Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why are s,p,d,f block written is small letter

dear friend its just a method of representing the various orbitals. actually it is the azimuthal quantum number for l=0 we have s orbital l=1 p orbital l=2 d orbital l=3 f orbital and so on...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
why atomic radii of iron(Fe) and cobalt(Co) is equal

atomic radii of iron(Fe) and cobalt(Co) is equal :- despite there is an increase number of protons which results in an increased nuclear attraction, the addition of an electron in a 3d...
  img
In actinides why neodymium possess high paramagnetism than other others?

ThetetragonalNd2Fe14B crystal structure has exceptionally high uniaxialmagnetocrystalline anisotropy(HA~7teslas- magnetic field strength H in A/m versus magnetic moment in A.m2).This gives...
  img
*Can anybody pls tell me the mechanism for this reaction?? #Attachment * also tell me whether picric acid or mentioned product which will be major??? * u can also mention some source where i...

the mechanism for this ketonic product will be the oxidation of OH group to keto group and when it will be passed by water then two keto group will remain and thus you will get this product....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 days ago
**WHY DOES THE ENERGY OF RESONANCE HYBRID LOWER THAN ANY OF THE CANONICAL FORMS?

Resonance is a phenomenon where a single electronic structure of a molecule cannot account its all properties,so it is represented by two or more electronic structures.But the actual...
  img
Aarti Gupta 9 days ago
View all Questions »