There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

What is wrong about P4O10 molecule?Why?

a)P-O-P angle is 180     b)Each P atom can b considered sp3 hybridized

c)There r 2 types of P-O bond length      dThere r 6 P-O-P bonds

How am i suppose to solve this one, is this a factual question? how can i by some way  predict the ans with chemical bonding

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Correct answer is (a)...for answering this one u must knw the structure of P4O10

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

How to find magnetic moment from the chemical formula of a coordination compound
@ anjana u can find out the magnetic moment of a compound by the following formula also u= root over of n (n+2 ) BM . where n stands for no of unpair electrons . BM is the unit of magnatic...
Umakant biswal 9 days ago
HaiThese are two concept often used interchangeably,but represent two different things. Conformation regards the relative spacial orientation of a molecule. Thus it is an aspect which is not...
Anjana MP Anju 9 days ago
state kohlrausch law of independent migration of ions? write one of its application ?
This law states that the limiting molar conductivity of an electrolyte can be represented as the sum of the individual contributions of its anion and cation. Applications of Kohlrausch 's...
SAHIL 16 days ago
Why agcl is colourless while agbr is pale yellow and agi is dark yellow
@ lokesh we can explain it with the help of two ways 1- the cations are same , so, the deciding factors are anions only , more the size of anion , more will be the polarisation , and more...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
what is the oxidation state of sulphur in H 2 S 2 O 8, Na 2 S 4 O 8 and Na 2 S 2 O 3.
@ bhavika in H2S2O8, since 2 oxygen is forming the peroxide linkage here , so, the o.n of sulpher will be +6 . and in the 2 nd case NA2S4O8 , in thaat case take sulpher o.n to be x after...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
u need to remember that which structure have peroxide linkage and which structure have not , there are only some exception with peroxide linkage , go through the ncert redox reaction...
Sir, when it comes to organic chemo we have many equations. I wanted to know if ncert organic chemistry can get me a rank in aiims/neet.
@ sakshi organic chemistry have many equations , but if you have done it clearly in class 11 th , then it will not be difficult for you for sure . so , for that at least do reaction...
Umakant biswal one month ago
What are analgesics and food preservatives.........?
Analgesics are drugs that reduce or totally abolish pain without causing disturbances of nervous system. There are two types of analgesics i. Narcotic analgesics E.g.: Morphine ii....
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
Analgesis is defined as the drugs that reduce or abolish pain without causing impairment of conciousness,mental confusion,incoordinationor paralysis or some other disturbances of nervous...
somprasad 3 months ago
An analgesic or painkiller is any member of the group of drugs used to achieve analgesia , relief from pain. Analgesic drugs act in various ways on the peripheral and central nervous...
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn