There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Integral of cosec-1 x 

In above it is cosec inverse x.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pankaj,

Take cosec^-1 x=sin^-1 1/x then see where do the function changes its value from one integer to another within the limits and then integrate.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi in numerator it is e raise to power modulus of x ...please help ….i posted ….......last time i posted this quetion …..at that time i called e raise to power integral part which is wrong...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below So, range of f(x) varies from -1 to 1 (both exclusive). But the co-domain is R. So f(x) is into function. (Function is onto when...
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago
I cant understand what is differntiation and integration i need a deep eplanation and also where to use

These are the mathematical operations/tools, where differentiation is used to find the gradient or rate of change and integration is used to add the smaller parts to find whole. they are...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
best book for iit/aieee of math

i think you can refer the following: Maths : 1.)Hall & Knight(Algebra) 2.)S.L Loney (coordinate,Trignometry,Vector) 3.)R.D Sharma 4.) M.L Khanna 5.) Tata Mc.Graw Hill

Saloni Rakholiya 11 months ago

Rd objective

Amit chambial 11 months ago
if abcde=1 then what will be the minimum value of a+b+c+d+e=?

case1 let suppose that their is a number and its inversse thus the minimum value of the sim of both themwoould be 2 or greater than 2 thus we are left with the solution on a=b=c=d=e=1 hence ...

grenade 2 months ago

appling the inequalty AM>(or equal to)GM we get ans as 5

Nicho priyatham 2 months ago

AM GM would be the better choice

grenade 2 months ago
Challenge Answer if u can A very simple but confusing puzzle. A lady buys goods worth rs.200 from a shop. (shopkeeper selling the goods with zero profit). The lady gives him 1000 rs note....

G.1000 Since the lady in question here gets goods worth 200 and another rs.800 in cash, she made a profit of 1000. consequently the shopkeeper faces a loss of 1000 (since the other...

Hasan Naqvi 3 months ago

ok i get it the answer is 1000 as lady get product of Rs200 + Rs800 cash so she is in profit of Rs1000 on the other hand poor shopkeeper suggered A LOSS of Rs1000

ng29 3 months ago

in my opinion answer is 1200 tell the answer and whats prize on this challllenging question ??/////////////

ng29 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details