ifI1=integral from pi-a to a xf ofsinx and i2=integral pi-a to a f of sinx then i2 is?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna,

please find the attachement

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

jitender

554_36248_integral.JPG

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
evaluate ∫ (1 – cos 2x) / (1 + cos 2x) dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 26 days ago
hi in numerator it is e raise to power modulus of x ...please help ….i posted ….......last time i posted this quetion …..at that time i called e raise to power integral part which is wrong...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below So, range of f(x) varies from -1 to 1 (both exclusive). But the co-domain is R. So f(x) is into function. (Function is onto when...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 days ago
integrate, ∫ X X dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below There is not any standard mathematical expression for this integral. What we can do is expand the integral function around zero...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
The solution set of equation mod(1-log 1/6 x)+2=mod(3-log 1/6 x) is?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Domain: x > 0 0 < x < 1/216 x > 1/6 So x should be less than 1/6.
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Please tell how they calculate it sir please see attachment

Shereen Bhan:."Changing Future Education of India". Young turks - CNBC-TV18.1. 8. 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2. Jump up^"Ex-IITians offer help: Financial...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

Are u really a askiitian faculty

milind 2 months ago
Sum 1+3+4+8+7+13+10+18+........... to 23 terms.

Hello Student, if you see its merged form of two series. 1,4,7,10,13,16...till 12 terms=6(2+11*3) 3,8,13...till 11 terms=11(3+10*5)/2 Now its easy to find. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar...
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »