The molecular mass of Mohr's salt, FeSO4(NH4)2SO4.6H2O is 392.Its equivalent mass is?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Raghavendra,

Equivalent weight of Mohr salt = Mol. Wt./ no. of equivalents. = 392/ 1. = 392

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Chemical bonding

A chemical bond is an attraction between atoms that allows the formation of chemical substances that contain two or more atoms. The bond is caused by the electrostatic force of attraction...
  img
ruchi yadav 5 months ago

A chemical bond is an attraction between atoms that allows the formation of chemical substances that contain two or more atoms. Thank You Ruchi Askiitians Faculty
  img
ruchi yadav 5 months ago

Dear Shiv Where is the question? All the best. AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to...

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD 3 years ago
why are s,p,d,f block written is small letter

dear friend its just a method of representing the various orbitals. actually it is the azimuthal quantum number for l=0 we have s orbital l=1 p orbital l=2 d orbital l=3 f orbital and so on...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 days ago
what is le chatelier's principle??? Explain in brief..

A statement of Le Chatelier's Principle If a dynamic equilibrium is disturbed by changing the conditions, the position of equilibrium moves to counteract the change. Using Le...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 days ago
why ethlene is called as OLEFIENT GAS?

Ethylene is flammable gas with sweet and musky odour.Hence it is called as OLIFIANT gas.

krishna 19 days ago
science

please mention your query clearly.

bharat makkar 25 days ago
I just want a book which makes me able to crack iit jee main and advance in chemistry …. please help me quickly ,.. which book i shoul buy …???

best books for chemistry(jee main and advance) physical- p bahadur and optandon inorganic-jdlee and optandon organic-morrison boyd and arihant publication
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
View all Questions »