Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

How to assess a question

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vivek,

To solve integral calculus questions the most important things is to know which the apt substitution for the problem.If you know this the problems is half done then you have to use some integration formulae.There are some standard substitutions people generally use, practise many problems from various book.Integral and differential calculus come with a good practise.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

how to integrate this ? please give me solution to this queston. thanks
We can use integration by partial fraction here
Nishant Vora one month ago
Can any one please tell me the integeration of tanx×tan(x-a)
tan(a) = (tanx – tan(x – a))/(1 + tanx*tan(x-a)) tanx/tana – tan(x – a)/tana – 1 = tanx*tan(x-a) Now see u can easily integerate L.HS. as tana remains as aconstant. Use by part wih tanx and ...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
my test is day after tomorrow give me advice please
go to bed at time and donot study till late night health is wealth so take a balanced diet no new concepts at this time just proper sleep and fresh mind helps you to give your best best of...
SAHIL 6 months ago
Ramu and Rehan appeared for summative assessment examination in the month of September. Their academic session started in the month of April. After how many months of the start of the...
Dear Student, According to given conditions, after 5 months the examination was started. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
April, May, June, July, Aug i.e. 5months
Harsh Patodia 7 months ago
Find the value of limit x tends to zero |x| ^[cosx]
tHE answer should be zero itself. As no determinancy forms here. Range of cosx is [-1,1] which is a constant fixed number. Therefore power of zero as anythng constant wiould be zero.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Problem 5...................................(just to reach minimum character limit)
Part (a) is simple to disprove. Just arrange the numbers 64, 63,...,57 along the diagonal in descending order (i.e. 64 in a 1,1 , 63 in a 2,2 ,..., 57 in a 8,8 ). That way there will be no...
mycroft holmes 15 days ago
Part (b) Suppose p and q are two such numbers that are interesting in row r and s resp. WLOG p>q Consider p ’ in row s and in the same col as p. Then q>p’>p which is a contradiction. Hence...
mycroft holmes 15 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn