ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which book is for preparing inorganic chem for iitjee???

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

1) O.P. Tandon

2) J.D. Lee

3 years ago

O.P.Tandon,J.D.Lee,CBSE Text Books.

3 years ago

J.D LEE

3 years ago

arihant 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
PH 3 has a tetrahedral or a trigonal pyramidral structure??

You are partly right. Look at page 111 and 112. See basically, it all depends on the lone pair. Since there is a lone pair, it’ll be trigonal pyramidal. (BECAUSE OF THE LONE PAIR) if there...

riya 4 days ago

It is trigonal pyramidal, just like ammonia. Also, if you draw the structure of Ph3, you get sp2 + 1 lone pair which corresponds to the trigonal pyramidal structure.

riya 4 days ago

And it is AB3E

riya 4 days ago
metallurgy sblock pblock i hv not done n left for end i m rite or wrng

I think you have done a good choice but remember definetely you should do this part as soon as possible because it is an important topic.question generally comes from this topic and its very...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
solubility of CsOH>LiOH but LiI>LiOH why?

Dear student please check your question again.I think it should be solubility comparison of LiI and CsI.Then the answer would be as follows- Alkali metal hydroxides are considered as the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago
I have purchased the book for organic chemistry by ms chouhan, solomon, fryhle. So my question to you was that whether it is a good book for understanding organic chemistry or not or should...

both the books are enough for understanding organic chemistry. You can use MS chauhan for solving questions and solomon fryhle for theory. No other book is really...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

Thank you

Utkarsh 4 months ago
please see attachment first then read this remaining question if the second step is rate determining step then the order od rxⁿ wrt NO is

dear friend here the second step is the rate determining step or the slowest step. Here the slowest step is the second step.So the rate will depend on the concentration of 1 power of NO...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Since here the cesond step is rate determing therefore thge proceed of the reaction will depend on the second step which is the slowest step. The order of the reaction will be-k[NOBr2][NO]...
  img

yes you are correct but i missed one step i told that rate =k[NOBr2][NO] But rate of formation of NOBr2=k1[NO][Br2] therefore,rate=kk1[NO]^2[Br2] Thus the rate with respect to NO will be 2...
  img
View all Questions »