I want some one help me by answering the question in this lab sheet report question, plz asap coz the due date tomorrow.

http://imageshack.us/f/849/47109219.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/26/40165707.jpg/

thank u so much

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Is this related to IIT,

Its not clearly visible

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which inorganic chemistry book is better J D LEE or O P TANDON

Concise inorganic chemistry by J.D.Lee is a good choice for preparation of competitive exams.It is well-written and remains relevant in the current examination scenario. It stays true to the...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
what is the correct order of thermal stability of group 1 elements?

Alkali metals constitute the 1 group in periodic table.Thermal Stability is the decomposition of a compound on heating.The higher the temperature required to decompose something, the more...
  img
Aarti Gupta 8 days ago
anhydrous aluminium trichloride is covalen in nature. However, in aqueous solution it ionizes to give al3+ (aq) and cl-(aq). explain with the help of a born haber cycle

The born-Haber cycle tells about all the individual energy changes. The given compound is covalent burt when it is released in water due to very high hydration enthalpy, it overcomes the...
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 months ago
when 0.1 mole of ammonia is dissolved in sufficient water to make 1 litre of solutionThe solution is found to have a hydroxide ion conc of 1.34 * 10 power -3.The dissociation const of...

Dear student, please put the value of [OH-]=1.34*10 -3 M (Given in the question) Here I did a mistake in putting the value for hydroxide ion.Then the equation will be x+10 -7 M=1.34*10 -3....
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

Molarity of NH3=0.1mole/1Litre=0.1M The raction can be given as : NH3+H2O...........=NH4 + ....+OH- 0.1M.........................0.........10 -7 M (due to water)........initially...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

sir i didnt get the ans.

Shriya Mehrotra 3 months ago
Please explain how to count the no. of pi electrons in the attached image (the answer is 10)

i think its 8 , 3 double bonds =6pi electrons and 1l.p of oxygen is delocalised so that the compound is aromatic. The other is in sp 2 hybridised orital

Abhishek Singh 28 days ago

2 lone pairs on the oxygen molecule are in unhybridized p orbitals. Buy ‘solomon&fryhle’’s book on organic chemistry (INR700). It takes 6-8 days to read it’s 1090 pages provided you’ve read...

Manas Bondale one month ago

3 double bonds corresponds to 6 pi electrons , in addition to it there are two lone pairs with oxygen which are counted as pi electons , therefore 6+4=10

daksh 28 days ago
Q . EXAMINE THE FOLLOWING TWO CANONICAL STRUCTURES AND CHOOSE THE CORRECT STATEMENT FROM THE GIVEN BELOW-( MORE THAN ONE CORRECT) (1) IS MORE STABLE THAN TWO (2) IS MORE STABLE THAN (1) (1)...

More the number of pi-bond, more is the stability and hence (2) is more stable (so having less energy than (1)) canonical structure and contribute more in resonating structure....
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 months ago

i request you to please help me in other questions that r posted....thanks

bharat makkar 2 months ago
View all Questions »