Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The ratio of walength of photon corresponding to the “x” line of Lyman series in H-atom and “y” line of Baler series in He+ is 1:1 1:2 1:4 3:16

the wavelength of any line of lyman series is given by = and that of balmer series is [\lambda] is the wavelength. Bis a constant with the value of 3.6450682×10-7m or 364.50682 nm. mis...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
In the reaction 2ClF3=Cl2+3F2, if there is increase in volume of container, pressure exerted would be low so why shift from RHS does not take place as number of moles on RHS is more ?? and...

dear friend you have missed one thing this is an exmaple of endothermic reaction so on increasibg the volume of the container the temperature will decrease hence the reaction will favour...
  img
I in case of CF3I has a partial charge of +1 and in case of CH3I has a partial charge of -1. Why? I know it is related to electronegativity but please explain!

IN case of CF3I it dissociates as CF3- and I+ the charge on iodine is +1 whereas CH3I dissociates as CH3+ and I- the charge in case of I- is -1.see as the electronegativity of flourine is...
  img
ppts on concentration cells

Hi, Do you want us to provide the ppts on concentration cells ? You can get various ppts on the same from the google search too. I would advise you to please read from the book too after...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago

i want ppts on concentration cell and types of concencentrationcell with images

Krishna Moorthy 4 months ago

i want ppts on concentration cell and types of concencentrationcell with images

Krishna Moorthy 4 months ago
What explanation do we give for the acidic nature sequence ch4

because it donate h+ ion.

ANKIT 5 months ago

BECAUSE IT DEBddddB

ANKIT 5 months ago
pH of 10 power -9M HCl is approx.? ( not getting correct ans.)

Here H+ obtained by only HCl is =10 -9 M As we also know that the H+ obtained by dissociation of water=10 -7 M So here we can see thaty the H+ released by water is more that the dissociation...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

thanku sir.

Shriya Mehrotra 4 months ago
View all Questions »