ifI1=integral from pi-a to a xf ofsinx and i2=integral pi-a to a f of sinx then i2 is?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna,

please find the attachement

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

554_36248_integral.JPG

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the following integral ∫dx/(1+(tanx)^1/2) Limit is from pi/6 to pi/3 Please reply soon.

Dear student, We have the given integral given by: Hence, if we add I twice, we get: Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question …......(1) ......(2) (1) + (2)
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ cos 2x / (cos x + sin x)^2 dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
please help anyone............jitendra sir where are you please help ….....

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below sinx should be b/w 0 & 1 (with both excluded) Since base(sinx) is less than 1. So when we cancel it out, inequality sign...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

jitendra sir in third step .inequality sign changes why ? /............ thanks for your help ….…....

milind one month ago
find the equation of the circle through (-2,-4), (6,0) and (1,5)

Hii FInd out equations of two chords using three points. Then find the pair of equations of perpendicular bisectors. Find their point of intersection that will be centre . Find out the value...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

hey I have a simpler and unique solution Use family of circles passing through two points and then put third point to get the constant The required circle’s equation will be S + k L = 0...

Kaustubh Nayyar one month ago

hii use general equation of circle... x 2 +y 2 +2gx+2fy+c=0 put the given coordinates and you will ger the linear eqn with three variables ...solve them to find g f c then put it on the...

divyansh one month ago
Find doamin of f(x) g(x)=|sinx|+sinx h(x)=sinx+cosx ,0 f(x)=(log h(x) g(x)) 1/2 log is in square root answer is pi/6,pi/2 pls give two solution graph and analytical. thanks

g(x) and h(x) have condition that x is in between 0 and pi both included

vineet nimesh 4 months ago

g(x) and h(x) has condition 0

vineet nimesh 4 months ago
cos a + cos b – cos (a+b) = 3/2 show that a=b= 60 degrees

Let A+B+C=180 cosA+cosB+cosC = cos A+ cos B +cos A+B cosA+cos B- cosC= cos A+ cos B -cos A+B 3/2= 1-4sinA/2 sin B/2 cosC/2 4sinA/2 sin B/2 cosA+B/2=--1/2 A=b=60

Ahsan Barkati one month ago
View all Questions »