identify A,B,C???????

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

3Si+ 4HNO3+ 18HF? 3 H2SiF6 + 4 NO + 8 H2O

2 years ago
										Si+HNO3+HF -->H2SiF6+HNO3+H2O
This is the firs reaction: i.e. A = H2SiF6
I am not
able to interpret rest of the part of your query. Please write down the problem clearly so that I
can provide you the meaningful answer.

Thanks and Regards
Pankaj Singh
askIITians Faculty
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

what meant stationary and rotating polarcovalent molecule ?
@ mardana the covalent molecules which have dipole moment as 0 are called as stationary polar covalent molecules . there are also no degree of freedom of these molecules . rotating polar...
Umakant biswal 9 days ago
Sir Which chapters in inorganic chemistry in class 11? I don`t understand.pls tell me
@ zaki in 11 th u have 1- p block element 2- s block element 3- periodic table and properties 4- hydrogen this much chapter belongs to the inorganic part . HOPE IT CLEARS NOW ALL THE BEST ..
2017 years ago
Metal hydride non metal hydride acidic or basic metal oxide nonmetal oxide acidic or basic?
Metal hydride is basic since it produces H - ion as metal are more electopositive than Hydrogen,while non-metal hydride is acidic since it produces H + ion asnon- metal are less...
Pranav Dabhade 13 days ago
Why do we prefer Friedel craft acylation to Friedel craft alkylation in preparation of alkylbenzene?
There are many electrophilic substitution reactions associated with benzene and benzene derivatives. However, very few of them involve formation of a carbon-carbon bond, one of the primary...
dolly bhatia 2 months ago
Friedel craft acylation inviles always the double bonded Oxygen with R or other group which leads to decrease in the density of the electrons. .Where as alkyl group -R shows +I effect which ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The IUPAC name of the compound shown below is...................................
C is the correct option as here double bond is given more preference then the halogens so the double bond is given priority and among chloro and bromo ,according to the alphabetical order...
Amay chugh one month ago
Correct answer is c. so name of this compound is: 3-Bromo-1-Chlorocyclo-hex-1-ene thanks keep posting your doubts
SAHIL one month ago
How the conversion happen in number of carbon atom in wurtz reaction?
Dear student Following is the conversion in Wurtz reaction
Bhavya one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question