Ferrocene

Ferrocene

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is metallic corrosion?

Corrosion is a natural process, which converts refined metal to their more stable oxide. It is the gradual destruction of materials (usually metals) by chemical reaction with their...

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 8 months ago

The natural phenomenon of conversion of a metal into mineral by reacting with O 2 , air, moisture present in environment. e.g.: tarnishing of silver, rusting of iron.

BOLLU SRINIVAS 8 months ago

Corrosion is a natural process, which converts refined metal to their more stable oxide. It is the gradual destruction of materials (usually metals) by chemical reaction with their...

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
Lithium reacts with water less vigorously than sodium. Give your reasons?

In lithium salts, due to very small size of lithium ion (Li+) it gets readily hydrated but the other alkalimetal ions are comparatively big in size. Therefore, lesser tendency to get...

SAIMANIKANTA 8 months ago

In lithium salts, due to very small size of lithium ion (Li+) it gets readily hydrated but the other alkalimetal ions are comparatively big in size. Therefore, lesser tendency to get...

pa1 8 months ago

salvathshaik 8 months ago
graphite melting point?

3450 DEGREES

DURGA PRASAD 8 months ago

3800 K

R.GANGARAJU 8 months ago
catalysis? Write definition for the

Yhe substance that alters the rate of reaction without being consumed in the reaction.

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

Catalysis is the increase in the rate of a chemical reaction due to the participation of an additional substance called a catalyst. With a catalyst, reactions occur faster and with less...

Catalysis is the increase in the rate of a chemical reaction due to the participation of an additional substance called a catalyst. With a catalyst, reactions occur faster and with less...

kalyan 8 months ago
Why zinc sulphide screen is used inαscattering experiment

Hello dhruv, zinc sulphide releases a photon having wavelength of visible light when it is hit by a charged particle. in alpha scattering, alpha particles are scattered to different degree...

Neeti 10 months ago

You are most welcome, you could also approve the answer if you liked it :)

Neeti 10 months ago

Thanks for your an

Dhruv Desai 10 months ago
PLEASE ANY ONE GIVE ME A DETAIL ON VITAMINS

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

V

View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: CART20

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry