s block elements I found that I could answer most of the previous year questions from S block with just basic knowledge of redox reactions and periodic trends. Is it important to study the characteristics of all the compounds under the s block as well? d and f block elements As for d and f block, I am able to solve around half of the questions with general periodic table knowledge and the remaining half I am unable to find the answers even in NCERT. Would love some help regarding this if possible :)

s block elements
I found that I could answer most of the previous year questions from S block with just basic knowledge of redox reactions and periodic trends. Is it important to study the characteristics of all the compounds under the s block as well?
d and f block elements
As for d and f block, I am able to solve around half of the questions with general periodic table knowledge and the remaining half I am unable to find the answers even in NCERT. Would love some help regarding this if possible :)

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
7 years ago
Learn all the s block properties and p and d bllock inorganic reactions by heart.
Try to write them afyter memorozong them by yourself and as well as try to do itself by NCERT.
NCERT is itself the abundant source to gain as much as possible in Chemistry possibly.
bhargav
21 Points
7 years ago
earn all the s block properties and p and d bllock inorganic reactions by heart.
Try to write them afyter memorozong them by yourself and as well as try to do itself by NCERT.
NCERT is itself the abundant source to gain as much as possible in Chemistry possibly.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free