aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

one year ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
9 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to caluculate screenig constant

Dear student, We know that in quite a few atoms, each of the constituent electron is said to experience less than the actual nuclear charge because of shielding or screening by the other...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 5 months ago
why are halogen so reactive?

Atoms of elements consist of a nucleus that contains protons and neutrons. The nucleus is surrounded by electrons that move around in orbits or levels. Atoms of an element react with other...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago

Hi Student The Group 7 elements are also known as the halogens. They include fluorine, chlorine, bromine and iodine, which all have seven electrons in their outer shell i.e They only need...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
CH 3 -CH=CH 2

It’s propene. 3 cabon chain with 1 double bond. Please specify what do you need to know or what has been asked in the question?...
  img
Ravi one month ago
I have purchased the book for organic chemistry by ms chouhan, solomon, fryhle. So my question to you was that whether it is a good book for understanding organic chemistry or not or should...

both the books are enough for understanding organic chemistry. You can use MS chauhan for solving questions and solomon fryhle for theory. No other book is really...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

Thank you

the student one month ago
As acc. to MOT bonding molecular orbitals are stable than anti bonding molecular orbitals, but i want to know that by what percent does bonding molecular orbital is stable than anti bonding...

It depends upon the no. of electrons in bonding and antibonding orbitals, bonding will tell you the electrons that will help in forming the bond and antibonding will tell you to have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
I use Solomon’s and Fryhle Organic Chemistry ( Adapted by MS Chauhan ) For Jee , but as it has less questions,so which book would be better to practice problems in Organic Chemistry for JEE...

USE ESSENTIAL ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY RANJEET SHAI IT IS PERFECT BOOK

tushar mehta 5 months ago

Try ARHIANT BOOK AND LAST YEAR PAPER.

ANKIT 2 months ago
View all Questions »