HELP!!!! Please guide me how to study Periodic Classification Elements. Is it really important for Chemical Bonding? And also Do i need to cram it all up( Periodic Classification)? If yes what things do i need to learn. I have O.P Tandon. So please suggest me how to do it..

HELP!!!!
Please guide me how to study Periodic Classification Elements. Is it really important for Chemical Bonding? And also Do i need to cram it all up( Periodic Classification)? If yes what things do i need to learn. 
I have O.P Tandon.
So please suggest me how to do it..

Grade:

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
yes the book you are having is very good.let me tell you chaemical bonding ,periodic table, forms the most imp part of chemistry so you shouls have a very strong command over it.
only way you can do us that read the periodic classification 2-3 times then it will be clearly understood.
the trend in property is very important along the period and along the group.be very clear about the concept.
the trend in bond strength,bond angle,electronegativty,Ip is very important to haave a prepoer understanding of chemical bonding
rest i only suggest you to read more than once and as many times as possible

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free