explain the hybridisation of [Cr(CN)6]3- and also of [Mn(CN)6]3-

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Please find the attached file of answer.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty

7 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the order of screening effect of electrons of s p d f of a given shell of an atom on its outer shell electrons is ______________

It is described as a decrease in shielding effort between the nucleus and last orbital due to electrons present between them i.e., greater the screening effect, easier the removal of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Cr(NH 3 )(CO 3 ) what is the oxidation no. of Cr?

the oxidation state of the metal atom is the charge that would exist on the atom if the bonding were completly ionic oxidation no. of Cr:- i think you are missing its a carbonate ligand and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
sir is ARIHANTs inorganic chemistry book good for jee advance preparation

I suggest you to have a combination of NCERT and OPtandon becuase this is the golden combination for inorganic chemistry be it for any compettitve exam.If time permits go for JDLEE.It is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 21 days ago
What is the difference between sucrose, fructose and sugar?

Carbohydrates are classified into three main groups- 1 .Monosaccharides – These are known as simple sugars, as such carbohydrates cannot be broken into smaller units upon...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago
Explain the formation of alcohols From Grignard reagents?

All the three types of monohydric alcohols (primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols) are obtained by the use of Grignard reagents and carbonyl compounds. The addition of RMgX on carbonyl...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago
How many types of packing is their in unit cell?? Which are they??? Explain each

Close packing The principles involved can be understood by considering the most efficient way of packing together equal-sized spheres and stacking close-packed atomic planes in three...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
View all Questions »