ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

2 years ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How many resonance structures exist for graphite?And what are they?

Hello Himaja There are tworesonance structures exist for graphite
  img
Pankaj 4 months ago

But the answer is three

Himaja 3 months ago
which of the molecule can exists as such: a.He 2 b.Be 2 c.Ne 2 d.O 2 +

Be2 does not exist because it has 4 electrons in valence shell and when we draw it molecular orbital diagram its bond order comes out to be 0 so it does not exist but i think in book answer...

ng29 one month ago

d.O 2 + rest all are noble gase which are inert and they do not react with any othe compunds approve if use ful

ng29 one month ago
what is oxidation state of S in S2O3. as there is electronegativity difference in both s shouldn’t it +6 and -2

Reason being the overall charge of the compound is -2 the oxidation state for Oxygen is -2 (Oxygen is just about always that way) so -2 x 3 = -6 but as i said before the overall charge of...
  img
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago

but sir this is the avg oxidation state of s ….... can you please tell me oxidation state of each sulphur acc to structure

pragya kaushik 3 months ago
The limiting reactant when reacting 88g of Sodium with 88g of Chlorine to get Sodium Chloride is the?

Before determining the limiting reactant, one must take into account the mole ratio. Therefore, always start with a balanced chemical equation. 2Na(s) + Cl2(g) --> 2NaCl(s) 88g ........88g...

vikas yadav one month ago

Or you can pick one reactant as the "limiting reactant" and see how much of the other reactant you will need. Suppose we assume Na is the limiting reactant. How much Cl2 will be needed? 88g...

vikas yadav one month ago
Q . which is the correct order of decreasing stability of the following cations?

i think the correct the correct answer is c because of stabilisation by lone pairs in third and second case,, and for the comparison between second and third option , third option with less...

daksh 6 months ago

sorry wrong answer.....please give a right answer with proper explanation

Bharat Makkar 6 months ago

YES.....GOT IT...THANKS ….....

Bharat Makkar 6 months ago
please see attachment first then read this remaining question if the second step is rate determining step then the order od rxⁿ wrt NO is

dear friend here the second step is the rate determining step or the slowest step. Here the slowest step is the second step.So the rate will depend on the concentration of 1 power of NO...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago

Since here the cesond step is rate determing therefore thge proceed of the reaction will depend on the second step which is the slowest step. The order of the reaction will be-k[NOBr2][NO]...
  img

yes you are correct but i missed one step i told that rate =k[NOBr2][NO] But rate of formation of NOBr2=k1[NO][Br2] therefore,rate=kk1[NO]^2[Br2] Thus the rate with respect to NO will be 2...
  img
View all Questions »