ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

y sometimez hot water freezes more quickly than cold water?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

THE rate at which heat moves from place to place is proportional to the difference in temperature and since there is a greater temperature gradient in the warm water, it transfres heat quicker than that of cold water. in addition to this,warm water loses a part of its mass due to the evaporation process and there is less part to be cooled.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is le chatelier's principle??? Explain in brief..

Le Châtelier'sprinciple states that if a dynamic equilibrium is disturbed by changing the conditions, the position of equilibrium shifts to counteract the change to reestablish an...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

A statement of Le Chatelier's Principle If a dynamic equilibrium is disturbed by changing the conditions, the position of equilibrium moves to counteract the change. Using Le...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
Which is the hardest substance ? why is it so?

Diamond is regarded as the hardest known material in the world.But now scientists have calculated that a material called as lonsdaleite which is also called hexagonal diamond, since...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

Diamond no longer nature's hardest material The gemstone lost its title of the "world's hardest material" to man-made nanomaterials some time ago. Now a rare natural...
  img

diamond.........it has a tetra hedral shape of carbon which is not easy to break also its shape is symmetrical which is always favoured by our nature That’s what i think

parv 4 months ago
Wat is diiferentiating electrons????

The electron by which the electron configuration of the given element differs from that of its preceding element is called differentiating electron is the last entering electron of its atom...
  img

Accourding to me differentiating electron is usually the one that is easily removed when forming ions.

Ashwin 7 months ago
co2 +h20=

When carbon dioxide dissolves in water ,it exists in chemical equilibrium producing carbonic acid.Carbonic acid is the chemical compound with the chemical formula H2CO3.It is also a name...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago
please answer... question attached...

why so ? give explanation ..

Shiva Kumar Pogula 2 months ago

tarun kumar garg 2 months ago
i.u.p.a.c naming

Hello Student Plese refer to the following link for all the detailed information about IUPACnomenclature of organic compounds...
  img
Pankaj one month ago
View all Questions »