explain the hybridisation of [Cr(CN)6]3- and also of [Mn(CN)6]3-

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Please find the attached file of answer.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty

10 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir please tell me a shotcut to get hybridisation in complex compounds.

Hybridisation of a molecule or an ion can be predicted by making use of the following formula. Number of Hybrid orbitals (H)=n =1/2[group no central atom +no of atoms attached to central...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
Q . THE INCREASING ORDER OF STABILITY OF MOLECULAR OF THE FOLLOWING SPECIES- N 2 , N 2 + , N 2 - , N 2 2- . . .

As we know that stability of the molecule is directly proportionla to bond order Now,bond order=no of electron in (bonding-antibonding)/2 =1/2(Nb-Nab) For N2=3 N2+ =2.5 N2^-=2.5 N2^2-=2 Thus...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago
can sum1 explain me what why will be the structure of Cu(Cl)2- complex be ..with reasons.

Copper(II) chloride is the chemical compound with the chemical formula CuCl2. This is a light brown solid, which slowly absorbs moisture to form a blue-green dihydrate. The copper(II)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

But in prabhat kumar it was given that since cl is a weak ligand it cannot pair up the electrons and the structure will be TETRAHEDRAL .can u please explain me in terms of VBT i.e....

sameer gupta 3 months ago
determine the resultant of the force of given figure

Please post in Physics...
  img
Harishwar 4 months ago

Please post in Physics...
  img
Harishwar 4 months ago
what sre ‘non resolvable’ isomers

Interconversion is the characteristic of nearly every set of conformational isomers which are also stereoisomers as they also differ in the way their atoms are orientated in space.But in...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

they are simply meso compound

daksh one month ago

they are simply meso compound

daksh one month ago
which is more reactive toward electrophilic aromatic substitution: Ph-OH or Ph-OR and why....

--OR group has +R effect and _I effect..Thus for electrophilic aromatic substitution Ph-OH is more reactive because of greater _I effect of OH as compared to OR..

Bhubesh 20 days ago

Ph-OR , because it -R also has some +I effect.

daksh 21 days ago
View all Questions »