Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   why are metals lustrous

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Due to electronic oscillations.

3 years ago

Metal are lustrous because their bond type absorbs and emits a large amount of wavelengths (colors) creating white light. Thus, metals have shiny

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book is better 1.JD Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry for JEE OR 2.Concise Inorganic Chemistry

Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee highly useful for JEE aspirants. The best covered topics in JD Lee Inorganic Chemistry are Preparation and Properties of Compounds, Ores and Minerals, and...
  img
Komal one month ago

1.JD Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry for JEE i am also reading it

grenade one month ago

a

saihemanth one month ago
Sir, Please explain how to derive the magnetism of polyatomic molecules? Please explain with reference to ozone molecule?

it is done by molecular orbital theory

Shubham Singh 2 months ago

Please explain....

Jatin Bansal 2 months ago
what is the faraday’s equivalent of 9.8g of k2cr2o7 ?

here 6 is n- factor of k2cr207 (moles of electrons needed to reduce 1 mol. of k2cr2o7)

Abhishek Singh 6 months ago

moles of k2cr2o7 is= 9.8/294=1/30 moles eqvalents = 1/30*6=0.2

Abhishek Singh 6 months ago
Sir, Is there any positively charged nucleophile....

Nucleophile is an species which can either be negative charge or electrically neutral.But in both cases it should carry electron to share i.e acting as an Lewis base.For ex- 1. Neutral...
  img
Aarti Gupta 9 months ago

Dear student as in the above answer it is explained that nucleophile is an species which is either neutral or negative charge so it means that nucleophiles are not the positive charge...
  img
Aarti Gupta 8 months ago

ya but can you give me an example for positively charged nucleophile...

Bhubesh 9 months ago
All mater in universe is made of atoms , but the basic unit of living being is cell . whay it is siven that name ? Is cells are made up of large no of atoms?

Well, its actual answer lies in their respective definitions. Cell is the basic structural and functional unit of living organisms whereas Atom is the smallest unit of a chemical element....

Yash Jain 8 months ago

cells are made up of complexes. in other words, cell is itself a colletion of large no of carbohydrates and protien molecules. eg- you already know that cell contains glucose, and glucose...

Chirag Goel 8 months ago

cell is made up of atoms mainly carbon and hydrogen and also little magnesium,potassium,calcium,iron and so on. All the cells be it brain cells, skin cells or any cell, it is made up of...

parthasarathy 7 months ago
sir i would like to know how to find the n factor from a chemical reaction? i would like to have a more clear explanation please !!!

n factor means number of equivalents per litre of solutionequivalents means the mass of the element over its valency, mass for the compound over its shared electronsso to calculate the n...

grenade one month ago

n factor is just change in oxidation state of particular element in compund during reaction for instance , Cr +3 --------------------------Cr +6 here chromium changes its oxidation state by ...

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »