explain the hybridisation of [Cr(CN)6]3- and also of [Mn(CN)6]3-

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Please find the attached file of answer.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty

9 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the difference between didentate ligand and ambidentate ligand?

Bidentate ligand A bidentate ligand has two points at which it can attach to the central atom. One example of such a ligand is: oxalate ion The two single-bonded oxygen atoms can each donate...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago

Didentate or Bidentate ligands are the logands which makes bonds with the metal ion in two places. It make two bonds with two different portion of its structure. Ambidentate ligands are the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

a bidentate is one which combines from 2 different sites simultaneously....but ambidentae is one which can combine from 2 sites but at a time only one site can combine(ambidentate ar...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
Why is equitorial bond angle in sf4> ch2=sf4 (double bond in b/w), trying to understand it through bent rule but unable to so far...

SF4 has a trigonal bipyramidal structure with lone pair of electron in the equatorial position.The F-S-F bond angle is 101degree. In the trigonal-bipyramidal species H2C= SF4 the H atoms are...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

Yes ,you are correct but actually what i want to tell is that greater s character of lone pair leads to lowering of equatorial bond angle(F-S-F) from 1200 to 101degree.This is due to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

Sir, bond angle is directly proportional to s character and therefore inversely proportio al to p character?

agam goel 3 months ago
n factor of I ® I+

i depends on reaction... in genral n factor of I+ can be 1

Nikunj Sharma one month ago
Hi experts could you notify me on the BITSAT 2015 announcement and also suggest me which book to refer for organic chemistry – OP Tandon or RS Agarwal.

Important Notifications for BITSAT! BITSAT date of Examination - 14th May to 1st June 2014 BITSAT 2014 Notification released. Online application has begun. To apply online for BITSAT go to...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

Thanks for the reply. Again confused. Are you replying about 2014 announcement?

Vishuwaesh 2 months ago
what is more stable benzylic or allyic ?

An allylic cation is a carbocation with the positive charge on an allylic carbon; an allylic carbon is a carbon adjacent to an sp2 carbon of an alkene. CH2=CHC + HR ALLYLIC CARBON A benzylic...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago
what is meant by carbogen

Carbogen is a mixture of CO2 and Oxygen gas from 1.5% to 50% CO 2

Akhil Satheesh 5 months ago
View all Questions »