I want some one help me by answering the question in this lab sheet report question, plz asap coz the due date tomorrow.

http://imageshack.us/f/849/47109219.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/26/40165707.jpg/

thank u so much

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Is this related to IIT,

Its not clearly visible

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
metallurgy sblock pblock i hv not done n left for end i m rite or wrng

I think you have done a good choice but remember definetely you should do this part as soon as possible because it is an important topic.question generally comes from this topic and its very...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 19 days ago
within the unit cell of a Bravais lattice have identical surroundings.What within the fcc are equivalent to the points(0.5 00)

In geometry and crystallography, a Bravais lattice, studied by Auguste Bravais is an infinite array of discrete points generated by a set of discrete translation operations described by: R =...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
Will the number of protons change if the atom forms a molecule?(IE)WHEN THE NUMBER OF ELECTRON CHANGES

The protons are presnt in side the nucleus and are not getiing afttected by the reactions, so their number remains uneffected unless you consider nuclear...
  img
Harishwar yesterday
Explain the structure and stability of chlorides of group iV- A elements

Group IV elements form tetrahalides of the type MX 4, except PbI 4 .These halides are typically covalent,tetrahedral in structure and are very volatile.Carbon forms carbon tetrachloride(CCl...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
Why is a person with high blood pressure asked to reduce salt!

Humans ingest sodium by eating salt in food and occasionally in medications. Most people will simply excrete excess sodium in the urine, and we also lose sodium and water through...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
what should i refer ,o p tandon or ranjeet shahi ?,if i need theory as well as ques at the same time

If you need theory then follow o.p.tandon or if you want to questions then follow ranjeet shahi. But it is better to follow o p tandon for both theory as well as questions....
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

thank you sir

sunath khadikar one month ago
please see attachment first then read this remaining question if the second step is rate determining step then the order od rxⁿ wrt NO is

dear friend here the second step is the rate determining step or the slowest step. Here the slowest step is the second step.So the rate will depend on the concentration of 1 power of NO...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

Since here the cesond step is rate determing therefore thge proceed of the reaction will depend on the second step which is the slowest step. The order of the reaction will be-k[NOBr2][NO]...
  img

yes you are correct but i missed one step i told that rate =k[NOBr2][NO] But rate of formation of NOBr2=k1[NO][Br2] therefore,rate=kk1[NO]^2[Br2] Thus the rate with respect to NO will be 2...
  img
What explanation do we give for the acidic nature sequence ch4

because it donate h+ ion.

ANKIT 4 days ago

BECAUSE IT DEBddddB

ANKIT 4 days ago
View all Questions »