ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which book is for preparing inorganic chem for iitjee???

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

1) O.P. Tandon

2) J.D. Lee

3 years ago

O.P.Tandon,J.D.Lee,CBSE Text Books.

3 years ago

J.D LEE

3 years ago

arihant 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
silver metal crystalline with a face centred cubic lattice the lenght of unit cell in found tobethe value 4.077x10 -8 m.ca;culate the atomic radius and density of silver {atomic mass of...

“silver metal crystalline with a face centred cubic lattice the lenght of unit cell in found tobethe value 4.077x10-8m.ca;culate the atomic radius and density of silver {atomic mass of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

we have density of the fcc=z*M/a^3*Na z=no of atom fro fcc it is 4 M= molecular mass Na=avagadro number a=edge length for face centered cubic unit cell=sqrt2...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
what are oxygenated ions?

dimethyl ether and oxygen

badugu omkar 2 months ago

dimethyl ether and oxygen

badugu omkar 2 months ago
what is le chatelier's principle??? Explain in brief..

Le Châtelier'sprinciple states that if a dynamic equilibrium is disturbed by changing the conditions, the position of equilibrium shifts to counteract the change to reestablish an...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago

A statement of Le Chatelier's Principle If a dynamic equilibrium is disturbed by changing the conditions, the position of equilibrium moves to counteract the change. Using Le...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago
which group of compounds give positive test for tollens test, fehling solution ,schiffs reagent,iodoform test.and under which conditions they give the test

tollen test only aldehydes give this test , ketone doesnt give dis test in this we take AMMONICAL SILVER NITRATE(AgNO3+NH4OH) , it is mild oxidising agent and oxidise aldehyde in this silver...

ng29 10 days ago

iodoform test given by compound of form CH3-CH-G AND CH3-C-G OH O WHERE G is any group except OH, OCH3, NH2 in this reagent used is I2+NaOH/ NaOI IODOFORM is produced in end of rxn (in case...

ng29 10 days ago

in iodornm test OH AND O REPRESENTS ALCOHOL AND KETONIC PART in compunds that i have written as it was difficult to write it

ng29 10 days ago
How is each sulphide ion in ZnS surrounded by 4 Zn 2+ ions?

HelloSatviki In ZnS each S 2- ion is surrounded by 4 Zn 2+ ion as shown in image
  img
Pankaj 21 days ago

To be more specific each Zn2+ ion is present in alternate tetrahedral void .

Drake 20 days ago
which have highest dipole moment CHF3,CHCL3,CHBR3,CHI3 and why?

thanks friend i approved, its correct answer

2015 years ago
View all Questions »