aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

one year ago
                    lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
4 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why are noble metals inert ? i need a defnition in terms of its electronic configuration

Noble gases are those elements with configuration with ns 2 , np 6 in valence shell. Due to their electronic shell saturation, they have low chemical reactivity and do not have affinity for...
  img
Vasantha Kumari one month ago

Thanks

Arun Kumar one month ago
what is it

Hydrogen Bonding is an ionic interaction between a Polar Hydrogen and an Electronegative element. Lets take two molecules of HF. Since F is highly electronegative, The bond pair lectrons...

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago

Hydrogen bond is defined as the electrostatic attraction between hydrogen atom and other atom with different electronegativity,i.e,,between H and F,O,N elements.e.g:HF-HF molecule has...

BAYANA SAGAR one year ago
Hi I have one doubt in chemistry. That is Is rection of NaOH with water is exothermic ?

It is not actually exothermic reaction as there will be no formation of products .But heat evolves because of the formation of spheres of H with OH and OH of water with Na.

ARPITHA 8 months ago

Thank u for giving me the answer.

KARRI ANANTHA 8 months ago
which statement about Walden inversion is correct ? (a)if reactant is R then product is of S configuration. (b)if reactant is dextrorotatory then product is levorotatory.

First is correct. One cannot say about dextro and levo because they are experimentally determined.

Anurag Kshatri 6 months ago

both are ryt

Varun Acharya 6 months ago
Write the postulates of Bohr’s Model for atom.(Write formulae given by him also)

Various postulates of Bohr’s atomic model are: 1. In an atom, the electrons revolve around the nucleus in certain definite circular paths called orbits, or shells. 2. Each shell or...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP yesterday
(a) One litre of a sample of hard water contain 1 mg of CaCI 2 and 1 mg of MgCI 2 . Find the total hardness in terms of parts of CaCO 3 per 10 6 parts of water by weight. (b) A sample of...

(a) CaCI 2 ≡ CaCO 3 ≡ MgCI 2 M. wt. 111 100 95 From this it is evident, the 111 mg CaCI 2 will give CaCO 3 = 100mg ∴ 1 mg CaCI 2 will give CaCO 3 = 100/111 mg = 0.90 mg 95...
  img
Jitender Pal one month ago

. E = 12400 / λ (in Å) eV = 12400 / 975 = 12.75 eV … (i) Also 13.6 [ 1 / n 2 1 – 1 / n 2 2 ] = 12. 75 ⇒ [1 /1 – 1 / n 2 2 ] = 12.75 / 13. 6 ⇒ n 2 = 4 For...
  img
Deepak Patra one month ago
View all Questions »