Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off
   a huge website of mathematics giving rd sharma solutions, ia maron solutions, sl loney solutions, IIT paper solutions, videos and much more..

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes, is is a very good website to see the solutions of mathematics problems of various books like NCERT, RD sharma, IA Maron, SL Loney etc. Solutions are very explanable & easy to understand. So you can have a look there if you want.
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

Please answer this question. I tried all possible ways I could.
Hence the required ratio is...
mycroft holmes 5 days ago
If f(x)=∫​ 2sinx-sin2x dx/x 3​ ​​ ,x is not equal to zero, then find lim f’ (x) as x tends to zero. ​
The differentiation of the integeral, f(x)=∫​ 2sinx-sin2x dx/x 3​ ​​ would give f(x) simply. that is: lim x – > 0 (2sinx-sin2x) /x 3 Simply expand the exapnsion of sin terms up to the x^3...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Intrigate (1÷logx)-(1÷(logx)^2) upper limit e lower limit 2
U could easily break the integration in two parts ; when u would integrate this by using part function(Taking 1 as 2 nd function) , it will get cancelled(other part) and u would end up with ...
Satyam 4 days ago
Find domain and range and describe nature of graph sir
It will be great if u can specifically pick example so that i can explain in better way. In general u draw vertical linealonggraph, itwill represent range where horizontal line paralle to x...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Please clear my confusion about find value of tan7.5 °.
Yaa... tan15°=2tan7.5°∕1-tan²7.5° ⇒2-√3=2tan7.5°/1-tan²7.5° . By solving this eq i got value of tan7.5°= (√2-1)(2+√3) . But Ans is (√3-√2)(√2-1). How?
ANKIT ANAND one month ago
What`s your confusion with tan7.5° .Kindly elaborate that where you have stuck?.If you will elaborate then I can help you better.
Sagar Gupta one month ago
@ ankit u have to apply the following formula sin ( a/2 ) = [(1-cosa)/2] ^ ½ cos a/2 = [(1+cosa)/2] ^ ½ tan 2a = [2 tan a ] / [1+tan square (a) ] answer is = root6-root3 +(root 2 ) -2 HOPE...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Consider a curve y=f(x)We know that dy/dx = f ‘ (x) Now What is the geometrical meaning of dy/dx ?
it refers to the very very small interval of that postion w.r.t itself. Limiting the change in time to 0 sec.
mahima pareek 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn