DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

y sometimez hot water freezes more quickly than cold water?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

THE rate at which heat moves from place to place is proportional to the difference in temperature and since there is a greater temperature gradient in the warm water, it transfres heat quicker than that of cold water. in addition to this,warm water loses a part of its mass due to the evaporation process and there is less part to be cooled.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

Option is D .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 hours ago

Answer is 1200

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 hours ago

Answer is 1200

RAKESH CHINDAM 2 hours ago
what is vapour density of NH3?

682 kg/m is the density of liquid nh3

PRAPULPODISHETTI 14 hours ago

B SRINIVAS 14 hours ago

682 kg/m 3

srujanyadav 13 hours ago
what is lcao?

LCAO is a term used in referring atomic orbitals. LCAO- linear combination of atomic orbitals is a quantum superposition of molecular orbits or referring it as a technique to calculate...

Prateek Mittal 24 days ago
in a given compound,how to find number of hyperconjugations

number of hyperconjugation structures for a hydrocarbon with number of 'alpha' hydrogens 'a' equal to 'a' or 'a+1'
  img
Avinash one month ago

Hi Saikiran, hyperconjugation occurs due to alpha hydrogen, which is the hydrogen attached to alpha carbon, and alpha carbon is that carbon to which functional group is directly attached....

Neeti one month ago
in equation al+hcl=alcl+h2 why alcl is not alcl3???

Al + HCl ---------> AlCl + H2 We get AlCl and not the AlCl 3 this can be understand by balancing the above equation, 1). Now balancing the equation we see 2 atoms of hydrogen in product...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
hi,gud evng. i am very poor in basics of organic chemistry. now i am in inter second year . i dont understand organic chemistry even in second year.please let me over come ths problem with...

Practice and practice is the only option to get the organic chemistry. Understand the reactions, how it takes place and mechanism, further simplifying in your own language to get note down...
  img
Avinash one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details