standardization?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Standardization is the process of developing and implementing technical standards.

The goals of standardization can be to help with independence of single suppliers (commoditization), compatibility, interoperability, safety, repeatability, or quality.

In social sciences, including economics, the idea of standardization is close to the solution for a coordination problem, a situation in which all parties can realize mutual gains, but only by making mutually consistent decisions. Standardization is defined as best technical application consentual wisdom inclusive of processes for selection in making appropriate choices for ratification coupled with consistent decisions for maintaining obtained standards. This view includes the case of "spontaneous standardization processes", to produce de facto standards.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why is equitorial bond angle in sf4> ch2=sf4 (double bond in b/w), trying to understand it through bent rule but unable to so far...

SF4 has a trigonal bipyramidal structure with lone pair of electron in the equatorial position.The F-S-F bond angle is 101degree. In the trigonal-bipyramidal species H2C= SF4 the H atoms are...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

Yes ,you are correct but actually what i want to tell is that greater s character of lone pair leads to lowering of equatorial bond angle(F-S-F) from 1200 to 101degree.This is due to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

Sir, bond angle is directly proportional to s character and therefore inversely proportio al to p character?

agam goel 3 months ago
in lathanides, why neodymium possess high paramagnatism than others?

ThetetragonalNd2Fe14B crystal structure has exceptionally high uniaxialmagnetocrystalline anisotropy(HA~7teslas- magnetic field strength H in A/m versus magnetic moment in A.m2).This gives...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

Respected sunil kumar sir, i cann’t clearely understand your answer , so pls give details broadly.

muthu sankar g 4 months ago
Question is attached... {ALTS-10 Q52}

ans -(1)due to chelating effect
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 19 days ago
I want to knw easy logic to find number of isomers of C7H9N

Toluidine 1-amino-2-methylorortho-toluidine 1-amino-3-methylormeta-toluidine 1-amino-4-methylorp-toluidine, Lutidine 2,3-dimethylpyridineor 2,3-lutidine 2,4-dimethylpyridineor 2,4-lutidine...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
when 0.1 mole of ammonia is dissolved in sufficient water to make 1 litre of solutionThe solution is found to have a hydroxide ion conc of 1.34 * 10 power -3.The dissociation const of...

Dear student, please put the value of [OH-]=1.34*10 -3 M (Given in the question) Here I did a mistake in putting the value for hydroxide ion.Then the equation will be x+10 -7 M=1.34*10 -3....
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago

Molarity of NH3=0.1mole/1Litre=0.1M The raction can be given as : NH3+H2O...........=NH4 + ....+OH- 0.1M.........................0.........10 -7 M (due to water)........initially...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago

sir i didnt get the ans.

Shriya Mehrotra one month ago
co2 +h20=

When carbon dioxide dissolves in water ,it exists in chemical equilibrium producing carbonic acid.Carbonic acid is the chemical compound with the chemical formula H2CO3.It is also a name...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
View all Questions »