Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

sir, i m not able to veiw ur 2nd mock test paper .

so what to do?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry for the  inconvenience…..

The 2nd mock test paper web page is under construction. You will be able to see this paper soon…

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

Simple solution to integral of √sin(x-a)/sin(x+a) as per 12th class syllabus
write sin(x-a) as: sin(x + a – 2a) = sin(x+a)cos2a – cos(x+a)sin2a then think further. and relate to √sin(x-a)/sin(x+a).
Vikas TU 2 months ago
the minimum value of f(x,y)=x^3 + y^3 -3xy is what? please give proper solution in details......................
Please specify domain for this question otherwise it will be -infinity.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
what is meant by integration????????????????????????/
integration is the act of integrating,it is the act of bringing together smaller components into a single or small type of functions as only one..........
nandini 6 months ago
Integration is the act of bringing together smaller components into a single system that functions as one.
Vaishnavi Patel 6 months ago
using PMI prove that the sum of the cubes of 3 consecutive natural numbers is divisible by 9
respected sir , my son has asked this question 2 days before and till now it hasnt been answered . pls do the needfull .
Vivek Prasad Dalbehera 2 months ago
If the vectors −3i + 4 j + λk and μ i + 8 j + 6k are collinear vectors then find λand μ.
Let a = −3 i + 4 j + λk , b = μ i + 8 j + 6k From hyp. a, b are collinear then a = tb ⇒ −3i + 4 j + λk = t(μ i + 8 j + 6k) −3i + 4 j + λk = μt i + 8t j + 6tk Comparing i, j, k coefficients...
KUNCHAM SAMPATH 10 months ago
If f(x)f(1÷x)=f(x)+f(1÷x).Then Why f(x)=1+x^n?Here f(x) is a polynomial function.
Multiply the equation by x n to obtain. Notice that if a is a root of f(x), it is also a root of the ‘reciprocal polynomial’ x n f(1/x) and vice-versa. This means that for some complex...
mycroft holmes one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn