ifI1=integral from pi-a to a xf ofsinx and i2=integral pi-a to a f of sinx then i2 is?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna,

please find the attachement

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

554_36248_integral.JPG

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . PLEASE HELP IN EVALUATING THE GIVEN PROBLEM OF LIMIT AS A SUM.......

Hi Student The problem is not visible. Please post it again and limit as a sum is just conversion of integration to summation form. I will be able to explain more properly if you post the...
  img
Harsh Patodia 21 hours ago

please answer rest of the problems posted …....

3 hours ago
integral x/(1+cos^2x) from 0 to pi

Ans: Since sec(x) is not continuous at pi/2, we need to divide the integral Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
∫cos(2 cot-1​​{ root(1-x/1+x)} = ????

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
if the extremities of a diagonal of a square are (1,-2,3) and (2,-3,5) then the lenght of its side is ?

Length of the diagonal of square is √ ((1-2) 2 + (-2+3) 2 +(3-5) 2 ) = √6 We aslo know that length of square is √2 times the side. This implies √2a= √6 ( where...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
How to create a magic square if we know a date. Eg-22-04-2014 The first column should have 22 2nd-04 3rd-20 and 4 th -14. I believe ramanujan created the same thing for his birthday but I...

Please find your answer below let the table be- 22 04 20 14 -1 st row now we have to make 4 rows and 4 columns. now, and the first and the last number ie-22+14=36 now think any 2 number...

Yugabrat Gogoi one month ago

Please find your answer below let the table be- 22 04 20 14 -1 st row now we have to make 4 rows and 4 columns. now, and the first and the last number ie-22+14=36 now think any 2 number...

Yugabrat Gogoi one month ago
View all Questions »