ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

one year ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Question is attached... {ALTS-10 Q61}

ANS-(2)Backbonding s possible in metal alkene and metal carbonyl Thus it has both bond
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

ANS-(2)Backbonding s possible in metal alkene and metal carbonyl
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
it is difficult to calculate internal energy U ,however ∂U can be easily determined why??explain with example

According to Einstein's equation U=mc 2 we can calculate absolute energy of a body,but in this expresssion the term c 2 reffered to the energy of any system which is quite large and...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago

Thanks

Deepak Bohra 2 months ago
Why is the hybridisationof SO 3 2- sp2 ?? pls explain with steps of hybridisation

draw the structure count sigma bonds count lone pairs add sigma bond and lone pair this will give you hybridisation

vedant chavan 6 months ago
compare the stability of the following compounds, (i) (a) ph-ch2(free radical) (b)(ch3)3c(free radical) (c)ch3-ch(free radical)-ch3 (d)ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) (ii)(a) ch2=ch(free radical)...

ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) is an allyl i mistook it for vinyl. allyls are more reactive than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyls are less reactive. ch2=ch(free radical) is a...

sufi digital 3 months ago

actually i meant allyls are more stable than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyl is less stable. allyls are stabalised by resonance but vinyls are not. by mistake i wrote...

sufi digital 3 months ago

and for the second question,answer is ph-ch2(free radical)> ch3-ch2(free radical)>ch2=ch(free radical)>ph(free radical)> ch(triple bond)c(free radical)

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago
Barium is a toxic metak,and barium sulphate is uded in x-rays. why?

Barium is an heavy metal, and its water-soluble compounds are often highly toxic.Barium sulphate is an inorganic compoundhaving chemical formula BaSO4 which is anwhite crystalline solid and...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

thanks

Pushkar Aditya one month ago
for a zero order reaction , K= 1 *10 power -3 mol/lit/sec.If initial conc of the reactant is 1 mol/lit,the conc after 10 min would be.?

For zero order reaction, -d[A]/dt=k* [A] 0 =k, integrating the reaction and putting values of [A] at t=0 and t=10min, we would get the relation, [A] 0 -[A] t =k*t where[A]0= concentration at...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

thanks sir.

Shriya Mehrotra 4 months ago
View all Questions »