DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

2 years ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

Option is D .

PRAPULPODISHETTI yesterday

Dear PRAPULPODISHETTI, Please paste complete answer in one attempt so that questioner does not get mails on your each and every answer. This irritates the questioner and we are getting lot...

Forum Team 11 hours ago

Dear Edhla Lokesh, Please ype the question completely here instead of asking it in an attachment so that other students who will be looking for answer to this question can get this page in...

Forum Team 11 hours ago
wich is the 3rd most abundant element in the periodic table

aluminium

JAGANNADHAM 4 days ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...

These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
polar molecules

polar molecules PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
Is lattice energy directly proportional to ionic charecter? Plz help me..!

Lattice energy is the amount of energyreleased when one mole of the ionic solid is formed by the combination of constituent ions of the compound in gaseous state.For ex-latiice energy of...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
what is the answer.

nitrides.

PRAPULPODISHETTI yesterday

nitrides.

B SRINIVAS yesterday

Dear PRAPULPODISHETTI, Please paste complete answer in one attempt so that questioner does not get mails on your each and every answer. This irritates the questioner and we are getting lot...

Forum Team 11 hours ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details