aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

one year ago
                    lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
4 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
KMNO4 IS ACID OR BASE

Potassium permagnate is a base. Thanks & Regard Aarti Gupta askiitians Faculty
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

amphoteric in nature

akarsh 3 months ago
how to prepare the my sem exams . in orgaanick chemistry please give my answer quickly

teliyakunte telusukonicheoou

G vamsinath reddy 8 months ago

naaku teliyadu

chiru 8 months ago
Why does LiHCO3 not exist in solid state?

Li differs from rest of the family members and shows anomalous behaviour.Lithium bicarbonate found in solution form while others bicarbonates of alkali metals exist in solid state.Its...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

Aarti Gupta, You havent answered my question . How does small size and high polarizing power of LiHCO3 account for its existance in solution (aqueous) state?

ravi teja teja 3 months ago
what are aromatic compounds? is this an aromatic compound? CH3-CH2-CH=O

an organic compound that contains one or more benzene ring is called an AROMATIC COMPOUND.well I think aldehyde- CH3-CH2-CH=O is an aromatic compound.

Moxa Alpesh Patel 4 days ago
which is greater molality or molarity?why?

suppose for ex 1M kcl 74.5 volume=1lt mass of kcl in 1lt=74.5 gm mass of water in 1 lt of otal volume solution=1000g-74.5gm=.925gm=.925 kg mass of solvent=.925 kg molality=1/.925 =1.08 thus...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

its not about which is greater.it is simply a method of expressing concentration of a solution. molarity is the no of mole of solute in a given volume of solution. molality is moles of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

Molality. Molarity is moles solute / litres of solution molality is moles solute / kg solvent For molality, you find the mass of solution, then subtract the mass of solute to get the mass of...

Indu 3 months ago
View all Questions »