Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is basicity α reducing character. If yes, then why it is written in NCERT Chemistry as follows: “On moving from NH 3 to BiH 3 reducing characters of hydrides increases. Also, basicity...

actually you have a confusion.We cannot say that only on the basis of basicity the reducing character of any compound. In case of basicity order the lone pair of electron are close enough to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 days ago
I in case of CF3I has a partial charge of +1 and in case of CH3I has a partial charge of -1. Why? I know it is related to electronegativity but please explain!

IN case of CF3I it dissociates as CF3- and I+ the charge on iodine is +1 whereas CH3I dissociates as CH3+ and I- the charge in case of I- is -1.see as the electronegativity of flourine is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
sir please tell me a shotcut to get hybridisation in complex compounds.

Hybridisation of a molecule or an ion can be predicted by making use of the following formula. Number of Hybrid orbitals (H)=n =1/2[group no central atom +no of atoms attached to central...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Hello sir, My brother is preparing for IIT-JEE -2016. He has just take admission in class 11 th and coaching. for physical chemistry he has started with ncert, p Bahadur and R c mikherjee....

only OP TANDON book on physical chemistry is enough but if you want to solve much problem then go for only one book for numericals that is P bahadur more than enough for clearing physical...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago

solve essential physical chemistry by ranjeet shai

tushar mehta 2 months ago

mere question ka answer nehi to

tushar mehta 2 months ago
how alkenes react with hydrated proton

For the hydration of alkenes, the general chemical equation of the reaction is the following: RRC=CH2 in H2O/acid → RRC(-OH)-CH3 A hydroxyl group (OH−) attaches to one carbon of...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
how many farads are required for reduction of one mole C 6 H 5 NO 2 into C 6 H 5 NH 2

C6H5NO2 + 6H (in the presence of Sn and HCl)——————→ C6H5NH2 + 2H2O for conversion of 1 mole of nitrpbenzene 6 mole of electron are required charge on...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
View all Questions »