hoow to change the question into the formula.how to take a substitution or a partial fraction or differentiation or adding or subtracting or multiplying on seeing the question.how can we get that idea.My sir said that if you differentiate all the options is it correct.please reply me soon

hoow to change the question into the formula.how to take a substitution or a partial fraction or differentiation or adding or subtracting or multiplying on seeing the question.how can we get that idea.My sir said that if you differentiate all the options is it correct.please reply me soon

Grade:12

1 Answers

Askiitians_Expert Yagyadutt
askIITians Faculty 74 Points
13 years ago

Hello vardhan !

You have aksed so many lines in the question...but you are less specified with each lines....The last line that your said is some how clear to me...because i was also informed with the same quotes by my sir

"If you differentiate all the option you will get correct answer "

This is applicable in case of integeration.....when in question you have to ask to find of integeration of f(x)....and then there is given four option.....and somehow if you are not able to find out its integration....then simply you can differntiate the options....

The option giving f(x) after differentiation is the correct one  

Your  first point ...how to change question formula....... this is not clear to me...what are u asking from this line ? make it more clear ...

How to take substitution . partial fraction...where to multiply and divide ....and all the stuffs..simply means how to approach a question......

It has only one solution....do as good practice as you can...practice will give you better class of mind to choose the step how to approach.....so go through solved examples of books....solve questions from them...then jump tp exercise and JEE question....finally you will get better uderstanding on approach...

I hope you get ma point

With regards

Yagya

askiitians_expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free