DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   standardization?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Standardization is the process of developing and implementing technical standards.

The goals of standardization can be to help with independence of single suppliers (commoditization), compatibility, interoperability, safety, repeatability, or quality.

In social sciences, including economics, the idea of standardization is close to the solution for a coordination problem, a situation in which all parties can realize mutual gains, but only by making mutually consistent decisions. Standardization is defined as best technical application consentual wisdom inclusive of processes for selection in making appropriate choices for ratification coupled with consistent decisions for maintaining obtained standards. This view includes the case of "spontaneous standardization processes", to produce de facto standards.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why is a person with high blood pressure asked to reduce salt!

Humans ingest sodium by eating salt in food and occasionally in medications. Most people will simply excrete excess sodium in the urine, and we also lose sodium and water through...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
why does methyl chloride gives methyl cyanide on treatment with KCN and methyl isocyanide on treatment with AgCN

Because KCN is predominantly has ionic characterand provides cyanide ions in the solution. Although both carbon and nitrogen atoms are in position to donate electron pairs, the attack takes...

saurabh pathak 3 months ago
Question is attached... {ALTS-10 Q76}

ans-all of above
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
Q . EXAMINE THE FOLLOWING TWO CANONICAL STRUCTURES AND CHOOSE THE CORRECT STATEMENT FROM THE GIVEN BELOW-( MORE THAN ONE CORRECT) (1) IS MORE STABLE THAN TWO (2) IS MORE STABLE THAN (1) (1)...

More the number of pi-bond, more is the stability and hence (2) is more stable (so having less energy than (1)) canonical structure and contribute more in resonating structure....
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

i request you to please help me in other questions that r posted....thanks

bharat makkar 3 months ago
Why phenols are soluble in alkalies ?

phenols are soluble in alkalies because phenols are very weak acids

maheshgodari 2 months ago

phenols shows acidic nature so,phenols are soluble in alkalies.

kasireddy Praveenreddy 2 months ago
what should i refer ,o p tandon or ranjeet shahi ?,if i need theory as well as ques at the same time

If you need theory then follow o.p.tandon or if you want to questions then follow ranjeet shahi. But it is better to follow o p tandon for both theory as well as questions....
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago

thank you sir

sunath khadikar 5 months ago
View all Questions »