DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

ifI1=integral from pi-a to a xf ofsinx and i2=integral pi-a to a f of sinx then i2 is?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna,

please find the attachement

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

554_36248_integral.JPG

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Q . THE AREA ENCLOSED BETWEEN THE CURVES - y = ln ( x + e ) and x = ln ( 1/y ) AND X-AXIS.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Intersect x-axis at (1-e, 0) & y-axis at (0, 1) Intersect y-axis at (0, 1). Area A b/w two curves is:
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

thanks sir......and happy diwali.......

Bharat Makkar 10 months ago
integratration

Hi, Take Ln X = t So by this substitution dt is available which is 1/x. Now our function has reduced to Sin t . dt which is easily integrable. After integration do the back substitution to...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago

Hii The image is not visible properly . Kindly repost it and we will get back to you with correct answer Thanks . . . .. . . . . . . . ..
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
3 ∫ 2 (2x 2 + 1) dx

integration of (2(X^2)+1)dx from 2 to 3 is equal to (2((x^3)/3)+x) from 2 to3 =(2((3^3)/3)+3)-(2((2^3)/3)+2) =(2*(27/3)+3)-(2*(8/3)+2) =(18+3)-((16/3)+2) =(21)-(22/3) =41/3

Miryala Gopalakrishna 10 months ago

Ans:- 3 ∫ 2 (2x 2 +1)dx =2[(x 2+1 /2+1)] 2 3 +[x] 2 3 =2[(x 3 /3)] 2 3 +[x] 2 3 =2[(3 3 /3)+(2 3 /3)]+[3-2] =2[(27+8)/3]+1 =2[(35/3)]+1 =(70/3)+1 =73/3

Anusha 10 months ago
what is adjugate the term is related to which theorem pl.xplain

adjoint of a matrix is also called adjugate i.e transpose of the co-factor matrix. You can refer to NCERT textbook. And which thoerem are you talking about? Cayley- Hamilton theorem???

AUREA 3 months ago

I am talking about Jacobi theorem

grenade 3 months ago

I read Jacobi th in determinant

grenade 3 months ago
Hi there, I would like to obtain the solution for IIT 2000 maths paper

First you check it on askiitians web link, it not then there can be available on arihant publication or New light publication...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago
if X.A=0,X.B=0,X.C=0 for some non-zero vectorsX. then value of [ABC] is

There can only be three vectors which can be mutually perpendicular. From question, we can say that X is perpendicular to A, B and C. Hence, at least 2 of A, B and C are collinear. And if...

Shubham Singh 4 months ago

zero

Shubham Singh 4 months ago

????

mansi dabriwal 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift