which book is for preparing inorganic chem for iitjee???

2 years ago

Answers : (4)

1) O.P. Tandon

2) J.D. Lee

2 years ago

O.P.Tandon,J.D.Lee,CBSE Text Books.

2 years ago

J.D LEE

2 years ago

arihant 

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should i start s and pblock? i tried making notes of it but there seems nolimit to a topic so how can i know what all is sufficient and what all is useless? i referred to syllabus but...

s and p block elements constitute the representative elements of the periodic table.For the study of these elements use NCERT books which helps you first in finding the various topics to be...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
What is meant by a stereochemically inactive s orbital?

stereochemically inactive s orbital means that the presence of s orbital lone pair has liitle or no influence on the geometry and shape of the crystal.Becuae it is spherically symmetric the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
What is the difference between didentate ligand and ambidentate ligand?

Bidentate ligand A bidentate ligand has two points at which it can attach to the central atom. One example of such a ligand is: oxalate ion The two single-bonded oxygen atoms can each donate...
  img
Raheema Javed 17 days ago

Didentate or Bidentate ligands are the logands which makes bonds with the metal ion in two places. It make two bonds with two different portion of its structure. Ambidentate ligands are the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

a bidentate is one which combines from 2 different sites simultaneously....but ambidentae is one which can combine from 2 sites but at a time only one site can combine(ambidentate ar...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
co2 +h20=

When carbon dioxide dissolves in water ,it exists in chemical equilibrium producing carbonic acid.Carbonic acid is the chemical compound with the chemical formula H2CO3.It is also a name...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
a body in a straight line travels 2 m in the first two seconds and 2.2m in the next four seconds with constant retardation. what will be its velocity at the end of the seventh second from...

let the initial velocity be u velocity at the end of second sth second=v1 velocity at the end of 6thsecond=v2 velocity at the end of the 7thsecond=v3 retardation=@ v1=u-2@ v2=u-6@ v3=u-7@...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

Dear student, From the given information, we have: Here s reperesents the displacement, u the initial velocity, a is the acceleration. Hence, we get: a = -0.15 m/s 2 , u = 1.15 m/s. Thus, we...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago
For the given EQ. L(gas) ---------> M(gas), K(forward) = 5 * 10^-4 mol/L/Sec K(back) = 3 * 10^-2 L/Mol/sec, then equilibrium concentration of M is

But answer is not K.eq

Arpit Dhankar 2 months ago

Keq=Kf/Kb 1.66 x 10^-2

Karan Yadav 2 months ago
View all Questions »