Integration from 0 to infinity x2 / (xsinx ecosx)2

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

integral lim x=0 to infinity x^2/x^2sin^2xe^2cos^2x
=integral lim x=0 to infinity 1/sin^2xe^2cos^2x
=1/e^2integral lim x=0 to infinity4/(2sinxcosx)^2
=4/e^2integral lim x=0 to infinity dx/sin^2(2x)
=4/e^2 integral lim x=0 to infinity cosec^2(2x) dx
=4/e^2 [(-cot2x)/2] x=0 to infinity
=2/e^2[-cot infinity+ cot0]
=infinite
Thanks & Regards
Rinkoo Gupta
AskIItians Faculty
4 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is mean value therom

Mean Value Theorem. Let f be a function which is differentiable on the closed interval [a, b]. Then there exists a point c in (a, b) such that Corollary. Let f be a differentiable function...

raju 5 months ago

if a function f is continuous on the closed interval [a, b], where a < b, and differentiable on the open interval (a, b), then there exists a point c in (a, b) such that f`(c)...

Indu 5 months ago

Mean Value Theorem. Let f be a function which is differentiable on the closed interval [a, b]. Then there exists a point c in (a, b) such that Corollary. Let f be a differentiable function...

Pushkar Aditya 5 months ago
Plese solve the following integral ∫|x| dx Limit is from -1 to 2.

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 27 days ago
Suppose x 1 & x 2 are the point of maximum and the point of minimum respectively of the function f(x) = 2x 3 – 9ax 2 + 12a 2 x + 1 respectively, then for the equally x 2 1 = x 2 to be true...

The extreme points are attained at f ’(x) = 0 => 6x 2 – 18ax + 12a 2 = 0 => x = 2a, a f ’’(x) = 12x – 18a f ’’(x) 0 if x = 2a Hence the min at x = 2a = x 1 & max at x = a = x 2 The condition...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI yesterday
IF a 1 , a 2 , a 3 ….….…...a n , A 1 , A 2 , A 3 ….…..,A n , K are all real numbers , then prove that (A 1 2 ÷ (x-a 1 ) ) + (A 2 2 ÷ (x-a 2 ) ) +......................... (A n 2 ÷ (x-a n ))...

Suppose z is a non-real root of the given equation i.e. Then by taking conjugates we see that Subtracting the two equations we get Since, z is non-real we have and hence which is not...

mycroft holmes 10 days ago
I am not able to solve the following problem #1) Prove that the normal to parabola y^2=4ax at (am^2,-2am) intersects the parabola again at an angle tan-1(m/2) What I am thinking is to solve...

Let The normal at P intersects the parabola again at Q slope(PQ) = m and the slope of the tangent line at Q is -1/n x = the angle that PQ makes with the horizontal y = the angle that the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
If I1,I2,I3 are excenters of a triangle and I is incenter then sum II1+II2+II3= ?

Hello Student, There’s a result that says Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »