ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I want some one help me by answering the question in this lab sheet report question, plz asap coz the due date tomorrow.

http://imageshack.us/f/849/47109219.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/26/40165707.jpg/

thank u so much

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Is this related to IIT,

Its not clearly visible

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is ethylene diamine a strong or weak field ligand ? Why is the shape of [Ni(CN) 4 ] 2- and [Ni(CO 4 )] different , although both CN - a nd (CO) are strong field ligands ?

1,ethylene diamine a strong field ligand as it has two group which is attached to the central atom. it form a "C" clamp looking structureSee the structure of EDTA(ethylene diamine)...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

ni z= 28 3d8 4s2 oxidation state 0 CO is neutral ligand and strong field ligand therefore e- pairing occurs and final e- config after pairing is 3d10 4s0 hence 4s and 4p orbitals will be...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

Where does the 4s 2 electron go?

Krishnendu Ronaldo 7 months ago
sodium thiosulphate is formed when

thiosulpahate ion is also used in the iodometric titration

akshat 2 days ago

6 NaOH + 4 S → 2 Na 2 S + Na 2 S 2 O 3 + 3 H 2 O approve if useful

akshat 2 days ago
what is meant by oxox acids and what about metal carbonates and sulphates nitrates

oxoacids are the acids of oxygen .example of such kind of acids are H2CO3,H2SO4,HClO etc METAL CARBONATE metal reacts with carbondioxide of the air to form carbonate.examples are...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
structure of xylene?

Xylene,or dimethylbenzene is an aromatic hydrocarbon mixture consisting of a benzene ring with two methyl groups at various substituted positions.It has molecular formula of C8H10,also...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

xylene is a compound in which there is a benzene ring and having two methyl gropus attached to it these are of three types ortho1,2 position meta1,3 position para1,4 position appprove if...

Gman Namg 12 days ago

i too have that doubt

britto george one month ago
in the energy diagram of a reaction why is potential energy plotted against the progress of reaction???

The energy diagram gives the idea about how the potential energy of the reactants and products vary with the progress of the reaction. It makes us understand whether the reaction is...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago

In the energy diagram of a reaction the potential enegy is plotted on y aix and reaction coordiante is plotted on x- axis to determine whether the potential enrgy of reactants is higher or...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
Don’t the electrons in an electron pair repel each other?

Hello Student Yes the electron pairs respell each other. The repulsion among the electron pairs determine the geometry of any molecule. The order of repulsion is Bond Pair – Bond Pair...
  img
Gaurav 2 months ago

Yes, they do, and this is why pairing of electrons is related with an extra energy known as pairing energy. And this is why pairing starts only after each orbital has one electron.
  img
Gaurav 16 days ago

No I meant two electrons paired together ...dont they repel each other?

Satviki Pathak 2 months ago
View all Questions »