Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is least ionic: AgCl b. KCl c. BaCl 2 d.CaCl 2

may be wrong answer but remember conditions that i have maentioned above it will be very helpful u r doing bitsat book i advice you to do chapterwise questions with time limit and check ur...

ng29 yesterday

​d) CaCl2 for maximum ionic char there are some conditions 1- low charge 2- large size of cation ans small size of anion approve if useful

ng29 2 days ago

c – BaCl 2 because it has more charge density per unit volume and therefore by FAJAN’s rule it is most covalent and least ionic

daksh 2 days ago
the strength of bonds formed by s-s, s-p,p-p overlap is in order of ?.

sorry mansi correct answer for this question will be p-p > s-p > s-s typing mistake in previous answer this is due to extent of overlapping in p-p effective overlapping takes place so bond...

ng29 yesterday

p-p > s-s > s-p this is due to extent of overlapping in p-p effective overlapping takes place so bond formed is highly stable approve if useful

ng29 2 days ago
name an element that contains infinitely large number of atoms bonded together?

Carbon is an element that has tendency to form long chains.In these chains carbon combines with many other carbon atoms.This property of carbon is called the catenation and this is because...
  img
Aarti Gupta 8 months ago
Select the correct statements regarding E2 reactions it is anti-periplanar rearrangements take place it is a single step reaction

Yes u r right, actually it was my fault, I mean first and last and so I should have to write 1 and 3. Thanks for your comment. ......................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 5 months ago

1 and 2. For details please read the text book. ......................... ....................................................... ..........................................................
  img

The correct statements are it is anti- periplanar it is single step reaction

Himaja 5 months ago
XY2 dissociates as, XY2(g)= XY(g) + Y(g) (reversible reacyion)..Initial pressure of XY2 is 600 mm Hg.THe total pressure at equlibrium is 800 mm hg.Assuming volume of system to reamin...

XY2(g).............= …...........XY(g) + Y(g) 600mm.............................0...........0......(initially) 600-p..................................p..........p....(at equilibrium)...
  img

Kp= (pXY) x (pY)/ (pXY2) XY2 ---------> XY + Y 600 mm 0 0 600 -x x x Total pressure at equillibrium = 600+x = 800 x= 200 Kp= (200 x 200) / 600...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago
How could we found electron affinity of any compound ?

by the valance electrons in outermost shell and the electrostatic force between the electrons and nucleus

Kapil 4 months ago

by the valance electrons in outermost shell and the electrostatic force between the electrons and nucleus

Kapil 4 months ago

Kapil 4 months ago
View all Questions »