I want some one help me by answering the question in this lab sheet report question, plz asap coz the due date tomorrow.

http://imageshack.us/f/849/47109219.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/26/40165707.jpg/

thank u so much

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Is this related to IIT,

Its not clearly visible

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why ETHYNE undergoes sp hybridisation? why it cannot be sp 2 or sp 3 hybridisation?

In ethyne molecule there is sp-hybridisation involving one s and one p-orbital in both the carbon atoms.The ground state configuration of C-atom is – 1s 2 ,2s 2 ,2p 2 .In excited state...
  img
Aarti Gupta 20 days ago
what is meant by oxox acids and what about metal carbonates and sulphates nitrates

oxoacids are the acids of oxygen .example of such kind of acids are H2CO3,H2SO4,HClO etc METAL CARBONATE metal reacts with carbondioxide of the air to form carbonate.examples are...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
In sp2 hybridisation how to understand the geometry whether which is trigonal planar and which is bent shaped??

You will get your answer when you draw the structure......if there is sp 2 hybridisation there are two possibilities of structures .......you have to write the electronic...

utkarsh singh one month ago

see the number of lone pair

vedant chavan one month ago
If possible please give me a sheet of all exeptions in chemistry(whole from 11 to 12).My already iitian cousin told me that iit focuses on exeptions more.

It is not as such, that IIT-JEE focuses more on exception for JEE exam. No doubt, there is some exceptions in the chemistry but for IIT-JEE preprations go to the regular concepts, if finds...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
why is the hybridization of methyl free radical sp2 and of trifluoro methyl free radical sp3

Alkyl free radicals are either planar or pyramidal in structure.Spectroscopic evidences shows that methyl free radical(.CH3) is planar in shape ,thus it is conveniently described by sp 2...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »