There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 1,400 off

Is Bi2S3 soluble in ammonium sulphide?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

ince yellowammonium sulphidesolution contain the excess of sulphur, so for the...PbS,Bi2S3, CuS and CdS areinsolublein colourless or yellow ammoniumsulphide.

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

Can anybody tell me disproportionation reaction of OCl :-) ^- in neutral, alkaline or acidic medium.
@ gagandeep in the case of acidic medium cl- get oxidised to cl2 , so, i think u can write the reaction also. just try to apply LEO says GER formula and balance the electron u will get it . ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Explain why a sigma bond is stronger than a pi bond.
sigma bond is formed due to head on head overlapping of s orbitals. so ,they form stronger bonds as compared to pi bond which is formed due to parallel overlapping and gets easily broken...
ankit saurav 6 days ago
2) What is the relation between ionization potential and effective nuclear charge experienced by an electron in nth orbit?
effective nuclear charge experienced by an electron in nth orbit is the force of attracn. the electron experiences due to protons . And ionization potential is the potetial required to...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The increase in effective nuclear charge results in an increase of ionisation potential or ionisation energy.
Mudit 2 months ago
can u give me reagents and its uses in 11 th and 12 th level pls
@ hrudaya Kindly be specific in asking the query . there are so many reagents are there. and just include on which chapter u want me tolist the reagents . otherwise refer to the askiitian...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Why CCl3- anion is more stable than C6H5CH2-? I think the only possibility is by comparing the -I effect of Cl and Phenyl group. Generally we can see the possibility of negative charge...
I believe vacant d orbital option shall come last as in the first place itself we see Phenyl ring has larger possibility of negative charge dispersion. Further as we all may know...
Dattatray Biradar one month ago
the reason is simple. in CCl3- cholrine atoms has vacnat d- orbitals. and that is the reason it make sit more stable.
Vikas TU one month ago
What is metallic corrosion......................................?
Natural tendency of conversion of a metal into its mineral compound on interaction with environment is known as corrosion.
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ ram Corrosion is a natural process, which converts a refined metal to a more stable form, such as its oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide. It is the gradual destruction of materials,by chemical...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

Get extra R 1,400 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn