aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

one year ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I in case of CF3I has a partial charge of +1 and in case of CH3I has a partial charge of -1. Why? I know it is related to electronegativity but please explain!

IN case of CF3I it dissociates as CF3- and I+ the charge on iodine is +1 whereas CH3I dissociates as CH3+ and I- the charge in case of I- is -1.see as the electronegativity of flourine is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
Which group of compound does not involve in π → π* transitions in UV spectroscopy? a. Alkenes b. Azo compounds c. Alcohols d. Cyanides

c. Alcohols

fakrunnisa 8 months ago

C.ALCOHOLS

varalakshmi 8 months ago

alcohols

Patil Harshika 3 months ago
In the reaction 2Clf3= Cl2 + 3f2, how is dissociation of Clf3 favoured by increase in volume of container?

dissociation is favored by an increase in the volume of the container because here 2 mole of CLF3 dissociates into 1 mole of chlorine and 3 mole of F2 no of mole on the right hand side is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
**COVALENT CHARACTER INCREASES WITH INCREASING CHARGE EITHER ON CATION OR ON ANION-WHY?

Covalent character is in accordance with fajans rules. the covalent character is more either when polarizing power of cation is more or polarizabilty of anion is more. Because in both these...
  img
Ramreddy 11 days ago
Question in image.

it represents instantaneous rate of reaction ans(c) The termrateis often used to describe the change in a quantity that occurs per unit of time. The rate of inflation, for example, is the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
what is more stable benzylic or allyic ?

An allylic cation is a carbocation with the positive charge on an allylic carbon; an allylic carbon is a carbon adjacent to an sp2 carbon of an alkene. CH2=CHC + HR ALLYLIC CARBON A benzylic...
  img
Aarti Gupta 27 days ago
View all Questions »