Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why the order of thermal stability is as follows ZnO>CdO>HgO ?? please explain all the properties and cause for this order.

Zinc,Cadmium and mercury all three are group 12 elements which belong to the d-block of the periodic table.All these three elements formed oxides either by direct combination with oxygen and...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

i dont no

Amritha Ammu one month ago
In sp2 hybridisation how to understand the geometry whether which is trigonal planar and which is bent shaped??

You will get your answer when you draw the structure......if there is sp 2 hybridisation there are two possibilities of structures .......you have to write the electronic...

utkarsh singh 9 months ago

see the number of lone pair

vedant chavan 9 months ago
Which one of the following is a covalent hydride? A.) BeH2 B.) AsH3

its BeH2 because of brillyium’s anamolus properties

akshat 5 days ago

BeH2 is covalent hydride as it form as dimer

Aditya Sharma 6 days ago

Yes..@akshat

Aditya Sharma 4 days ago
in the energy diagram of a reaction why is potential energy plotted against the progress of reaction???

The energy diagram gives the idea about how the potential energy of the reactants and products vary with the progress of the reaction. It makes us understand whether the reaction is...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago

In the energy diagram of a reaction the potential enegy is plotted on y aix and reaction coordiante is plotted on x- axis to determine whether the potential enrgy of reactants is higher or...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
What do you get on reacting 1,3-butadiene with H 2 /Pd? Is it But-2-ene or but-1-ene?

in my opinion answer may be but 1 ene but if BaSO 4 is also present in the reagent than answer will be but2ene bcoz it will act as poison atalyst that effect the rate of reaction approve if...

ng29 12 days ago

but-2ene will be formed.

Shubham Singh 12 days ago
estimate the amount of magnesium that will be dissolved by a current of 01 ampere flowing for one hour

use the formula m=eit m=0.1x60x60e...............e=2/96500 m=7.46x10 -4

Svbsmanyam 23 days ago

sorry 4 previous ans. i forgot to convert t in sec

Svbsmanyam 23 days ago

1.24x10 -6

Svbsmanyam 23 days ago
View all Questions »