DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

The molecular mass of Mohr's salt, FeSO4(NH4)2SO4.6H2O is 392.Its equivalent mass is?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Raghavendra,

Equivalent weight of Mohr salt = Mol. Wt./ no. of equivalents. = 392/ 1. = 392

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the hybridisatiom,structure.,shape of NH3

NH 3 has sp3 hybridisation as it is made of 1s and 3p orbitals.its structure is trigonal pyramidal.

Nikhil Upadhyay 3 days ago

PLZ APPROVE MY ANS IF USEFUL.I

Nikhil Upadhyay 3 days ago
Why NH 3 is stable while NCl 3 and NI 3 are explosives?

Size of Cl is larger than N.In NCl3 N-Cl bond is formed by the overlapping of 2p and 3p orbitals which are differ in size, so extent of overlap is small.And hence NCl3 become explosive.

Anoopam Mishra 14 days ago
Sir i have ordered ur notes i wanted to no ki till what date vl i get the order.???? And sir is it a book or a cd????

Dear Neha, Which notes are you talking of and When did you purchase the same? Please mail your query on marketing@askiitiansdotcom with your order details so that concerned team can help...

Forum Team 25 days ago
Which is the best book for organic chemistry among lg wade morrisson and boyd paula bruice which one to read i am very confused?

go with lg wade int he options u gave me but as far as my knowledge if u are trying for iit go with ms chauhan and himanshu pandey and in foreign books go with solomons and fryle.

Harsha Vardhan 8 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details