Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

ifI1=integral from pi-a to a xf ofsinx and i2=integral pi-a to a f of sinx then i2 is?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna,

please find the attachement

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

554_36248_integral.JPG

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

sir though i understood the concept in indefinite integration i am not able to solve even mains level problems .plz help me

First you have ask yourself that are you able to solve all problems of NCERT including excmpler problems without any help. If yes you are already prepared for JEE MAINS. If no then you will ...

Ajay 10 hours ago

YOU HAVE TO PRACTISE WELL BECAUSE PRACTICE MAKES EASY TO SOLVE THE PREOBLEM AND REFER OBJECTIVE MATHE MATICS WHICH IS WRITTEN BY RD SHARMA THE YOU WILL SOLE AT LEAST SOME PROBLEMS

SREEKANTH 4 days ago
Integration of root tanx

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago
I made a mistake in my previous post. I need help with the integral

very lengthy question... assuming you are not a mathematitian and are studying for marks, here is a tip, if you see this type of long question, quickly skip it, it doesnt matter if you can...

Asim 2 months ago
what is the sum of no.s in the mth group when m consecutive natural no.s are clubbed in the mth group. {1};{2,3};{3,4,5};.......

The mth group will start with m and have the following m consecutive numbers in it {m,m+1,m+2,...,2m-2,2m-1} So the sum would be
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago

S= m2+(m-1)m/2

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
x+1/x =1 , x 2 +1/x 2 =2 and x 3 +1/x 3 =3 then x 5 + 1/x 5 = what

x^5 + \frac{1}{x^5} = (x^2 + \frac{1}{x^2})(x^3 + \frac{1}{x^3}) - (x + \frac{1}{x} )"...

RAGHU 3 months ago

x^5 + \frac{1}{x^5} = (x^2 + \frac{1}{x^2})(x^3 + \frac{1}{x^3}) - (x + \frac{1}{x} )"...

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 9 months ago

Anoopam Mishra 10 months ago
Show that the lines r= 3iˆ + 2 jˆ – 4kˆ + λ( iˆ + 2 jˆ + 2kˆ ) ; r= 5iˆ – 2 jˆ + μ(3iˆ + 2 jˆ + 6kˆ ) are intersecting. Hence find their point of intersection.

Solve both the lines for a constant. You will get set of 3 equations .Use any two to find the solution of those constants
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts