I want some one help me by answering the question in this lab sheet report question, plz asap coz the due date tomorrow.

http://imageshack.us/f/849/47109219.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/26/40165707.jpg/

thank u so much

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Is this related to IIT,

Its not clearly visible

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i need any tips to memorize inorganic chemistry

Hello Student. You have asked a very important question. But the answer is , There is no need to memorize it. You should try to understand the concepts of inorganic chemistry. It is not...
  img
sumit kumar 3 months ago
Q . WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS MOST VOLATILE AND WHY?- HF HCl HI HBr

Among the following compound the most volatile is HCl.The volatility of compound id its property to have high vapour pressure at ordinary temperature. The order is HCl<HBr<HI<HF HF...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
what is le chatelier's principle??? Explain in brief..

A statement of Le Chatelier's Principle If a dynamic equilibrium is disturbed by changing the conditions, the position of equilibrium moves to counteract the change. Using Le...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Hello sir, My brother is preparing for IIT-JEE -2016. He has just take admission in class 11 th and coaching. for physical chemistry he has started with ncert, p Bahadur and R c mikherjee....

only OP TANDON book on physical chemistry is enough but if you want to solve much problem then go for only one book for numericals that is P bahadur more than enough for clearing physical...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

solve essential physical chemistry by ranjeet shai

tushar mehta 3 months ago

mere question ka answer nehi to

tushar mehta 3 months ago
How to rewise organic chemistry?

its easy.Firs

ANKIT 13 days ago
no of electron in p orbital?

p-orbital is dumb-bell shaped orbital.It is of three types- 1.px – Both lobes pointing towards x-axis. 2. py – Both lobes pointing towards y-axis. 3. pz – Both lobes...
  img
Aarti Gupta 26 days ago

P-orbital is an outcome of azimuthal quantum number if principal quantum number is greater than 1. If n>= 2 then we will be having p orbital. It has orientaton along x,y and z axis which...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 26 days ago
View all Questions »