Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

The primary valency of a central metal atom in a complex is satisfied with anions >IS the statement true or false . Explain?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

False statement.

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

Can you produce hydrogen from its isotopes. If yes then how
@ vipul No , hydrogen cannot be produced from its isotopes . there is no such techniques which can produce hydrogen from its isotopes . it can only be produced by chemical reaction as a bi...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
What about order of strength of overlapping in 1s-1s, 2s-2s, 2s-2p, 2p-2p and 1s-2p??
Thank you sir but Directional bonds are more strong right?? I read in some book ,in that order is given as 1s-1s (because of size)> 2p-2p>2s-2p>2s-2s. I have a doubt so i asked here
Subramanya one month ago
@ subramanya the order of strength of overlapping is 1s-1s > 2s-2s > 1s-2p > 2s-2p > 2p-2p .. HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT ALL THE BEST ..
Umakant biswal one month ago
Can anybody tell me disproportionation reaction of OCl :-) ^- in neutral, alkaline or acidic medium.
@ gagandeep in the case of acidic medium cl- get oxidised to cl2 , so, i think u can write the reaction also. just try to apply LEO says GER formula and balance the electron u will get it . ...
What is meant by Ductillity, Malleability, Sonorous ?
@ mohammed ductility refers to the capacity of metal to stretch away . that means when u are stretching a rubber band , then u can say its a ductile property of metals . malleability helps...
Ductility is when a solid material stretches under tensile stress. Malleability is a physical property of matter, usually metals. It usually applies to the family groups 1 to 12 on the...
Mohammed Sohail 2 months ago
What is the decreasing order of +I effect for following: 1. -CH 2 -CH 2 -O - 2.-O - 3. -CH 2 -O -
decreasing order of +I effect for: given compounds would be: 1> 3 > 2 as O- shows highest and maximum +I effect.
Vikas TU one month ago
Reactivity of esters towards saponification reaction which is more active 1 degree 2 or 3
@ biswajit 1 degree will be more stable . the reason is when leaving group leaves , this actually happens . if r” is the tertiary , then the inductive effect will make the charge unstable . ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn