explain the hybridisation of [Cr(CN)6]3- and also of [Mn(CN)6]3-

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Please find the attached file of answer.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty

8 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Show how [S 2 O 8 2- ]t = 0.33 – [SO 4 2- ] / 2

Is this question complete …............please elaborate...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
silver metal crystalline with a face centred cubic lattice the lenght of unit cell in found tobethe value 4.077x10 -8 m.ca;culate the atomic radius and density of silver {atomic mass of...

“silver metal crystalline with a face centred cubic lattice the lenght of unit cell in found tobethe value 4.077x10-8m.ca;culate the atomic radius and density of silver {atomic mass of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

we have density of the fcc=z*M/a^3*Na z=no of atom fro fcc it is 4 M= molecular mass Na=avagadro number a=edge length for face centered cubic unit cell=sqrt2...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
What is the difference between didentate ligand and ambidentate ligand?

Bidentate ligand A bidentate ligand has two points at which it can attach to the central atom. One example of such a ligand is: oxalate ion The two single-bonded oxygen atoms can each donate...
  img
Raheema Javed 13 days ago

Didentate or Bidentate ligands are the logands which makes bonds with the metal ion in two places. It make two bonds with two different portion of its structure. Ambidentate ligands are the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

a bidentate is one which combines from 2 different sites simultaneously....but ambidentae is one which can combine from 2 sites but at a time only one site can combine(ambidentate ar...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
ppts on concentration cells

Hi, Do you want us to provide the ppts on concentration cells ? You can get various ppts on the same from the google search too. I would advise you to please read from the book too after...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 19 days ago

i want ppts on concentration cell and types of concencentrationcell with images

Krishna Moorthy 19 days ago

i want ppts on concentration cell and types of concencentrationcell with images

Krishna Moorthy 19 days ago
what are aromatic compounds? is this an aromatic compound? CH3-CH2-CH=O

an organic compound that contains one or more benzene ring is called an AROMATIC COMPOUND.well I think aldehyde- CH3-CH2-CH=O is an aromatic compound.

Moxa Alpesh Patel 4 months ago
What is the oxidation state of Os in OsO4 ? Explain your answer.

It is +8. See, if there isn’t any charge denoted in the molecule, then we are not gonna consider it ourself. Also, we know that the most common oxidation state of O is -2, which is the case...

Yash Jain 5 days ago

bhartesh tandon 6 days ago
View all Questions »