aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

one year ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which oxidation state is stable for Actinide series

Actinium Its chemistry is dominated by (+3) O. S. Its compounds are colorless. There are 29 known isotopes. It does not have absorption in the UV visible region between 400-1000nm. 227Ac is...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
pls provide me information on diff types of backbonding eg. ppi-ppi,ppi-dpi,dpi,ppi,,,,,etc

Pπ- Pπ bonding is called back bonding In BF3molecule the 2P orbitals of each F atom are fully filled, while one of 2Porbital of the B atom is vacant. The two 2P orbitals involved in...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Explain the concept of banana/tau bonding.

Bananas are fun things, those of you who might have thought that I have changed into Sean Banancan relax and breathe easy again. I am here to talk about the banana bond. This is the informal...
  img
Harishwar yesterday
what is the differece between ionization potential 1 , ionization potential 2 and ionization potential 3 ??

Ionization potential 1 is the energy reqired to remove the last electron from outer most orbit and IP 2 is energy required to remove the 2 nd elcetron from outer most orbit and IP 3 is...

Sai Pawan 3 months ago
what is co ordinate number? how it is related to carbon?

Coordination number is the number atoms or ions which immediately surround the cental atom in a molecule or crystal. It can also be defined as the number of atoms bounded to the same cental...
  img
sumit kumar 3 months ago
How many types of packing is their in unit cell?? Which are they??? Explain each

Close packing The principles involved can be understood by considering the most efficient way of packing together equal-sized spheres and stacking close-packed atomic planes in three...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
View all Questions »