Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
n factor of I ® I+

i depends on reaction... in genral n factor of I+ can be 1

Nikunj Sharma one month ago
How to determine the compounds having dipole moment from their structure?

dipole moment is a vector quantity.Dipole momentcan be defined as the product of magnitude of charges and the distance of separation between the charges.it is base on electronegativity of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago
Question is attached... {ALTS-10 Q76}

ans-all of above
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 20 days ago
Which has higher resonance energy ch2=ch-f or ch2=ch-br?

ch2=ch-br has high resonance energy because lone pairs on Br involve in resonance easily giving more delocalization and hence more resonance energy. Flourine is more elctronegative thats why...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

yes the other one has more resonance energy because resonanance is more effective in C-F bond than in C-Br bond

daksh one month ago

the other one has more resonance energy

agam goel 2 months ago
In Thomson experiment the electron is deflected downwards when only magnetic fied is applied (This deflection need to be left or right side). Why this happens? . But there is a logic/reason...

motion of achrged particle in presence of magnetic field If a positively charged particle moves with an initial uniform velocity in a direction perpendicular to a uniform magnetic field, B,...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago

I can’t understand wich cicle you mean ? & Can you give the writings in the image as written becz I cant able to read from this image . and can you tll me how to post image when Im...

Vineeth 2 months ago
The mass of 70% H2SO4 required for neutralization of 1 mole of NAOH is????

The 70% is weight by weight h2so4. According to the neutralisation reaction h2so4 + 2NaOH ---> Na2SO4 + 2H2O the moles of h2so4 needed are 0.5 moles Molar mass of h2so4 =98g for 0.5 moles...

DHRUVESH KHANDELWAL 4 months ago

but answer is 35 g.....

nakul 4 months ago
View all Questions »