which book is for preparing inorganic chem for iitjee???

2 years ago

Answers : (4)

1) O.P. Tandon

2) J.D. Lee

2 years ago

O.P.Tandon,J.D.Lee,CBSE Text Books.

2 years ago

J.D LEE

2 years ago

arihant 

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is lanthanoids can form nitrides ?

yes lanthanoid form nitrides. All of the lanthanides form a mononitride, LnN, with the rock salt structure. The mononitrides have attracted interest because of their unusual physical...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
How should i start s and pblock? i tried making notes of it but there seems nolimit to a topic so how can i know what all is sufficient and what all is useless? i referred to syllabus but...

s and p block elements constitute the representative elements of the periodic table.For the study of these elements use NCERT books which helps you first in finding the various topics to be...
  img
Aarti Gupta 9 days ago
which book should be preferred for inorganic chemistry

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx...........................................................................................................................................
  img
Harishwar 13 days ago
What is dark matter?

Dark matter is a kind of matter hypothesized in astronomy and cosmology to account for gravitational effects that appear to be the result of invisible mass. Dark matter cannot be seen...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
What is norborene?

Dear student, Norbornene is a bridged cyclic hydrocarbon. It is a white solid and has a pungent sour odor. The molecule consists of a cyclohexene ring with a methylene bridge existing...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
determine the resultant of the force of given figure

Please post in Physics...
  img
Harishwar one month ago

Please post in Physics...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
View all Questions »