ifI1=integral from pi-a to a xf ofsinx and i2=integral pi-a to a f of sinx then i2 is?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna,

please find the attachement

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

554_36248_integral.JPG

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
evaluate the following integral ∫ e^(x) + 1 / e^(x) + x dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Solve ∫|sin2pix| dx Limit is from 0 to 1.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Period of this function is ½. And it is +ve b/w 0 and ½.
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
Integrate ∫sin(lnx)dx Please reply soon.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Use ILATE rule, we have
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

Thank u very much.

Lovey 3 months ago
Image attached ….....

Hello student, Please find answer to your question Similarly, you can prove for n,
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

Sir explain this solution. I n = d n-1 /dx n-1 [x n-1 + nx n-1 log x ] In = (n-1) d n-2 / dx n-2 x n-2 + n d n-1 / dx n-1 (x n-1 logx) I n = (n-1 ) ! + nI n-1 In – nI n-1 =(n-1)! Proved

milind 3 months ago
No. of solutions of x,where x belongs to [0,2pie] and satisfies the equation, |sin a| +|cos a | = |sin x| where a is any real number. (Plz provide solution with explanation)

Solution: 2 Consider the left hand side of the equation and find its range. To do that let’s take its square ( |sin a| +|cos a |) 2 =sin 2 a+cos 2 a+|sin 2a| = 1 + |sin 2a| Since 0...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 2 months ago
Sir pls solve this trigonometric eqn.

Dear student, We can rearange the given equation as: This equation wouldnt have any solution as: Since the function doesnt have a solution at the extremes and at the centre, we can assume...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

we can write given equation sinx = -cosec 2 x/2 but we know that minimum value of cosec 2 ø is 1 & maximum value of sinøis 1 simultaneously this is not possible sinx=-1...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 2 months ago
View all Questions »