Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

I want some one help me by answering the question in this lab sheet report question, plz asap coz the due date tomorrow.

thank u so much

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Is this related to IIT,

Its not clearly visible

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

How to find magnetic moment from the chemical formula of a coordination compound
@ anjana u can find out the magnetic moment of a compound by the following formula also u= root over of n (n+2 ) BM . where n stands for no of unpair electrons . BM is the unit of magnatic...
Umakant biswal 9 days ago
HaiThese are two concept often used interchangeably,but represent two different things. Conformation regards the relative spacial orientation of a molecule. Thus it is an aspect which is not...
Anjana MP Anju 9 days ago
For the reaction SnO2(s) + 2H2(g) = 2H2O(g) + Sn(l) at 900 K the equillibrium steam hydrogen mixture was found to be 40% H2 by volume. The Kp is(a) 1.15 (b) 2.25 (c) 7.75 (d) 10
In the reacn. SnO2(s) + 2H2(g) = 2H2O(g) + Sn(l) Since solid and liquid states compounds would not take part in Kc or Kp. Hence, from chemical eqn., SnO2(s) + 2H2(g) = 2H2O(g) + Sn(l) t=0 V ...
Vikas TU 11 days ago
The set representing the correct order of first ionisation potential is- K Be>Mg>Ca B>C>N Ge>Si>C
In the period the ionisation potential increases and in the group it decreases. thus, Be Mg and Ca are in group therefore othe order is correct.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Please provide me with some mnemonics for organic chemistry so that I can learn some of the difficult reactions easily.
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ nilay how can we construct mnemonics for remembering the reaction , i am sorry to say there are no mnemonics avaliable for learning the organic name reaction . what u have to do for that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Which Reference Book Is best for Organic Chemistry for 1 st year
Arihant organic chemistry or u can use study materials of akash or allen they provide excellent basics
Biswajit dash one month ago
@ anirudh if u have 2 year left for jee , then go with organic chemistry by morrision and boyd . but at first make sure , u did ncert properly , as they have a good explanation in mechanism ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
What does breaking of sigma bonds need more energy than pi bonds?
@ sachet during the formation of sigma bond . overlap of atomic orbital takes place to a larger extent , whereas during the formation of pi bond , the overlapping of atomic orbital take...
Umakant biswal one month ago
in a sigma bond electron density is spread symmetrically ,cylindrically around inter nuclear axis. hence sigma bond is strong.
KENAM SAITEJA one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn