I want some one help me by answering the question in this lab sheet report question, plz asap coz the due date tomorrow.

http://imageshack.us/f/849/47109219.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/26/40165707.jpg/

thank u so much

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Is this related to IIT,

Its not clearly visible

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which element turns lead acetate paper black?

Hydrogen sulphide (H2S) turns lead acetate paper black. Thanks & Regards, Ruchi Shaw askIITians faculty
  img
Ruchi Shaw 6 months ago

H 2 S turn lead acetate paper black. Thanks & Regards Mukesh Sharma askIITians Faculty
  img
Mukesh Sharma 6 months ago
how to prepare the my sem exams . in orgaanick chemistry please give my answer quickly

teliyakunte telusukonicheoou

G vamsinath reddy 8 months ago

naaku teliyadu

chiru 8 months ago
What is the maximum numbers of electrons that can be associated with the following set of quantum numbers? n = 3, l = 1 and m = − 1.

img
Vasantha Kumari one month ago

n = 3, Main shell = 3 rd l = 1, Subshell is p which has p x , p y , p z as suborbitals of which m=-1 can be any one Using Pauli’s exclusion principle, each p i will have 2 electrons of spin...

Manas Satish Bedmutha one month ago

although using pauli’s exclusion principle the correct answer should be 2,as these electrons will have a unique set of 3,1,-1,1/2 and 3,1,-1,-1/2. However an answer infinity is also possible...

siddharth gupta one month ago
what is cycloalkanes

Cycloalkanes (also called naphthalene , but distinct from naphthalene ) are types of hydrocarbon compounds that have one or more rings of carbon atoms in the C hemical Structure of their...
  img
Nirmal Singh. 3 months ago

cycloalkane are type of hydrocarbon that have one or more ring of carbon atom in the chemical structure of their molecule. formula-CnH2(n+1-g) n=no nof carbon atom g= no of ring ex...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

alkanes having more than 2 carbon atoms and arranged in the cylic manner

akarsh 3 months ago
What is octane number?

Octane number is also known as Octane rating. It is a figure indicating the anti-knock properties of a fuel, based on a comparison with a mixture of isooctane and heptane. Regards, Nirmal...
  img
Nirmal Singh. 4 months ago

Definition: Octane number is a value used to indicate the resistance of a motor fuel to knock. Octane numbers are based on a scale on which isooctane is 100 (minimal knock) and heptane is 0...

jogiraju 4 months ago

A polar bond is covalent bond in which the electrons are transfer unequally between two molecules.

PERUMAL 3 months ago
View all Questions »