Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In sp2 hybridisation how to understand the geometry whether which is trigonal planar and which is bent shaped??

You will get your answer when you draw the structure......if there is sp 2 hybridisation there are two possibilities of structures .......you have to write the electronic...

utkarsh singh 6 months ago

see the number of lone pair

vedant chavan 6 months ago
what is meant by oxox acids and what about metal carbonates and sulphates nitrates

oxoacids are the acids of oxygen .example of such kind of acids are H2CO3,H2SO4,HClO etc METAL CARBONATE metal reacts with carbondioxide of the air to form carbonate.examples are...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
The ratio of walength of photon corresponding to the “x” line of Lyman series in H-atom and “y” line of Baler series in He+ is 1:1 1:2 1:4 3:16

the wavelength of any line of lyman series is given by = and that of balmer series is [\lambda] is the wavelength. Bis a constant with the value of 3.6450682×10-7m or 364.50682 nm. mis...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
see attachment and explain it

hi student it is requested not to provide such type of question which is not visible.Please focus the camera nicely so that it is properly readable and then submit it again.The proper...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

sorry sir for inconvenience caused to uou reading question i will post new question with better image quality

Shivam 5 months ago
co2 +h20=

When carbon dioxide dissolves in water ,it exists in chemical equilibrium producing carbonic acid.Carbonic acid is the chemical compound with the chemical formula H2CO3.It is also a name...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago
Select the correct statements regarding E2 reactions it is anti-periplanar rearrangements take place it is a single step reaction

Yes u r right, actually it was my fault, I mean first and last and so I should have to write 1 and 3. Thanks for your comment. ......................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

1 and 2. For details please read the text book. ......................... ....................................................... ..........................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

The correct statements are it is anti- periplanar it is single step reaction

Himaja 3 months ago
View all Questions »