Integral of cosec-1 x 

In above it is cosec inverse x.

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pankaj,

Take cosec^-1 x=sin^-1 1/x then see where do the function changes its value from one integer to another within the limits and then integrate.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
integration of- 1/(1-x 2 (1-x 2 ) 1/2 )dx = ?

assume x = sin , dx = cos d so 1 – x^2 = cos^2 so integration becomes sec^2 d = tan = tan (sin-1 x)
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
Q . PLEASE HELP IN EVALUATING THE GIVEN PROBLEM OF LIMIT AS A SUM.......

Hi Student The problem is not visible. Please post it again and limit as a sum is just conversion of integration to summation form. I will be able to explain more properly if you post the...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 days ago

please answer rest of the problems posted …....

bharat makkar 2 days ago
in numerator first term is e raise to power integral part of x ….....please explain anyone please ...please...

Hi, Convert the expression into e^2x ( by eliminating the e^-x term) Now analyse. The denominator is always positive. Demoninator > Numberator always. Ie. values are less than 1. So not...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
if 2CosA = x+1//x and 2CosB = y+1/y then find 2cos(A+B) (A) x/y +y/x (B) x/y-y/x (C) 2y/x (D) 2x/y

Solve these as quadratic equations in x & y so that you get x = cosA + i sinA & cosA – i sinA; y = cosB + i sinB & cosB – isinB If x = cosA + i sinA then 1/x = cosA – i sinA ; y = cosB + i...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 7 days ago

hey the ques you have given is not correct the answer for the ques you have given is xy + 1/xy The answer for 2cos ( A – B ) is x/y + y/x This can proved by the similar method of using x and...

Kaustubh Nayyar 6 days ago

sorry there is a mistake in my typing in question ie 2cos A= x + 1/x

divyanshu 7 days ago
Find all real values of m for which the inequalty mx 2 - 4x + 3m + 1 >0 is satisfied for all positive x.

Hello Student, Please find the solution The value of this quadratic is always positive (>0) So graph will always be above x-axis therefore the condition will be :- D>0 and a>0...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
can we say that tan pi/8=sinpi/8//cospi/8

yes , why not why do you think that it may not be so??

Kaustubh Nayyar 10 days ago

tan pi/2 = (tan pi/4 + tan pi/4)/ (1 – tan pi/4. tan pi/4) this is considered as not defined also sin pi/2 / cos pi/2 is considered not defined any trignometric ratio with denomitor zero is...

Kaustubh Nayyar 9 days ago

how can we furthur solve using this method and find the value ?actually my teacher in scool told that this is wrong when i wrote it in exam?

ash jai 10 days ago
View all Questions »