ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

2 years ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why the order of thermal stability is as follows ZnO>CdO>HgO ?? please explain all the properties and cause for this order.

Zinc,Cadmium and mercury all three are group 12 elements which belong to the d-block of the periodic table.All these three elements formed oxides either by direct combination with oxygen and...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago

i dont no

Amritha Ammu 2 months ago
for any type of chemical reaction what is necessary

1. feasiblity of a chemical reaction which can be precicted be thermodynamic as the gibbs free energy extent to which a reaction will proceed(chemical equillibrium) speed of reaction, the...

grenade 24 days ago

deltaG

Nicho priyatham 24 days ago
correct order of dipole moments of HF H20 H2S

The correct order of diploe moment for the above molecules will be--- HF > H2O > H2S The reason for the above trend is as follows-- HF,H2O and H2S all are covalent compounds i.e they...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

HF > H2O > H2S

grenade one month ago
Non-ideal solutions exhibit either positive or negative deviations from Raoult's law. What are these deviations and why are they caused? Explain with one example of each type.

positive deviation from Raoult’s law, A-B interactions are weaker than those between A-A or B-B, i.e., in this case the intermolecular attractive forces between the solute-solvent molecules ...

Nicho priyatham 21 days ago

These deviations are caused due to difference in intermolecular forces of attraction between solute molecules in pure solute, solvent molecules in pure solvent and solute and solvent in a...

grenade 21 days ago

The deviations are caused due the difference in attractive forces between the molecules.Let us consider we are mixing 2 chemicals – A & B,let the attraction between A-A molecules in pure A...

Himalaya Pramanick 21 days ago
What are hydrocarbons ?

The term ‘hydrocarbon’ is self –explanatory which refers to the compounds formed by combination of carbon and hydrogen only. Hydrocarbons have very important role in our...
  img
Pankaj 5 months ago

A hydrocarbon is an organic compound containing carbon and hydrogen only.

Jacob james 5 months ago
which is more reactive toward electrophilic aromatic substitution: Ph-OH or Ph-OR and why....

--OR group has +R effect and _I effect..Thus for electrophilic aromatic substitution Ph-OH is more reactive because of greater _I effect of OH as compared to OR..

Bhubesh 5 months ago

Ph-OR , because it -R also has some +I effect.

daksh 5 months ago
View all Questions »