Ferrocene

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

what is chemical bonding

A. Covalent, Polar covalent, and Ionic Bonds Because the hydrogen molecule contains two identical atoms, it can be assumed that the bonding electrons in this covalent bond are shared...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago

The Chemical Bond The atoms of a compound are held together by chemical bonds formed by the interaction of electrons from each atom. According to the octet rule Section 5.7C1, atoms bond...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago

Search Results A chemical bond is an attraction between atoms that allows the formation of chemical substances that contain two or more atoms. The bond is caused by the electrostatic force...

venky 10 months ago
the two oppositely charged ions i.e, cation and anion are held together by the columbic forces of attraction to form an ionic bond . here can we use the term electrostatic force of...

There is no difference. U can call it anything. The basic concept is: electrostatic force or coulambic force is given between two charges .i.e. cation or anion electrion or proton proton or ...

2016 years ago
What is oxidation state?

An oxidation state is a number that is assigned to an element in a chemical combination. This number represents the number of electrons that an atom can gain, lose, or share when chemically ...

SHANMUKESHWAR 11 months ago

The oxidation state , often called the oxidation number , is an indicator of the degree of oxidation (loss of electrons) of an atom in a chemical compound . Conceptually, the oxidation...

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 10 months ago

The oxidation state , often called the oxidation number , is an indicator of the degree of oxidation (loss of electrons) of an atom in a chemical compound . Conceptually, the oxidation...

RAJU 10 months ago
respected sir, i have a doubt regarding mole concept chapter... my question is how is pressure directly proportional to temperature

@ akshat i think u can recall this equation PV = NRT , THE GAS WHICH OBEYS THIS equation is called as ideal gas . and what u need to understand that if we taken volume of the gas as...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
WHAT IS ZERO ORDER REACTION.....................................?

DEAR GOWTHAM, THE REACTION IN WHICH RATE OF THE REACTION IS INDEPENDENT OF THE CONCENTRATION OF THE REACTING SUBSTANCES IS CALLED ZERO ORDER REACTION.

SAI SARDAR 8 days ago
WHAT ARE EMULSIONS..........................................?

DEAR KUMAR, EMULSIONS: A DISPERSION OF FINELY DIVIDED LIQUID DROPLETS IN ANOTHER LIQUID DISPERSION MEDIUM IS EMULSION.

SAI SARDAR 8 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts