ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

2 years ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are its effects on temperature, effect on inert gases, effect on pressure ,etc?

inert gas are basically having fully filled orbital.so they are highly unreactive and there is small effect. i thinh you are asking equilibrium question. lee chatlers principle effect of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
Question is attached... {ALTS-10 Q68}

ANS-option 2 20 KO2 + H20 = 20 KOH + 10 O2
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
​Q . ARRANGE THE THE FOLLOWING IN DECREASING ORDER OF DIPOLE MOMENT- CH 3 Cl , CH 2 Cl 2 , CHCl 3 , CCl 4 CH 3 F , CH 3 Cl , CH 3 Br , CH 3 I o- chloro toluene , m- chloro toluene , p-...

INCREASING ORDER OF DIPOLE MOMENT:- 1- CCl4<CHCl3<CH2Cl2<CH3Cl 2= CH3I<CH3Br<CH3Cl<CH3F 3-p<m<o chlorotoluene(The bond angle increases the dipole moment decreases )...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
Why do you test first the conductivity of water before the conductivities of solutions?

The conductivity of a substance as such in the form of solid powder /.granules or crystals is not realized unless they are ionized by dissolving them in the water , water being a universal...

vikas yadav 7 days ago

Moreover, onductivity is tested to take a reference measure .This reference tells you ,how much conductivity of water is increased or decreased after addition of an impurity to it .FOR...

vikas yadav 7 days ago

Plz approve!

vikas yadav 7 days ago
the number of identical bond angles in anionic part of Cl2O69(s)

Hello Bharat, The anionic part of Cl 2 O 6 that is ClO 4 − ( Perchlorate) has tetrahedral geometry. Hence, it has 4 identical bond angles. Cheers!

Amit Kumar 3 months ago
Q . FOR THE REACTION :- CaCO 3 (s) ------------ ------------> CaO (s) + CO 2 (g), K p = 1.16 atm AT 800 0 C . IF 20.0 g OF CaCO 3 WERE KEPT IN A 10 L CONTAINER AND HEATED UP TO 800 0 C ,...

CaCO3(s)------------------------> CaO (s) + CO2(g) 20g.....................................0g...........0g........(initially) Kp=P CO2 =1.16atm(as the solids are notincluded in the...
  img
Naveen Kumar 5 months ago

thanks....

bharat makkar 5 months ago
View all Questions »