There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

Which book to purchase?JD Lee or Prabhat kumar? Please help me out

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

concerning jee,u should purchase jd lee although prabhat kumar too is a nice book but jd lee is a complete reference book,u dont need anything else for inorganic chemistry if u have jdlee.So purchase jd lee

7 years ago

according to me for inorganic chem,jdlee is d perfect book n u can go for it cauz it is sufficient for iit-jee preparation...but also i wanna add dat u may keep an extra book such dat if u r n't able to understand any thing in d jd lee book den u can go for d other book n for dis i wud prefer o.p agarwal which is also a gud textbook for iit-jee preparation.....

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

formula to find the number of Total nodal planes####### star star star star star star star star star star start start start start start start
@ RAHUL u can calculate the no of nodal planes by the following formula no of nodal planes in an orbitals = azimuthal quantum number so, that for s orbitals , l=0 , so, nodal planes , l-=0...
Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Why ozone can`t react with moist iodine? *NOT ACCEPTING LESS THAN 50 CHARS*
@ gagandeep iodine will be converted into iodic acid when react with water . and that iodic acid cannot be react with ozone , and if it react then reaction will not take place due to...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How the S character increases the electronegativity ?
It is so because => Penetration is easy as they have node situated at the nuclues that is probable of finding the elctron is zero. And hence experiences stronger attraction from the nucleus ...
Vikas TU 10 days ago
The no. of orientation in a shell of orbit no. 5 is(a) 5 (b) 50 (c) 25 (d) 10
The number of orientation level is described my m values . So find it now by using it . But your question is no clear of what is 5 , so I have given you the concept , find it .
Drake 28 days ago
an alkyl halide, C6H13Cl reacts with potassium tertiary butoxide gives isomeric alkenes Y and Z. both alkenes give2,3- di methyl butane. identyfy y and z?
Please refer to the Askiitians Notes from here:
Vikas TU one month ago
Why cold condition is maintained while preparing benzenediazonium chloride from aniline?
In cold solution the nitrogen gas gets off and furst pre-oproduct formed is some oily type product called oily droplets of iodobenzene.
Vikas TU one month ago
Benzene diazonium chloride decomposes very fast so to minimize its decomposition reaction is taken out at low temperature
Amay chugh one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn