Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: CART20

ifI1=integral from pi-a to a xf ofsinx and i2=integral pi-a to a f of sinx then i2 is?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna,

please find the attachement

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

554_36248_integral.JPG

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what are improper integrals? and what are the convergence of improper integrals ? why we want to study about this one ? where it will used?

IMPROPER INTEGRALS ARE THE DEFINITE INTEGRALS.IN IMPROPER INTEGRALS BOTH LIMITS OR UPPER OR LOWER LIMIT IS INFINITE IN THIS INTEGRATION THE VALUE WILL BE FINITE THAT IS CALLED CONVERGENT

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago

An improper integral is a definite i ntegral that has either or both limits infinite or an integrand that approaches infinity at one or more points in the range of integration.

KALYAN 5 months ago

Dear Shivanand, Improper integral is definite integral which an infinite in lower and upper limits.And it can be solve from taking limits only.

SAI SARDAR 5 months ago
i dont get topic of area under curvin askiitians what i do pleas suggest meeee

Refer to the book “PLAY WITH GRAPHS” arihant publication it has wide variety of graphing techniques and transformations and all possible graphs ranging from easiest to difficult.. once you...

Himanshu 7 months ago
is infinity/infinity = 1

never. infinity by infinity is never be one. it is one of the inderminant form out of 7

Utkarsh Srivastav 8 months ago
what double derivative mean graphically for a function ?

The second (or double) derivative of a functionfmeasures theconcavityof the graph off. A function whose second derivative is positive will beconcave up, meaning that thetangentline will lie...
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago

The second (or double) derivative of a functionfmeasures theconcavityof the graph off. A function whose second derivative is positive will beconcave up, meaning that thetangentline will lie ...

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 8 months ago
3SINA+4COSA=6 then the general solutionis

this equation has no solution because in this eq constt part is greater than (3 2 +4 2 ) 1/2 .

PK NAIN 10 months ago

any more doubt

PK NAIN 9 months ago
If a,b,c be the unit vectors such that b is not parallal to c and a X(2bXc)=b then the angle that a makes with b and c are respectively where (X represents cross product)

We need to look at only one relation Taking dot product both sides wrt a the LHS will become zero (obviously) hence also now we can expand the given vector triple product as as a.b=0 and...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: CART20

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts