Integration from 0 to infinity x2cosx / (xsinx)2

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

=x2cos(x)/(xsin(x))2

=x2cos(x)/x2sin(x)2

= cos(x)/sin2(x)

= cot(x)cosec(x)

Integrating it gives -cosec(x) 

Definite Integral frm 0 to infiniity is cosec(0)+cosec(infinity) ---> undefined 

4 years ago
										integral x^2cosx/(xsinx)^2 dx
=integral cotx cosecx dx
=- cosecx +C

Thanks & Regards
Rinkoo Gupta
AskIITians Faculty
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

answer the question in image ….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…....

write sec^3x as sec^x*secx and then integrate by using integration by parts ….................. take the first functions as secx and second functions as sec^x hence the integral will...

Himanshu 6 months ago
Hi, I am not able to solve the problem attached with the image.The Question is from ncert text book. Please provide me a hint.

Multiply and divide by 2 to generate denominator as sin2x. Use the identity sin2x = 2tanx/1+tan 2 x. Simplyfy . then substitute tanx = t and integrate . Please approve the answer..

Jayant Kishore 3 months ago
I cant understand what is differntiation and integration i need a deep eplanation and also where to use

These are the mathematical operations/tools, where differentiation is used to find the gradient or rate of change and integration is used to add the smaller parts to find whole. they are...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
d/dx(dy/dx)=(d 2 y/dx 2 ) in this equation why we write dx 2 ? please give me answer urgently

dear iitian..... hear 1/dx*1/dx it means two (dx) are there.so we can write dx^2.thats it.....................................................................................

mohan 3 months ago

from equation we take (dx) 2 why we can’t take that we take only dx 2 why?….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…....

murali 3 months ago
what is the volume of tetrahedran whose co terminous edges are a b c vectors

1÷6 into the scalar triple product of the three coterminous edges gives the vomume of the tetrahedron.....hence volume of Tetrahedron is 1÷6*[a b c ]

Himanshu 6 months ago
how to find the sum of coefficients of the polynomial expansion

if the polinomial equation can be writen as a binomial expansion then sum of binomial coeficients is C 0 +C 1 + C 2 +.............+C n = 2 n

Dhruva Narayan 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: CART20

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts