DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

2 years ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

how to prepare for inorganic chemistry for iit-jee?

Refer books like NCERT, JD Lee and OP Tandon. Some things in Inorganic chemistry follow logic but sadly, most things DON’T so you’ll have to mug it up. But it won’t be that difficult if you ...

Neeti 28 days ago
No of dative bonds in h4p2o7

There are two structure Possible for ONE in which DOUBLE BONDS And According to other structure replace these Double bond with Coordinate(Dative) Bond so from 1 st Structure ZERO Dative...

Aakash 16 days ago

There are zero dative bonds in H 4 P 2 O 7.

Anoopam Mishra 16 days ago
what is braggs equation?

n×lamda = 2dsin is the braggs equation simply we can describe braggs equation the integral multiple of wavelength is equals to path diffrence of two successive x-rays

raju p 5 days ago

the INTEGRAL MULTIPLE OF WAVELENGTH =PATH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO SUCCESIVE X-RAYS THIS IS THE MAIN POINT IN BRAGGS EQUATION

srujanyadav 5 days ago

the INTEGRAL MULTIPLE OF WAVELENGTH =PATH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO SUCCESIVE X-RAYS THIS IS THE MAIN POINT IN BRAGGS EQUATION

sanjay 5 days ago
PLEASE ANY ONE GIVE ME A DETAIL ON VITAMINS

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

V

If the atomic weight of carbon to be 6 amu the value of Avogadro constant will be. Exp with steps.

The number 6.02214179×1023alone is calledAvogadro's number (NA) orAvogadro'sconstant . It wont be changed with change in Carbon’s atomic mass
  img
Harishwar one month ago
WHAT ARE State functions PLEASE DESCRIBE IN DETAIL

State functions and exact differentials We saw in Section 2.2 that a ‘state function’ is a property that is independent of how a sample is prepared. In general, such properties are...

View all Questions »
More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details