aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

one year ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
metallurgy sblock pblock i hv not done n left for end i m rite or wrng

I think you have done a good choice but remember definetely you should do this part as soon as possible because it is an important topic.question generally comes from this topic and its very...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 28 days ago
i need any tips to memorize inorganic chemistry

Hello Student. You have asked a very important question. But the answer is , There is no need to memorize it. You should try to understand the concepts of inorganic chemistry. It is not...
  img
sumit kumar 3 months ago
can sum1 explain me what why will be the structure of Cu(Cl)2- complex be ..with reasons.

Copper(II) chloride is the chemical compound with the chemical formula CuCl2. This is a light brown solid, which slowly absorbs moisture to form a blue-green dihydrate. The copper(II)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 hours ago

But in prabhat kumar it was given that since cl is a weak ligand it cannot pair up the electrons and the structure will be TETRAHEDRAL .can u please explain me in terms of VBT i.e....

sameer gupta 10 hours ago
The mass of 70% H2SO4 required for neutralization of 1 mole of NAOH is????

The 70% is weight by weight h2so4. According to the neutralisation reaction h2so4 + 2NaOH ---> Na2SO4 + 2H2O the moles of h2so4 needed are 0.5 moles Molar mass of h2so4 =98g for 0.5 moles...

DHRUVESH KHANDELWAL 2 months ago

but answer is 35 g.....

nakul 2 months ago
If 0.5 mole of BaCl2 is mixed with 0.2 mole of Na33PO4.the max no of moles of Ba3(PO4)2.?

Step-I: First write the balenced equation for this reaction, 3BaCl2.........+.......2Na3PO4.........=Ba3(PO4)2....+6NaCl 0.5 mol.....................0.2 mol...............x mol Step-II: In...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 days ago

thanks sir.

Shriya Mehrotra 3 days ago
Which is best between solomons and fryhles and morrision and boyd ??

Morrisionand Boyd is better for organic...
  img
Harishwar 7 days ago
View all Questions »