aarange the following molecules in order of increasing ionic character.  lif,k,N2SO2,CLF3

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

k<SO2<CLF3<N2

that is alll

one year ago
                                        lif< k < N2So2 < Clf3

Thank You
Askiitians Faculty
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the variation in 4th A group element's physical conditions?

there are various variation in4thA group element physical property (1)size-increases down the group (2)density-The densities of the carbon group elements tend to increase with increasing...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
how do polar solvents help in the first step in SN1 mechanism

TheSN1 reactionis asubstitution reactioninorganic chemistry. "SN" stands fornucleophilic substitutionand the "1" represents the fact that therate-determining...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
why are s,p,d,f block written is small letter

dear friend its just a method of representing the various orbitals. actually it is the azimuthal quantum number for l=0 we have s orbital l=1 p orbital l=2 d orbital l=3 f orbital and so on...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
I’m very weak in organic part...revision track started in our college.. i have holidays...how should i start my preparation?? please tell me some tips...

yes definetely you should start your preparation.First of all ,you should be starting with NCERT and have good command over it.Then you should read MORISSON and BOYD and slove each and every...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 21 days ago
hydrolysis constant

The salts made up of weak acid or weaak base or both when dissocated partially, then its conjugate further reacts with water and this process is called hydrolysis. For example, let a salt...
  img
Naveen Kumar 7 days ago
Explain the formation of alcohols From Grignard reagents?

All the three types of monohydric alcohols (primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols) are obtained by the use of Grignard reagents and carbonyl compounds. The addition of RMgX on carbonyl...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago
View all Questions »