Integral of cosec-1 x 

In above it is cosec inverse x.

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pankaj,

Take cosec^-1 x=sin^-1 1/x then see where do the function changes its value from one integer to another within the limits and then integrate.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Integrate ∫(1+cos4x)/(cotx – tanx) dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Solve this ∫(xsinx/e x +1) dx Limit is from -1 to 1.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 22 days ago
Solve lim(x->5) [x-5/|x-5|]

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below So right hand and left hand limits are different. Limit does not exist.
  img
Jitender Singh 16 days ago
adding of two vectors

Hi Pushkar, Vector is a qualntity that has both magnitude and direction. So while adding them care should be taken to include the direction of the vector quantity as well. Regards, Ashwin...

Ashwin Muralidharan IIT Madras one year ago

http://www.physicsclassroom.com/Class/vectors/u3l1b.cfm http://www.mathsisfun.com/algebra/vectors.html

Prajwal kr one year ago

refer askiitians study material

vivek kumar one year ago
help ...please explain fully

oh sorry i couldnot chat yesterday. i logged off. i will explain. you can do this question in many ways easiest method to save time is differentiate both sides of the equation. keeping...

esha singh one month ago

its a bit lengthy (limits method) i find this method more appealing.

esha singh one month ago

is the answer none of these ?

esha singh one month ago
The values of x (0 ≤ x ≤ π) satisfying the equation sec 2 x + (1 − √3)tanx − (√3 + 1) = 0 are

put sec 2 x=1+tan 2 x in the above eqn.so it becomes tan 2 x+(1-(3) 1/2 )tanx-(3) 1/2 =0.solve this quadratic to obtain x=135 and 60 degrees.

siddharth gupta one month ago
View all Questions »