aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

one year ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
6 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why is a person with high blood pressure asked to reduce salt!

Humans ingest sodium by eating salt in food and occasionally in medications. Most people will simply excrete excess sodium in the urine, and we also lose sodium and water through...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
Q . THE INCREASING ORDER OF STABILITY OF MOLECULAR OF THE FOLLOWING SPECIES- N 2 , N 2 + , N 2 - , N 2 2- . . .

As we know that stability of the molecule is directly proportionla to bond order Now,bond order=no of electron in (bonding-antibonding)/2 =1/2(Nb-Nab) For N2=3 N2+ =2.5 N2^-=2.5 N2^2-=2 Thus...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 days ago
I have a doubt regarding the general outermost electronic configuration of f block elements. Why is it (n-2)f^(1-14)(n-1)d^(0-1)ns^2. The only exception i thought to this formula was thorium...

The general electronic configuration of the f-block elements is given as :- (n-2) f1-14, (n-1) s2 (n-1) p6 (n-1 ) d10, ns2. The General electronic configuration of Lanthanides is [Xe]...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 days ago
Question attached in image . (Q22)

Since the number of activated molecules increases with the increase in temperature the number of effective collisions also increases with the rise in temperature and this increases the rate...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
**WHY ARE COORDINATE COMPOUNDS READILY SOLUBLE IN ORGANIC SOLVENTS AND SPARINGLY SOLUBLE IN WATER ?

COORDINATE COMPOUNDS are non polar, so that is why they are more soluble in non polar solvents like organic solvents. And they are less soluble in polar compounds like water, alocohol. LIKE...
  img
Ramreddy 3 days ago
what should i refer ,o p tandon or ranjeet shahi ?,if i need theory as well as ques at the same time

If you need theory then follow o.p.tandon or if you want to questions then follow ranjeet shahi. But it is better to follow o p tandon for both theory as well as questions....
  img
Ramreddy 5 days ago

thank you sir

sunath khadikar 5 days ago
View all Questions »