ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I want some one help me by answering the question in this lab sheet report question, plz asap coz the due date tomorrow.

http://imageshack.us/f/849/47109219.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/26/40165707.jpg/

thank u so much

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Is this related to IIT,

Its not clearly visible

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why is nh3 has larger bond angle than nf3?

hi how ru?

Danthoju shiva prasad 5 months ago
in lathanides, why neodymium possess high paramagnatism than others?

ThetetragonalNd2Fe14B crystal structure has exceptionally high uniaxialmagnetocrystalline anisotropy(HA~7teslas- magnetic field strength H in A/m versus magnetic moment in A.m2).This gives...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Respected sunil kumar sir, i cann’t clearely understand your answer , so pls give details broadly.

muthu sankar g 6 months ago
Please tell me,are there any shortcut tricks to remember the name of elements present in same group of periodic table?

Tricks to remember periodic Table s-block elements 1st group— H Li Na K Rb Cs Fr Code-- HaLiNa Ke Rob Se Farar 2nd group-- Be Mg Ca Sr Ba Ra Code—Beta Maange Car Santro Baap Roye...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
what are different types of reducing agents for reduction of aldehydes&ketones to alcohols

The reduction of an aldehyde You get exactly the same organic product whether you use lithium tetrahydridoaluminate or sodium tetrahydridoborate. For example, with ethanal you get ethanol:...

abhimanyu one month ago

The reaction product of the reduction of an aldehyde is a primary alcohol and that of a ketone a secondary alcohol . Reagents are lithium aluminium hydride , diisobutylaluminium hydride ,...

vineet chatterjee one month ago
the enthalphy of neutralisaation of amoniumhydroxide with HCLis -51.46 kj/mol.calculate the enthalphy of ionisation of amoniumhydroxide.assume that the enthalphy of neutralisation of strong...

enthalphy of ionisation of amoniumhydroxide = enthalphy of neutralisation of strong acid with a strong base - the enthalphy of neutralisaation = -5.89 kj/mol
  img
Harishwar 21 days ago
View all Questions »