integral of 3+2cosx dx
integral of dx

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

(1+x^0.5)(x-x^2)^0.5 dx = I

let x = sin2(q)

I = 2sin2(q)cos2(q)(1+sin(q)) dq

= ((sin2(2q)/2)dq+ 2 cos2(q)(1-cos2(q))dq

= (1-cos(4(theta))) d(theta) + 2cos2(q)sin(theta) d(theta) -  2cos4(q)sin(theta) d(theta)

I= (theta/4) –(sin(4(theta))/16) +((2/5)cos5(q)) - ((2/3)cos3(q))

q = arcsin(sqrt(x))

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

Please give me an answer for this question where I cannot integrate
Hi You can break it at all the integral points and then you can integrated this like shown in this image
Nishant Vora one month ago
Sir can you tell the solution of this challenging question? The answer given is ln 8
When you change the 8z part to some y(say), integral should come like ln(8x). I got the formula from wiki. I’m sending yu the page...
KAPIL MANDAL one month ago
I think you are talking about Please check your question. This above integral has the value of ln 8. If you get back on this I can help you with the proof
mycroft holmes one month ago
This uses a technique called Differentiating under the integral sign. Consider the generalized problem of finding the integral This is a function of a. Now differentiating w.r.t a on both...
mycroft holmes one month ago
If area of a bounded curve is asked, the which area (numeric or signed) is to be calculated?
area is never negative . so area should always be calc with modulus function . while integrating , we must split the integral at the points where the curves intersect . hope this helps you.
sri tanish 5 months ago
find the derivative of abs(x-3) when x = -1 with correct steps
Hii you have to draw the curve and once you draw it you will see that the slope of the tangent is -1
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
By definition the modulus function is defined as = -x+3 Hence derivative = -1 for all values of x less than 3 which includes -1
Ajay 2 months ago
Find the coordinates of the orthocentre of the triangle , the equations of whose sides are x+y=2,2x+3y=6,4x-y+4=0 without finding vertices of the triangle.
x + y = 1 2x + 3y = 6 4x - y = 4 WITHOUT FINDING THE COORDS OF ITS VERTICES!!! one way is take teh famiily of straight lines passing through the two lines of the triangle.. THen find the...
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Please solve it and verify the question thanks. And if got the ans please mail me.. p.sharif02@gmail
Hii If we just have to use numbers it is not possible . But it can be used as 3! +11+13
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Thank you. by the way do you think like these questions will come in upsc...? Please post here, thank you.
Sharif one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn