Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how the reaction between atoms of Ca and Cl takes place. explain in terms of electron arrangement and eletron transfer

Calcium is an alkaline earth element.Its atomic number is 20 and configuration is 2,8,8,2.There are 2 valence electrons in calcium.Being an metal,in order to attain noble gas configuration...
  img
Aarti Gupta 10 days ago
Sir, What is the best book for Inorganic Chemistry?

i think J D Lee

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago

op tandan

Rajeev kushwaha 3 months ago
molten alluminum chloride is electrolysed using a current of 0.5A to produce 27g of alluminum calculate the number of faradays of electricity consumed

molten alluminum chloride is electrolysed using a current of 0.5A to produce 27g of alluminum therefore the number of faradays of electricity consumed AL^3+ 3e- ------Al 1 mole is deposited...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago
which has greater -i power -OR or -OH

OH has greater -i power.Beacuse the R group has the ability to donate electron.It has electron pulling tendendency Relative inductive effects have been experimentally measured with reference...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

in compounds like ROR and ROH ,we know bond angle of ROR >ROH which implies that % of s character on ROR’s oxygen is more that ROH’s oxygen ,so EN value of oxygen is more in ether than...

shubham 3 months ago
A and B are two different chemical species undergoing first order decomposition with rate constants ka and kb which are in the ratio 3:2 in magnitude.If the initial concentration of A and B...

suppose the half live of A be 20 years and that of B be 30 years after 3 half live of A concentration of A be A/8 and timr taken is 60 years after 30 years concentration of B will be B/2 and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago

thank you sir.please answer my two pending doubts which are from same chapter,that is chemical kinetics.

bharat makkar 8 months ago

this is a simple question and you can get good things from solving this so just try

15 hours ago
what is emperical formulae

it is the simpleat wholenumber formulae of a chemical compound

2015 years ago
View all Questions »