Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

evalute           int [ from (0) to( pi)]  {1/t-cosx}dx     t>0  

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Baha, 

I= int(0 to pi){1/(t-cosx)}dx, let tan(x/2)=s, dx= 2ds/(1+s2),I=∫(0 to infinity)2ds/((1+s2)(t-cosx)==∫(0 to infinity)2ds/((1+s2)t+s2-1)=

(2/(t+1))∫(0 to infinity)ds/(s2+((t-1)/(t+1)))=(2/(t+1))[√((t+1)/(t-1))(arctan(s√((t+1)/(t-1))¦0infinity = π/√(t2-1)

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar respectively : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

Askiitians Expert

Chetan Mandayam Nayakar – IIT Madras  

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

Integration of root tanx
RAKESH CHINDAM one year ago
RAKESH CHINDAM one year ago
please solve and say this fastly 0 to infinity 45a/(3+a+at)^4
Dear student Pls mention which quantity is gng from 0 toinfinity . Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
intergation of 1/(a+bcosX) please step by steps there are lots of solution in net but i want detail solution
Detailed solution below------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- \quad \frac { 1 }{ 2 } \left( \frac { 1 }{ 2 } { tan }^{ 2 }\frac { x }{ 2 } +1...
Ajay 3 months ago
Find the Laplace transform of : t(1+sint) ½ ​....................
Given that t*(sin t )^(1/2) = 2^(1/2)*t* cos(pi/4-t/2) which laplace transformation is which is solved by the matlab software.
Kumar one month ago
proove that {cot^a(secA-1)}/1+sinA = sec^2A pls help me solve this problem and thak you
I hope you want to prove follwing identity. If yes then this not correct question as this can be never be true . For example put A = 45, LHS and RHS are not equal.
Ajay 3 months ago
Hi Gaurang the question still does not seem to be correct. Can you post the screenshot of question attachment
Ajay 3 months ago
Yes ajay sir I didnt type it correct so it was amistke please help in soving this one and thankyou very much
Gaurang Kotasthane 3 months ago
Request you to solve the problem of Suarez root over 2 root over 2 for 24 times
hii, answer is 2 because =2 1/2 *2 1/4 *2 1/8 *2 1/16 .....*2 1/(2^24) =2 (1/2+1/4+1/8+1/16+1/32.......+1/ (2^24) =2^1 =2
manmath 8 months ago
=2 1/2 *2 1/4 *2 1/8 *2 1/16 .....*2 1/(2^24) =2 (1/2+1/4+1/8+1/16+1/32.......+1/ (2^24) =2^1 =2 so, the answer is 2
Rushil 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn