ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

ifI1=integral from pi-a to a xf ofsinx and i2=integral pi-a to a f of sinx then i2 is?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna,

please find the attachement

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

554_36248_integral.JPG

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
integration root cos2A/sinA=

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
Integrate within limits

Hello student, You have missed attaching the function which is to be integrated within the limits. Kindly check and post your question again so that we can get back to you with a meaningful...
  img
Latika Leekha 12 days ago

in which function comprising limit we have to integrate?

akshat 12 days ago

in which function comprising limit we have to integrate?

akshat 12 days ago
Q . PLEASE HELP ME EVALUATE THE GIVEN LIMIT AS A SUM......( PIC IS ATTACHED)

Hi Student I am not able to see any attachment. Please check it again and post it again....
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 months ago

SIR ATLEAST PLEASE ANSWER OTHER PROBLEMS.............

Bharat Makkar 7 months ago
( * ) If (secA + tan A) (sec B+ tanB) (secC + tan C) = (sec A – tan A) (sec B – tan B) (sec C – tan C) = k then k =

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below (secA + tan A) (sec B+ tanB) (secC + tan C) = (sec A – tan A) (sec B – tan B) (sec C – tan C) = (1+sinA/...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
The number of arrangements that can be formed from the letters a,b,c,d,e,f taken 3 at a time without repetition and each containing the at least one vowel is

No, ans is 96 but my ans is also coming 72....

Aditya Sharma one month ago

is the answer 72.?

sanika muley one month ago
A rocket moves horizontally with a constant velocity ‘u’ at a height ‘L’. A guided missile is fired vertically with a speed ‘v’ when the rocket passes above it. Assuming that the missile...

Hello Student, We’ll do this by concept of relativity. rel_dis=L rel_vel=v =>t=L/v Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 10 months ago
View all Questions »