Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
HOW DO YOU calculate the equivalent mass of KMnO 4 in acidic medium?

KMnO4 has a Molar mass of 158.04 g/mol There are two possibillities: 1. KMnO4 as an oxidizer in acidic media: MnO4- + 8 H+ + 5e- --> Mn2+ + 4H2O (gained 5 electrons from reductant) I.e....
  img
Suraj Prasad 5 months ago
EAN of Fe in brown ring complex is independent of charge on NO.why? Q2-coordination no.of cyclobutadiene.?

The salt [K([18]crown-6){Cp*Fe(η4-C4py4)}] (K1, py = 2-pyridyl, Cp* = C5Me5) is accessible by the reaction of an iron(0) naphthalene precursor and bis(2-pyridyl)acetylene. Cyclic...
  img
Suraj Prasad 5 months ago
expalin optical nisomerism and its types with neat and clean figure?

An enantiomer (optical isomer) is one of two stereoisomers that are mirror images of each other that are non-superposable (not identical), much as one's left and right hands are the same...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago

Stereomers are the compound having the same formula but they differ in configuration,the arrangement of atom in space.The two type of stereoisomer are:- (1)geometrical (2)optical OPTICAL...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
Hello sir, My brother is preparing for IIT-JEE -2016. He has just take admission in class 11 th and coaching. for physical chemistry he has started with ncert, p Bahadur and R c mikherjee....

only OP TANDON book on physical chemistry is enough but if you want to solve much problem then go for only one book for numericals that is P bahadur more than enough for clearing physical...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

solve essential physical chemistry by ranjeet shai

tushar mehta 7 months ago

mere question ka answer nehi to

tushar mehta 7 months ago
View all Questions »