Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
collidal solution are ampoteric

It has been shown in this paper that while non-ionized gelatin may exist in gelatin solutions on both sides of the isoelectric point (which lies for gelatin at a hydrogen ion concentration...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago
chromium and copper

Dear Student Chromium is a chemical element with symbol Cr and atomic number 24 It is the first element in Group 6 Copper is a chemical element with symbol Cu (from Latin: cuprum) and atomic...
  img
Harsh Patodia 14 days ago
How should i start s and pblock? i tried making notes of it but there seems nolimit to a topic so how can i know what all is sufficient and what all is useless? i referred to syllabus but...

s and p block elements constitute the representative elements of the periodic table.For the study of these elements use NCERT books which helps you first in finding the various topics to be...
  img
Aarti Gupta 12 days ago
N 2 + 3H 2 --------> 2NH 3 If vol. of reacting container is 4L & K c =1.49 * 10^(-5) L 2 mol -2 , then degree of dissociation of above Equilibrium is ?

N 2 + 3H 2 ----------> 2NH 3 at t=0 x 3x 0 at eqm x – a 3x -3a 2a K C = ( 2a/4) 2 ( 1 – a/4) ( 3- 3a /4 ) 3 N O W NEGLECT “ a “ IN THE DENOMINATOR AND SOLVE FOR...

bharat makkar one month ago

ON SOLVING YOU WILL GET a = 0.25%

bharat makkar one month ago
What are Optically Pure Compounds and using them explain the role of Amines as “RESOLVING AGENTS” to seperaty the Recemic Forms of Acidic Compounds by formation of DIASTEREOMERIC Salts.

A compound is optically pure if it contains only one enantiomer. You can use polarized light to determine the optical purity. A chiral amines can be used to resolve a racemic mixture of...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
If possible please give me a sheet of all exeptions in chemistry(whole from 11 to 12).My already iitian cousin told me that iit focuses on exeptions more.

It is not as such, that IIT-JEE focuses more on exception for JEE exam. No doubt, there is some exceptions in the chemistry but for IIT-JEE preprations go to the regular concepts, if finds...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago
View all Questions »