DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

explain the hybridisation of [Cr(CN)6]3- and also of [Mn(CN)6]3-

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Please find the attached file of answer.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
does the study material of chemical bonding include the back bonding part as well ?

That we will study later in inorganic chemistry.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 26 days ago
metallurgy sblock pblock i hv not done n left for end i m rite or wrng

I think you have done a good choice but remember definetely you should do this part as soon as possible because it is an important topic.question generally comes from this topic and its very...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
can sum1 explain me what why will be the structure of Cu(Cl)2- complex be ..with reasons.

Copper(II) chloride is the chemical compound with the chemical formula CuCl2. This is a light brown solid, which slowly absorbs moisture to form a blue-green dihydrate. The copper(II)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

But in prabhat kumar it was given that since cl is a weak ligand it cannot pair up the electrons and the structure will be TETRAHEDRAL .can u please explain me in terms of VBT i.e....

sameer gupta 5 months ago
How to draw resonance structure for p- hydroxybenzoic acid and m- hydroxybenzoic acid?

Go through the following Resonance structure of Benzoic acid and draw a similar analysis when hydroxy group is added to the Benzoic acid
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago
a substance freezes when vapour pressure of its liquid phase equals vapour pressure of its solid phase these are lines from ncert what is the meaning of vapour pressure of solid and why does...

orce exerted by the gas or vapor released by a liquid or solid substance in a closed container or space. Vapor pressure is a relative measure of the tendency to evaporate (volatility),...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

but how can solid can have vapour pressure e.g; ice first melts to form liquid then the liquid and vapour comes to equilibrium which exerts pressure. how can solid directly go to vapour in...

rohan 5 months ago
In Thomson experiment the electron is deflected downwards when only magnetic fied is applied (This deflection need to be left or right side). Why this happens? . But there is a logic/reason...

motion of achrged particle in presence of magnetic field If a positively charged particle moves with an initial uniform velocity in a direction perpendicular to a uniform magnetic field, B,...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

I can’t understand wich cicle you mean ? & Can you give the writings in the image as written becz I cant able to read from this image . and can you tll me how to post image when Im...

Vineeth 6 months ago

this is a simple question and you can get good things from solving this so just try

britto george yesterday
View all Questions »