Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

integrate 1/(sinx+asecx)^2 with respect to x

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

multiply the expression by sec^2x/sec^2x

it will have sec^2x/(tanx+asec^2x)^2

now convert the denominator sec^2x into an expression consisting tan^2x(I hope you know that)

take t=tanx and solve by substitution.

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

What’s the Geometrical interpretation of integrals? And what’s the physical significance of C?
Geometrical interpretation of indefinite integral Let f (x) = 2x. Then ∫ f (x) dx = x 2 + C. For different values of C, we get different integrals. But these integrals are very similar...
Vikas TU 4 months ago
one unit along y-axis in the negative direction. Thus, for each positive value of C, each parabola of the family has its vertex on the positive side of the y-axis and for negative values of ...
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
1/sinx =cosec x or integration of 1/x = ln |x|+c where c is arbitari constant so by using this formula integration of i/sinx is ln |sinx +c|
kalyan 4 months ago
sorry made a mistake currect answer is 1/sinx =cosec x integration of cosec(x) is ln|cosec x-cot x|+c where c is arbitari constant....
kalyan 4 months ago
1/sin(x)=cosec (x) the integration of cosec(x) is ln|cosec x-cot x|+c where cis an arbitrary constant
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
∫1/x*√(x-1)/(x+1) dx=______?_______ Sir,pls tell me the detailed solution of this as soon as possible.thank u in advance...
Please find the answer, this could be easily solved if you know differentaition of inverse trignometric functions
Ajay 3 months ago
what is the hardy number of ramanujans...........?????????????
mohan “It is the smallest number that can be written as the sum of two cubes in two different ways!” And 1,729 is indeed the smallest such number. And because of this incident, it is now...
Y MANJUNADH 9 months ago
"Once, in the taxi from London, Hardy noticed its number, 1729 . He must have thought about it a little because he entered the room where Ramanujan lay in bed and, with scarcely a hello,...
T.kumar 9 months ago
hai mohan 1729 is the natural number following 1728 and preceding 1730. 1729 is the Hardy–Ramanujan number after a famous anecdote of the British mathematician G. H. Hardy regarding a visit ...
manichandra 9 months ago
Is there any direct formula relating the sides of a triangle and it's area in vectors
the area of a triangle in vector form is A=|ab*ac|1/2 for any queries send me mail to my username ths is given in some book that is the area of a triangle in vector form if it is wrong iam...
Rock Guitarian 10 months ago
If sina+sinb+sinc=3 then find the value of cosa+cosb+cosc
Hii the maximum value for sin is 1 and since you have three sin's adding up to 3, each of the sin's must be 1! So A = B = C = 90 degrees or any angle coterminal with 90 degrees. And ...
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn