Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What happen when : (i) aqueous ammonia is added dropwise to a solution of copper sulphate till it is in excess. (ii) CrCI 3 solution is treated with sodium hydroxide and then with hydrogen...

(i) CuSO 4 + 4NH 4 OH → [Cu(NH 3 ) 4 ]SO 4 + 4H 2 O or CuSO 4 + 2NH 4 OH → Cu(OH) 2 + (NH 4 ) 2 ­SO 4 Cu(OH) 2 + 2(NH 4 ) 2 SO 4 → [Cu(NH 3 ) 4 ]SO 4 + 2H 2 O + H 2 SO 4...
  img
Aditi Chauhan one month ago
Bragg`s law

the principle that when a beam of X-rays of wavelength ? enters a crystal, the maximum intensity of the reflected ray occurs when sin ? = n ?/2 d , where ? is the complement of the angle of...
  img
Nirmal Singh. 4 months ago

img
Vasantha Kumari 4 months ago

Bragg`s proposed a equation to gave a relationship between the wavelength of x-rays(lambda)and distance(d) and the angle of diffraction.

BAYANA SAGAR 3 months ago
why are noble metals inert ? i need a defnition in terms of its electronic configuration

Noble gases are those elements with configuration with ns 2 , np 6 in valence shell. Due to their electronic shell saturation, they have low chemical reactivity and do not have affinity for...
  img
Vasantha Kumari one month ago

Thanks

Arun Kumar one month ago
why solubility of nitrates of alkali metals increases from top to bottom

all alkali metal nitrate are soluble in water.solubilty decrease because hydration energy decreases on going down bottom thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 26 days ago
what is electromeric effect

Electromeric effect is a temporary effect, which may be defined as the polarization of pie bond by a nucleophile to form temporary addition compound, which can be regained if the attacking...
  img
Mukesh Sharma 6 months ago

Electromeric Effect This is a temporary effect and takes place between two atoms joined by a multiple bond, i.e., a double or triple bond. It occurs at the requirements of the attacking...

Pushkar Aditya 6 months ago

Electromeric Effect This is a temporary effect and takes place between two atoms joined by a multiple bond, i.e., a double or triple bond. It occurs at the requirements of the attacking...

Amit Sinha 6 months ago
what is eletronegativity?

Electronegativity is the tandency of atom to attract the shared pair of electron towards itself. Decreasing order of electronegttivity is given below- F > N > Cl > Br > I > S...

arvind rathore one year ago

It is the tendency of an atom or ion that is participating in either ionic or covalent bond formation to attract the shared pair of electron towards itself.

Akshay Amol Revankar one year ago

Electronegativity is the tendency of an atom to attract electrons more towards itself. It is calculated in Pauling scale.

Chilukuri Sai Kartik one year ago
View all Questions »