FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

explain the hybridisation of [Cr(CN)6]3- and also of [Mn(CN)6]3-

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Please find the attached file of answer.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty

one year ago

Post Your Answer

WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

Option is D .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 3 days ago

Dear PRAPULPODISHETTI, Please paste complete answer in one attempt so that questioner does not get mails on your each and every answer. This irritates the questioner and we are getting lot...

Forum Team 2 days ago

Dear Edhla Lokesh, Please ype the question completely here instead of asking it in an attachment so that other students who will be looking for answer to this question can get this page in...

Forum Team 2 days ago
explain it

Solids are more stable in crystalline form.However, if a solid is formed rapidly, its atoms or molecules do not have time to align themselves and many become locked in positins other than...

PRAPULPODISHETTI yesterday
what are coordinate bond

Co-ordinate (dative covalent) bonding A covalent bond is formed by two atoms sharing a pair of electrons. The atoms are held together because the electron pair is attracted by both of the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago
what is the calorific value of producer gas?

5439.2kJ/m^3

sathish b 10 days ago

5439.2KJ/m^3

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 days ago

5439.2kJm^-3

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 10 days ago
11.2 g of mixture of MCl (volatile) and NaCl gave 28.7 g of white ppt with excess of AgNO3 solution.11.2g of same mixture on heating gave a gas that on passing into AgNO3 solution gave...

I m trying this from yesterday

Utkarsh Pandey one month ago

I m trying this from yesterday

I m trying th

what is the crystals

a crystal is a regular and repeating arrangement of atoms in a very fixed manner that are fixed essentialy in a place but can vibrate very sllightly. these substancesalso have sharp...

A M S ARUN KRISHNA 14 days ago

a piece of a homogeneous solid substance having a natural geometrically regular form with symmetrically arranged plane faces.

Akshat Jain 14 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details