coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 640 off
USE CODE: SSP40

Integral of cosec-1 x 

In above it is cosec inverse x.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pankaj,

Take cosec^-1 x=sin^-1 1/x then see where do the function changes its value from one integer to another within the limits and then integrate.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I made a mistake in my previous post. I need help with the integral

very lengthy question... assuming you are not a mathematitian and are studying for marks, here is a tip, if you see this type of long question, quickly skip it, it doesnt matter if you can...

Asim one month ago
The value of the integral is:

jagdish singh singh 6 months ago
there is a ques. in the image. i`m unable to understand its solution proper. will you help me?

where is the image......................................................................................???????????????????????????????????????????????///

Niranjan 5 months ago
if a,b,c are positive real numbers such that loga/(b-c) = logb/(c-a) = logc/(a-b) then proove that a (b+c) + b ( c+a) + c (a+b) >= 3 a (a) + b (b ) + c (c) >= 3

vikas yadav i see you have tried to answer the previous question also posted by me ...but that i had posted wrongly ther eal question is this and it has a b+c not a b-c as you might have...

Sukalpa Mishra 7 days ago

loga/(b-c) = logb/(c-a) = logc/(a-b) = k (let)(b-c)(loga)/(b-c)^2 = ka^(b-c) = e^(k(b-c)^2)......................(1)Similarly,c^(a-b) = e^(k(a-b)^2)....................(2)b^(c-a) =...

vikas yadav 7 days ago
perimeter of ellipse??/

Hi, Its difficult to calculate the exact perimeter/ circumference of the ellipse. Hence there are many approximations to this formula. One such approximation is, Perimeter = 2*pi sqrt((a 2 +...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
if A,B,C are mutually perpendicular prove that C×(A×B)=0 Also A,B,C are vectors

Dear Student, If A, B and C are mutually perpendicular then, A x B will be the vector perpendicular to both A and B i.e. C only. Now C x C = 0 because the cross product of two same vectors...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

If A, B and C are mutually perpendicular then, A x B will be the vector perpendicular to both A and B i.e. C only. Now C x C = 0 because the cross product of two same vectors is zero....

Ankit Jaiswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

Get extra R 640 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts