Integration from 0 to infinity x2 / (xsinx ecosx)2

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

integral lim x=0 to infinity x^2/x^2sin^2xe^2cos^2x
=integral lim x=0 to infinity 1/sin^2xe^2cos^2x
=1/e^2integral lim x=0 to infinity4/(2sinxcosx)^2
=4/e^2integral lim x=0 to infinity dx/sin^2(2x)
=4/e^2 integral lim x=0 to infinity cosec^2(2x) dx
=4/e^2 [(-cot2x)/2] x=0 to infinity
=2/e^2[-cot infinity+ cot0]
=infinite
Thanks & Regards
Rinkoo Gupta
AskIItians Faculty
6 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Solve lim(x->5) [x-5/|x-5|]

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below So right hand and left hand limits are different. Limit does not exist.
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
hi in numerator it is e raise to power modulus of x ...please help ….i posted ….......last time i posted this quetion …..at that time i called e raise to power integral part which is wrong...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below So, range of f(x) varies from -1 to 1 (both exclusive). But the co-domain is R. So f(x) is into function. (Function is onto when...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
options:- 113/24 sq. units 111/24 sq. units 117/24 sq. units 121/24 sq. units

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question andpost it again. I am not able to interpret...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
No of normals can be drawn through a given point to the parabola,ellipse

In general there are three normals to a parabola and four to an ellipse through a given point.

India VK one year ago

infinite

naresh masaboina one year ago
Is x|x| one one ? How?

Ans: Now, you draw the graph of f(x). Horizontal parallel line method: Draw a line parallel to x-axis. Line cuts the graph at only one point. So, f(x) is one-one not mony-one Vertical...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
The total no of term free from radical signs in the expansion of (y^{1/5}+x^{1/10})^55

Hello Student, The general term in the expansion of (y^{1/5}+x^{1/10})^55 is given by =>r/5,r/10 should be integers =>r=0,10,20,30,40,50 =>6 terms Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »