ifI1=integral from pi-a to a xf ofsinx and i2=integral pi-a to a f of sinx then i2 is?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna,

please find the attachement

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

554_36248_integral.JPG

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
2-x

evaluate the following integral ∫ sec^2 (x) / tan x + 2 dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
What is the value of ∫ e -x (1-tanx)secx dx .

Hi, Just differentiate your answer with respect to x, if you are getting the original function (as in the question), then your answer is correct, otherwise wrong....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago

Hi, Please use the integration formula by parts and take e-x to be first function and the remaining to be second...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago

I just want the answer to see whether my answer is correct or not.

Shibashis Mallik 3 months ago
1.lim (pi) 0.5 – (cos -1 x) 0.5 /(x + 1) 0.5 x--->-1+

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below This is zero by zero form, use L’hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
If the point (at^2 , 2at ) be exttemity of focal chord of parabola y^2 = 4ax then show length of focalchord is a(t + 1/t^2)

Find the eqn of focal chord using the condition that the focal chord passes through the focus(a,0) as well as(at^2 , 2at) by using the two point form of the straight line. Now, find the...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago
here ,a,b.c are vectors.

What is the relation of a,b,c ? Does it say a-b-c=0 ? what do we need to find ? Pls define the question properly. Thanks & Regards Sunil Kumar, askIITians Faculty M.Sc., IIT Kharagpur
  img
Sunil Kumar one year ago
At what values of 'a' do all the zeroes of the function, f(x) = (a-2)x 2 + 2ax + a + 3 lie on the interval (-2, 1)?

Hi, You need to consider 2 cases here. Case 1 : Take a-2>0 Now the concavity is upwards, draw the desired graph and think about the conditions. We need f(-2)>0 f(1)>0 \ But this is...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

The answer includes {2} . But leading coeff. is not equal to 0. Am i right ???

piyush soni 4 months ago
View all Questions »