Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

sir i am having trouble remembering the stuff in inorganic chemistry canyou suggest me ideas to improve my score in inorganic chemistry

also i am having a bit of trouble with organic chemistry which book do i follow

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pavan

Try to focus on understanding rather than mugging .

I think your basic  concept are not clear.

revision is the best method to remember the concept of inorganic chemistry.try to solve more and more problem .

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.

you can join online doubt clearing session by ask iitians

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

for the important book check this link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

What is electric arc..?? Difference b/w nascent and atomic hydrogen..??
@ simran the nascent and the atomic hydrogen both are actually same , usually hydrogen exist as a diatomic molecule , bonded by covalent bond , hydrogen obtained by disolution of this bond...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
While welding or solderring the fluid or plasma which gets dicharges when the two elctrodes or metals are higly brought together. The gases b/e them gets ionised and are thus visible.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Show the value of Rydberg constant vary with the mass of the nucleus.
Boher showed the Rydberg’s Constant as a function of the mass of the nucleus. It is given as: R = (alpha)^2*m*c/2h where alpha is the constant with m is the mass of nucleus and c is speed...
Vikas TU 9 days ago
S8 Molecule does not reacts with chemical reacts but Sulphour atom reacts chemical reactions why
S8 is a molecule . S is an atom , s8 just happens to be one of the molecule sulpher can form out of 8 sulpher atom . this means that it will not always be written as s8 in a chemical...
Umakant biswal one month ago
S8 is present in crown shaped form which makes the molecule stable and innert in nature. The innert nature is due to high electron density, which repells the other electrons and thus it...
KAUSTABH PAL one month ago
What is discharge potential? On what factor it depends upon?
It states that if more than one type of ions are attracted towards a particular electrode, then the one discharged is the ion which requires least energy. The potential at which the ion is...
2017 years ago
Which of the following order is incorrect for given property?
Dear student A option is not visible clearly.Kindly resend.
Bhavya one month ago
“C” since, first conjugate base in Ist compond is stabalised by H-bonding hence it is strongest acid hence given order is incorrect.
Pranav Dabhade one month ago
what is meant by internal energy.................................?
@ sharda internal energy can be defined as the energy associated with the random , disordeerd motion of molecules . it is separated in scale from the macroscopic ordered energy associated...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The energy in molecules or atoms or in system is defined due to the random motion collision or anny movment between them. that energy is called as internal energy. it depends on many...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn