Integral of cosec-1 x 

In above it is cosec inverse x.

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pankaj,

Take cosec^-1 x=sin^-1 1/x then see where do the function changes its value from one integer to another within the limits and then integrate.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Check the monotonicity of f(x)=x÷sin x in (0,p÷2)

f'(x)=sinx-xcosx/(sinx)^2 for small x, sinx=x f'(x)=x(1-cos x)> greater than zero for higher values of x, also f'(x)>0, hence the function f(x) is monotonically increasing. Sher...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
Please calculate the integral limit is (0 to pi/4) ∫ln(1+tanx) dx

Dear student, We have: J = ∫ ln { 1 + tan [ (π/4) - x ] } dx ... on [0,π/4] ...= ∫ ln { 1 + [ ( 1 - tan x ) / ( 1 + tan x ) ] } dx ...= ∫ ln { 2 / ( 1 + tan x ) } dx ...=...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 days ago
For x > 0 let f (x) = integration 1 to x ln(t)/1+t dt, find the function f(x) +f(1/x) and show that f(e)+f(1/e) =1/2 Hint : write f(x) and f(1/x) then use substitution to make their limits...

f(x) = (ln t)^2 / 2 f(x) = (ln x)^2/2 f(x) + f(1/x) = ln x^2 / 2 + (-ln x)^2 / 2 = lnx^2 = 2f(x) Thanks bharat bajaj askiitians faculty iit delhi
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago
Number of words of 4 letters that can be formed with the letter of the word IITJEE is...............

Anshuman Chandel 10 months ago

there will be following cases 1) words form by letters I,T,J,E we will use permutation 4! =24 2) words form by only I,I,E,E there would be following arrangement IIEE another word by flipping...

jitender lakhanpal 10 months ago

there will be following cases 1) words form by letters I,T,J,E we will use permutation 4! =24 2) words form by only I,I,E,E there would be following arrangement IIEE another word by flipping...

KATIPERI 5 months ago
If I1,I2,I3 are excenters of a triangle and I is incenter then sum II1+II2+II3= ?

Hello Student, There’s a result that says Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 17 days ago
what is meant by ccontunity of functions

Ans: Continuity of a function at a given point means that it should exist at the given point & left hand limit & right hand limit should exist & equal to each other &...
  img
Jitender Singh 21 days ago
View all Questions »