aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

one year ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
primitive vectors and primitive cell volume for a bcc lattice.

Dear student, A Bravais lattice is defined as an infinite array of discrete points generated by a set of discrete translation vectors given by: Here n i are integers and a i are known as the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
sir is ARIHANTs inorganic chemistry book good for jee advance preparation

I suggest you to have a combination of NCERT and OPtandon becuase this is the golden combination for inorganic chemistry be it for any compettitve exam.If time permits go for JDLEE.It is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 18 days ago
Coordination no. Shown by cyclobutadiene???? Pls answr......

The salt [K([18]crown-6){Cp*Fe(η4-C4py4)}] (K1, py = 2-pyridyl, Cp* = C5Me5) is accessible by the reaction of an iron(0) naphthalene precursor and bis(2-pyridyl)acetylene. Cyclic...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
Sir please help me balance this equation- Cr(oh)3+IO3^-1-------->I-+CrO4^2-(in basic medium) by ion electron method. Sir it is written in my book to first balance all the atoms other that o...

If you will follow the steps you will get the answer. General Steps Step 1:Try to balance the atoms in the equation by inspection, that is, by the standard technique for balancing non-redox...
  img
Suraj Prasad 29 days ago
if there is hydrogen bonding between nitro and oh then meta nitrophenol must b stronger acid than p ????????????? plz ans y meta is weaker

Nitro group is an electron withdrawing group and thus it attracts the electron density of the ring and also affects the O-H bond of the alcohol group due to the resonance so that the Oxygen...
  img
sumit kumar 3 months ago
aniline can be converted into benzene by??

Aniline can be converted into benzene as follows- 1.Treat aniline with nitrous acid which changes NH2 group to N2+Cl to form diazonium salt C6H5NH2 + HNO2 ------------> C6H5N2+Cl 2.Now...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
View all Questions »