The molecular mass of Mohr's salt, FeSO4(NH4)2SO4.6H2O is 392.Its equivalent mass is?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Raghavendra,

Equivalent weight of Mohr salt = Mol. Wt./ no. of equivalents. = 392/ 1. = 392

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR CAN I KNOW WHICH BOOK IS BEST FOR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR JEE(MAIN & ADVANCED)? IS J.D LEE OR OP TANDON GOOD ENOUGH?

for inorganic chemistry you can refer balaji publications inorganic chemistry book

kasula vineeth 4 months ago
Cr(NH 3 )(CO 3 ) what is the oxidation no. of Cr?

the oxidation state of the metal atom is the charge that would exist on the atom if the bonding were completly ionic oxidation no. of Cr:- i think you are missing its a carbonate ligand and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
Plz explain me what are azide compounds???

Azideis theanionwith the formula N3−. It is theconjugate baseofhydrazoic acid(HN3). N3−is a linear anion that isisoelectronicwithCO2andN2O. Pervalence bond theory, azide can be...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
What is the oxidation state of Os in OsO4 ? Explain your answer.

It is +8. See, if there isn’t any charge denoted in the molecule, then we are not gonna consider it ourself. Also, we know that the most common oxidation state of O is -2, which is the case...

Yash Jain 4 days ago

bhartesh tandon 5 days ago
How to rewise organic chemistry?

its easy.Firs

ANKIT one month ago
Sir , I cant visulize this image and understand it can you explain?

The above figure can be understand in terms of Molecular orbital theory .According to this theory the electrons are not assigned to individual bonds between atoms, but are treated as moving...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

Thanks for your deep answer , I have more doubt from your answer i belive you will help me to get me out of it. They are Why 2P y is not participating ihere? In the statment “ . Can only PI...

Vineeth one month ago
View all Questions »