There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

dx/{sinx+sin b}

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Substitute sinx by using the formula sinx= 2tan(x/2)/ (1+ tan2(x/2))

Now put it in the expression, u ll get {sec2(x/2)}dx/ 2tan(x/2) + sinB(1 + tan2(x/2))

Now substitute tan(x/2) = t , therefore the numerator becomes dt, and hence it becomes integral of dt/ 2t + sinB (1 + t2) .

Use the formula fr such an expression for integral and find the final answer as sinB is cnstant and denominator is a simple quadratic eq.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

How many distinct values of š‘„ satisfy the equation sin(š‘„) = š‘„/2, where š‘„ is in radians? (A) 1 (B) 2 (C) 3 (D) 4 or more
plot the graph of sin(x) and x/2. From just observing it we can see that it intersects at 3 points and hence the answer is 3.
Riddhish Bhalodia 7 months ago
they give sin(x)=x/2 0 is the one solution because sin(0)=0 so one solution exist for this question if you take pi/2 or pi/4 you have to p[rove that sin pi/2=pi/4 or sin pi/8=pi/16 which is ...
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
If I= integral tan(tan^-1 (x)) than find the value of I. I=?
tan(tan^-1 (x)) = x So I = integral x dx so I = x^2 /2 now find I.I Thanks
Nishant Vora one month ago
I m in now class 11... what bok I choose for study in all subject... Please help me...
Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for understanding concepts) Arihant Organic Chemistry...
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Dear student, Go to this link Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
If alpha is a real root of the equation ax 2 +bx+c and beta is a real root of equation -ax 2 +bx+c. Show that there exists a root gama of the equation (a/2)x 2 +bx+c which lies between...
Ajay 3 months ago
Small Mistake in last para posting again..............................................................................................................
Ajay 3 months ago
We have Similarly, So if P(x) = a/2 x 2 +bx +c, then and are off opposite sign and hence there must exist a root between the two numbers.
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
Find the equation of the circle having center in the first quadrant, touching the x ā€“ axis, having a common tangent y = āˆš3x +4 with the circle x^2 + y^2 + 4x + 4y + 4 = 0 such that the...
Let the equation of the circle having center in the first quadrant, be x^2 + y^2 + 2gx + 2fy + c = 0......................(1) touching the x ā€“ axis, .i.e y = 0 put it in eqn. (1), and and...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
View all Questions Ā»

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ā€˜nā€™ Earn