ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

ifI1=integral from pi-a to a xf ofsinx and i2=integral pi-a to a f of sinx then i2 is?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna,

please find the attachement

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

554_36248_integral.JPG

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
2-x

evaluate the following integral ∫ sin(x – alpha) / sin(x + alpha) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
Q . LET F 1 AND F 2 ARE THE FOCI OF THE ELLIPSE - 4x 2 + 9y 2 = 36 AND ‘P’ IS A POINT ON THE ELIPSE SUCH THAT - PF 1 = 2PF 2 , THEN THE AREA OF THE TRIANGLE PF 1 F 2 IS ?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below 4x 2 + 9y 2 = 36 By the definition of ellipse, PF 1 + PF 2 = 2a a = 3 PF 1 + PF 2 = 6 PF 1 = 2PF 2 PF 2 = 2 PF 1 = 4 F 1 F 2 can...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

sir please answer other problems too.......i have tried them multiple times.......atleast provide the hints

bharat makkar 4 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 4 months ago
∫xcosnxdx

let u = x ; v = cosnx du = dx; ∫v = sinnx/n This is in the form of ∫uv = u∫v – ∫∫v.du ∫xcosnxdx = xsinnx.n – ∫sinnx/n dx = xsinnx/n – ( – cosnx/n)/n = xsinnx /n + cosnx / n 2

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 4 months ago
Quito a city in ecuador and kampala a city in uganda both lie on the equator. The longitude of quito is 82 degree 30 minutes west and that of kampala is 37 degree 30 minutes east.what is the...

Both the points lie on the equator, so forget about the earth. Think of just a equatorial circle. a) Say A is Quito and B is Kampala. Angle subtended by A at the centre of circle = - 82...
  img
bharat bajaj 9 months ago
prove that the straight line joining the midpoints of the diagnol of a trapezium is parallel to the parallel sides and is equal to half their distance.

Hello Student If you consider two triangles which are formed by the diagonal of the trapezium. In both the triangle base will be parallel to mid point of sides and both sides are also...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
solve cos2x-(√2+1)(cosx-1/√2)=0 q no 7 in the image :3

theta = 2n(pi)+(-)pi/4 or theta = 2n(pi)+(-)pi/3

Tony Abraham 2 days ago

can you please show me the steps??

meera yesterday
View all Questions »