Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

1 / (e^x + 1)

What is the solution? I also want to know somethng related to solving integration... When I look at a problem, i dunno how to solve it... bu wen i look at the solution steps then i m able to understand the steps. wat is the problem that i shud overcome so that i can solve problems?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mohini

let e^x + 1=t

then e^x dx=dt

so dx/e^x+1=dt/e^x*t=dt/(t-1)t=dt/t-1-dt/t

∫dt/t-1-dt/t=ln(t-1/t)+c=ln(e^x/e^x + 1)+c

Good Luck

Abhinav Batra

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

what is integration? what is uses of integration: how to use integrations in real life?
Integration is an matematical Operation used to caluclate the area or volume of any given region/object.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
mathamatical defination ..the computation of a definite integral, a fundamental concept of calculus, which allows, among many other uses, computing areas and averaging continuous functions. ...
kalyan 4 months ago
integration is the mathematical operation used to caluculate the are under the curve............................or the integration is defined as the sum of...
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
my test is day after tomorrow give me advice please
go to bed at time and donot study till late night health is wealth so take a balanced diet no new concepts at this time just proper sleep and fresh mind helps you to give your best best of...
SAHIL 6 months ago
Which property used for above solution i didnot understand clearky pls clarify me
Dear student Your question is not complete.Please type the correct question in order to get a to-the-point answer.
Bhavya 6 months ago
Hii Your question is incomplete.Kindly repost the question and we will get back at you
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Pl type the complete question..
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
How to find value of tan 10° ???????????????????????????
@ vaibhavi u can do it by graphical method . take a graph paper and draw a horizontal and vertical line at one cornor . from the end of horizontal line draw a line making angle of 10 degree ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
the resultant of two forces acting at an angle of 150degree is 10 kg weight and is perpendicular to one of the forces. find the other force
The figure is as shown by using the information in question and applying the parrellogram law Now we know that the resultant is 10kg weight = 100N force vector using basic trigonometry one...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
The no. Of six digit number that can be formed from tje digits 0,1,2,3,4,5,6&7 so that digits do not repeat and the terminal digits are even
the total number form which the 6 digit number should be made are 8 out of which 4 are even (0,2,4,6) and these are to be arranged in the terminal points (end points) hand hence we have to...
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
OOH I am sorry for a mistake Actually I considered that all numbers can occupy first position ( THIS ) but it cannnot be occupied by 0 so only the number of cases will be affected that is...
i think that the answer will be 720 only is “0” is not incuded And for that question the solution will be let the number be a b c d e f (say) a = 3 numbers possible (2,4,6) f = 2 numbers...
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn