The molecular mass of Mohr's salt, FeSO4(NH4)2SO4.6H2O is 392.Its equivalent mass is?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Raghavendra,

Equivalent weight of Mohr salt = Mol. Wt./ no. of equivalents. = 392/ 1. = 392

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i need any tips to memorize inorganic chemistry

Hello Student. You have asked a very important question. But the answer is , There is no need to memorize it. You should try to understand the concepts of inorganic chemistry. It is not...
  img
sumit kumar 5 months ago
anhydrous aluminium trichloride is covalent in nature. however in aqueous solution it ionizes to give al3+ (aq) and cl- (aq). explain with the help of born haber cycle

The born-Haber cycle tells about all the individual energy changes. The given compound is covalent burt when it is released in water due to very high hydration enthalpy, it overcomes the...
  img
Naveen Kumar 21 days ago
medical applications of s block elements??????????????????

Group 1 and Group 2 of periodic table comprises s- block elements.They play important role in biological systems. 1.Na +, K + ,Mg 2+ ,Ca 2+ ions are important componenets of intracellular as...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago
I have a class test tommorow on biomolecules.I have only 2-3 hours to study is it enough and what are the topics I should concentrate on. Please reply urgently!!

Study about starch, cellulose linkages, glucose structure, its properties, different tests for glucose classification of amino acids, structure of amino acids, fructose structure , DNA and...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
The mass of 70% H2SO4 required for neutralization of 1 mole of NAOH is????

The 70% is weight by weight h2so4. According to the neutralisation reaction h2so4 + 2NaOH ---> Na2SO4 + 2H2O the moles of h2so4 needed are 0.5 moles Molar mass of h2so4 =98g for 0.5 moles...

DHRUVESH KHANDELWAL 4 months ago

but answer is 35 g.....

nakul 4 months ago
how to read organic chemistry and please tell how to remember organic chemistry

Organic chemistry is simplest part of chemistry, but most of the students will find it very difficult because they do not understand basics . If one understands basics then it is very easy...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

See, first of all you must have a good knowledge of all the reagents i.e what is the effect of those reagents and in what conditions they react and what products are formed. then you just...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago
View all Questions »