Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i want a website from where i can downlaod Concise Inorganic Chemistry 5 th Edition By J.D.lee...

Hi student, You can but e-book copy from any ecommerce site. ITs available on Amazon. Thanks....
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

sir i have tried lot of websites... but thanku for your attention

Rashmi Rai 28 days ago
How should i start s and pblock? i tried making notes of it but there seems nolimit to a topic so how can i know what all is sufficient and what all is useless? i referred to syllabus but...

s and p block elements constitute the representative elements of the periodic table.For the study of these elements use NCERT books which helps you first in finding the various topics to be...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
What is the co-ordination number of Ni in Ni(CO) 4 ?

Ni(CO)4 is an complex compound having Ni as central atom and CO as ligands.According to Werner’s theory-complex compounds show two types of valencies- 1.Primary and 2.Secondary....
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
incorrect name of an alkyne a) propyne b) but-2-yne c) pent-3-yne d) but-1-yne

Among the followings the incorrect name of an alkyne is pent-3-yne ,as according to IUPAC nomenclature the functional group must get lower number.When we count the C-chain,the functional...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago
For the given EQ. L(gas) ---------> M(gas), K(forward) = 5 * 10^-4 mol/L/Sec K(back) = 3 * 10^-2 L/Mol/sec, then equilibrium concentration of M is

But answer is not K.eq

Arpit Dhankar 3 months ago

Keq=Kf/Kb 1.66 x 10^-2

Karan Yadav 3 months ago
How can these be tautomers when they do not contain an alpha-Hydrogen?

Tautomers are constitutional isomers of organic compounds that readily interconvert by a chemical reaction called tautomerization. This reaction commonly results in the formal migration of a...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

does it mean that the compound will show only structural isomerism.. and not tautomerism..??

ANMOL SETH one month ago
View all Questions »