Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

Does [Co(NH3)3Cl3] has high spin complex or low spin complex?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

This compound has got high spin complex.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

For the reaction SnO2(s) +2H2(g)= 2H2O(g)+ Sn(l) at 900K, the equillibrium steam hydrogen mixture was found to be 40% H2 by volume. The Kp is..
Re – Posting Again, As U have asked twice... In the reacn. SnO2(s) + 2H2(g) = 2H2O(g) + Sn(l) Since solid and liquid states compounds would not take part in Kc or Kp. Hence, from chemical...
Vikas TU 11 days ago
How to find the magnetic moment of a coordination compound
@ anjana u can find out the magnetic moment of a coordination compound by the foillwoing formula u = root over of n (n+2 ) BM where u stands for magnetic moment n is the no of unpair...
Umakant biswal 9 days ago
Can anybody tell me disproportionation reaction of OCl :-) ^- in neutral, alkaline or acidic medium.
@ gagandeep in the case of acidic medium cl- get oxidised to cl2 , so, i think u can write the reaction also. just try to apply LEO says GER formula and balance the electron u will get it . ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The mass ofa nonvolatile solute of malar mass 40g/mol that should be dissolved in114g of octane to lower its vapour 20% is.........
For immiscible mixtures, the relation in pre partial pressures and mole fractioon is: Pa’/Pb’ = na/nb 0.2P/P = na/(114/114) na = 0.2 moles of solute. Mass of the solute = 0.2 * 40 => 8...
2017 years ago
Why 3○ carbocation is more stable then benzylic carbocation?
Because 3o carbocation has the tendency to show hyperconjugation more than that of 2o carbocation in benzylic. Therefore, stability mgtters for 3o maximum.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Because 3 degree c+ is stablised by stong +H and strong + I effect.But in benzylic only weak resonance accounts for stability
Vishant Batta 2 months ago
Sir Which chapters in organic chemistry in class 11. sir I don`t understand.
Check here for the askiitians course for 11 th class :------->
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question