ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

2 years ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
CCl 4 will have a)a very low dipole moment b)a high dipole moment ​c)zero dipole moment d)a dipole moment which is exactly same as that of H 2 O

its c. Zero dipole moment.
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

there is no lone pair and the geometry is also symmetrical. So no dipole moment.
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

explation needed.... :P

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
explain the trends in a periodic table

Electronegativity- itcan be understood as achemical property describing an atom's ability to attract and bind withelectrons. From left to right across a period of elements,...
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 8 days ago

thanks a lott!! it really helped me

vindhya 3 days ago
why are halogen so reactive?

Atoms of elements consist of a nucleus that contains protons and neutrons. The nucleus is surrounded by electrons that move around in orbits or levels. Atoms of an element react with other...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago

Hi Student The Group 7 elements are also known as the halogens. They include fluorine, chlorine, bromine and iodine, which all have seven electrons in their outer shell i.e They only need...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago
which has greater -i power -OR or -OH

OH has greater -i power.Beacuse the R group has the ability to donate electron.It has electron pulling tendendency Relative inductive effects have been experimentally measured with reference...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

in compounds like ROR and ROH ,we know bond angle of ROR >ROH which implies that % of s character on ROR’s oxygen is more that ROH’s oxygen ,so EN value of oxygen is more in ether than...

shubham 5 months ago
how to find molarity?

molarity is the concentration of a solution given in gram moles of solute per liter of solution. It is defined as the number of moles of solute per unit volume of solution, i.e. -...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 9 months ago

it is molarity (M) = moles solute/litres solution

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 9 months ago
∫log(sinx)dx=?

first of al we have to convert the log terms in to the form of ln the we will use substitution let ln(sinx)=t.................1 therefore tanx.dx=dt...............2 from the first equation...

grenade 28 days ago

in my opinion it must be definite integration with proper limits that may be u missed bcoz indefinite integration of this function is not possible in my opinion APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 28 days ago

t.dx @ it would be a multiple of 2.303 pl don’t forget and then solve for the final answer

grenade 28 days ago
View all Questions »