The molecular mass of Mohr's salt, FeSO4(NH4)2SO4.6H2O is 392.Its equivalent mass is?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Raghavendra,

Equivalent weight of Mohr salt = Mol. Wt./ no. of equivalents. = 392/ 1. = 392

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A 5.0 cm 3 solution of H 2 O liberates 0.508 g of iodine from an acidified KI solution. Calculate the strength of H 2 O 2 solution in terms of volume strength at STP.

Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question H 2 O 2 + H 2 SO 4 + 2KI → K 2 SO 4 + I 2 +2H 2 O 34 gm Acidified 254 gm 3 KI sol 0.508 gm 5 cm 3 or ml i.e. 254 gm of I 2 is...
  img
Jitender Pal one month ago

H 2 O 2 + H 2 SO 4 + 2KI → K 2 SO 4 + I 2 +2H 2 O 34 gm Acidified 254 gm 3 KI sol 0.508 gm 5 cm 3 or ml i.e. 254 gm of I 2 is released by 34 gm H­ 2 O 2 ∴ 0.508 gm of I 2...
  img
Jitender Pal one month ago
what is the order of bond strength for 2p-2p,2s-2s and 2s-2p??

p-pis greater than s-p &is-p is greater than s-s

sumanth 8 months ago

2s-2s is less than 2s-2p is less than 2p-2p

PAVAN 8 months ago
5.3 gms of NA2CO3 ARE DISSOLVED IN 100 ML OF WATER,THEN NORMALITY OF THE SOLUTION IS

normality=wt/eqwt×v(l) here eq wt=mw/2=106/2=53 therefore ,normality=5.3/53×.1=1N thanks and regard sunil kumar ask iitian
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

Normality=wt/eqwt×1000/v(ml) (5.3÷106)(1000÷100)=0.5

KATIPERI 5 months ago

Normality=wt/eqwt×1000/v(ml) (5.3÷106)(1000÷100=0.5

KATIPERI 5 months ago
can anyone tell me briefly what is optical isomerism and what is optically active and inactive?

Optical isomerism is a form of stereoisomerism. Optical isomers are molecules that differ in connectivity by the placement of substituents around one or more atoms in a molecule. they...

Vikash Kumar 9 months ago

A optically active compound is a compound which have either a chiral centre or they do poses POS and COS

gyan prakash 9 months ago

vamsi 9 months ago
what is the IUPAC name of the compound NEO PENTANE is------------------------?

2,2-dimethyl propane

kanakaraj 4 months ago

2-2 dimethyle propane

RAGHAVA 3 months ago

2,2-dimethyle propane

haranadhnvk 4 months ago
View all Questions »