month ago
Number of all five digits numbers divisible by 4 that can formed from 0,1,2,3,4 without repetition is

hi shubham there would be 5 cases in which the number is divisible by 4 when the last 2 digits are 04,40,12,32,20 now we have to find the number of ways in which we can arrange the first...

jitender lakhanpal 11 months ago

hi shubhum it is very evident in this case that the last two digits will be divisible by 4 the basic divisibility criteria of 4 likewise we we can find the cases for divisibilty of 8 , 5 We...

jitender lakhanpal 10 months ago

Hey jitendra i wanted to know how you finded those five cases what will be the cases when it will be asked for four digit number .basically I want to know the trick to solve these type of...

shubham sharma 10 months ago
The maximum and minimum values of the function 1+2sinx+2cos 2 x in(0,pi/2) where() are closed brackets.

f(x)=1+2sinx+2cos 2 x f’(x)=2cosx-4cosxsinx=0 2cosx(1-2sinx)=0 cosx=0 or sinx=1/2 x=pi/2 or s=pi/6 pi/6 belongs to (0,pi/2) so we check this point. f”(x)=-2sinx-4cos2x...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one month ago

Ans: Lets find the critical points To find local minima & maxima, we will find second derivative at critical points is the minima is the maxima Maximum value of function: Minimumvalue of...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
View all Questions »