Answers : (2)

Mn is in its +7 oxidation state

In KmnO4 the Mn atom is said to be d3s hybrid

7 years ago
It's d3s 
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

Exactly half filled and completely filledsubshellsgive stability to the atoms.then which of the following is the correct order of stability? 1. p3 2. P3 3.d5>p3>d10>p6 4.d5p3
Your options are incomplete though. The stability order should be: d10 then p6 then d5 then p3. this is most suitable combination.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Two flasks of equal volume are connected by a narrow tube (of negligible volume ) all at 27 degrees Celsius and contain 0.70 moles H2 at 0.5 atm . One of the flask is then immersed into a...
@ sudarshan i can give u the way to approach these question . its a very good ques actually . initially the total moles are = 70 . and the temp are 27 degree at the two pipes . so, acc to...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Is the complex Co[(Nh3)2(h20)4] is paramagnetic or diamagnetic
U would have to find the configuration and hybridization .of Co. then count the numver of d-electrons according to tyhe Bonding and Antibonding table as per given in the NCERT book and then ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
why the freedom of gas is restricted when it is adsorbed.?and why delta h becomes less and less negative during adsorption process
@ adyasha actually adsorption means the gas particle will be stick to the solid surface due to the uneven distribution of the particle in the solid state , and for that the solid surface...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
From dG = dH – TdS molecules looses degree of freedom. but entropy of adsorption is negative, enthalpy change is negative and the processis exothermic.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
What are antibiotics...............................................?
Antibiotics: Antibiotics are chemical substances produced by micro-organism (bacteria, fungi and mould) which prevent the growth or kill other micro-organisms.
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ ram An antibiotic is given for the treatment of an infection caused by bacteria. Antibiotics target microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi and parasites. However, they are not effective...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Current of 10 ampere is passed through solution of CuSO4 for 32 min 10 sec.If 896 ml of Oxygen is liberated at STP then what will be efficiency of the cell.
Dear Candidate, I already answered this qstn. plz check this below: from faraday’s law, moles x valence factor = i*t/F moles = i*t/F*n = 10*1930/2*96485 = 0.100 approx. Moles given at STP = ...
Vikas TU 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn