I want some one help me by answering the question in this lab sheet report question, plz asap coz the due date tomorrow.

http://imageshack.us/f/849/47109219.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/26/40165707.jpg/

thank u so much

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Is this related to IIT,

Its not clearly visible

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Plz explain me what are azide compounds???

Azideis theanionwith the formula N3−. It is theconjugate baseofhydrazoic acid(HN3). N3−is a linear anion that isisoelectronicwithCO2andN2O. Pervalence bond theory, azide can be...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
Assuming 2s-2p mixing is NOT operative, the paramagnetic species among the following is : (A) Be2 (B) B2 (C) C2 (D) N2 Sir, plz explain why (C) is the answer of the above question.

C is the answer because the electronic configuration of carbon molecule is @1s2 @*1s2 @2s2 @*2s2 @2pz2 pi2px1 pi2py1 the electrons are unpaired in bonding molecular orbital. rest in allother...
  img
molecular orbital of NO2

molecular orbital for NO2 number of valence electron of NO2 =5 for nitrogen and 6 for each oxygen atom.So total valence electron=5+6*2=17 valence electron sigma(2), sigma(2),...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 10 days ago
Question attached in image . (Q22)

Since the number of activated molecules increases with the increase in temperature the number of effective collisions also increases with the rise in temperature and this increases the rate...
  img
What is the molarity of water

I assume you mean the molar concentration (moles/liter). Also assume for simplicity that the molecular weight of water is 18 gm/mol and the density is 1000gm/liter. You could use more...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
how to prepare for organic tests effectively!!?? pls suggest a method

Organic compounds unlike the inorganic ones cannot be identifeid by testing the ions as they do not give ions in the solution because of having colvalent linkages in them.Organic compounds...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
View all Questions »