DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I want some one help me by answering the question in this lab sheet report question, plz asap coz the due date tomorrow.

http://imageshack.us/f/849/47109219.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/26/40165707.jpg/

thank u so much

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Is this related to IIT,

Its not clearly visible

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

how to solve chemical equations by n factor method

your questions is not clear, please try to be more specific in asking the questions.

Vaibhav Gupta one month ago
what is chemical formula of boric acid?

H3BO3

B SRINIVAS yesterday
the common gas used in refrigerator is

freon

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 7 days ago

ammonia (R-717) or sulfur dioxide (R-764). Sulfur dioxide is used to identify leakage in refrigerator .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 7 days ago

. refrigerator Sulfur dioxide is used to identify leakage in ammonia (R-717) or sulfur dioxide (R-764).

RAKESH CHINDAM 7 days ago
why the second period elements only forming double or multiple bonds unlike the other members of the group.

And yes, they can form double or multiple bonds while elements of the lower periods can’t because for double and triple bonding there has to be effective pi bonding which is formed by...

Neeti 28 days ago

Because they don’t have vacant d orbitals therefore it’s not possible for them to expand their valency. The elements in the lower periods have empty d orbitals therefore it’s possible for...

Neeti 28 days ago

Sorry for the first answer, i misread your question. ignore it. The seond answer gives the correct explanation. Please approve it if you think it’s useful :) And you can ask other doubts...

Neeti 28 days ago
How many moles of impure KClO3 of 75% purity will be required to form 24g of oxygen.?

Hi.. First of all write down the balanced chemical equation for the formation of oxygen from KClO3. Find the moles of KClO3 required for the 24 g of oxygen to be formed using the unitary...
  img
Sakshi one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details