DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Presence of oxalate ion in guava fruit during different stages of ripening?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You take guava extract (properly measured) and titrate it with any base for eg sodium hydroxide (naoh) using a burette. u obtain the amount of naoh used in neutralizing that fixed amount of guava extract. use the common mole and molarity concept. once u find our the molarity of the guava extract, multiply with the molar mass of oxalic acid...u will get the strength.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the difference between didentate ligand and ambidentate ligand?

Bidentate ligand A bidentate ligand has two points at which it can attach to the central atom. One example of such a ligand is: oxalate ion The two single-bonded oxygen atoms can each...
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago

Didentate or Bidentate ligands are the logands which makes bonds with the metal ion in two places. It make two bonds with two different portion of its structure. Ambidentate ligands are the...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

a bidentate is one which combines from 2 different sites simultaneously....but ambidentae is one which can combine from 2 sites but at a time only one site can combine(ambidentate ar...
  img
Harishwar 9 months ago
dipole moment

dipole moment PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 days ago
why is XeO 3 more stable than XeO 4 ?

i think your questions is wrong....according to google Xenon trioxide is an unstable compound of xenon in its +6 oxidation state. It is a very powerful oxidizing agent, and liberates oxygen ...

Vaibhav Gupta 7 days ago
I have op tandon organic chemistry and solomons fryhle chemistry. WHich book should i read. OP tandon has only reaction whose mechanism are’nt there.So should i prefer solomon fryhle or op...

dont refer more forigen books refer those which are prepared for iit jee follow sanayal for mechnism n do practice from ms chouan or himinshu panday

Nicho priyatham one month ago

You may refer Modern’s ABC of Chemistry. It will help you grasp all the concepts with ease and give you ample scope of attempting numericals.

Rounak Datta one month ago

solomon frhyle is best book among ur choices u can do himanshu pandey for questions for practice it is very good book APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
WHAT ARE State functions PLEASE DESCRIBE IN DETAIL

State functions and exact differentials We saw in Section 2.2 that a ‘state function’ is a property that is independent of how a sample is prepared. In general, such properties are...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 days ago
Hello Sir I know the trick to determine hybridisation of central atom. H=1/2 [V+M+A-C]. But i am struck in a problem where the no. inside brackets is odd i.e not divisible by 2. In that...

these things don’t always work therefore i would suggest you to draw the structure of the compound and count the number of sigma bonds and lone pairs, the sum of which is equal to the...

Neeti 6 days ago
View all Questions »