ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Presence of oxalate ion in guava fruit during different stages of ripening?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You take guava extract (properly measured) and titrate it with any base for eg sodium hydroxide (naoh) using a burette. u obtain the amount of naoh used in neutralizing that fixed amount of guava extract. use the common mole and molarity concept. once u find our the molarity of the guava extract, multiply with the molar mass of oxalic acid...u will get the strength.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Explain the concept of banana/tau bonding.

Bananas are fun things, those of you who might have thought that I have changed into Sean Banancan relax and breathe easy again. I am here to talk about the banana bond. This is the informal...
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago

It was a bit complicated.. However.. I have read that Banana bond is a result of partial sharing of two hydrogen atoms by two boron atoms.. And the bent that appears, is it because of the...

ANMOL SETH 8 months ago
How to remember p block reactions

No shortcut, you have to start from NCERT and go through the questions..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

it is very important chapter in both jeee main and advance u start with ncert by reading the text and marking the important points and do intext as well as back questions then have a look...

ng29 2 months ago

if u know how to balance reaction then just remember the products as many of the reactions have common products

Shubham Singh 2 months ago
Hi!! I need to introduce the chapters on metals and non-metals to a class VIII student targetting for IIT. Please suggest a book that gives good foundation in Inorganioc chemistry. Regards, ...

jd lee

grenade 29 days ago

Concise inorganic chemistry. It is having the information in different chapters. Hope it helped. Plz aprve

grenade 29 days ago

Thanks a lot. But J. D. Lee which one?

Aenakshee Roy 29 days ago
what is double titration

Double titration involves two steps: double titration is a process were the first titration is used to standardize a titrant and the second titration is used to find the molarity of the...

2015 years ago

double titration means two titrations are done in this process the first titrant is done to standardize the titrant the second titrant is used to find the molarity of the titrant

8 hours ago
The strongest acid among the following is (a) o-methoxy phenol (b) p-methoxy phenol (c) m-methoxy phenol (d) phenol

In case of m-methoxy phenol there is no destabilisation of phenolate as there is no negative charge on meta postion on resonating structure unlike para and ortho methoxy phenol hence it is...

Shravya. M. Sanu one month ago

m-methoxy phenol > phenol > o-methoxy phenol > p-methoxy phenol

Shravya. M. Sanu one month ago

phenol >m-methoxy phenol > o-methoxy phenol > p-methoxy phenol it is due to -M effect shown approve if useful

grenade one month ago
I want to know the scientists related to law of chemical combination? please give me their photos with name?

JOHN DALTON U CAN FIND PHOTOS AT famousscientists.org/ john - dalton /

mohit vashishtha 23 days ago

JOHN DALTON go to wikipedia for photo

Nicho priyatham 22 days ago

JOHN DALTON

grenade 23 days ago
View all Questions »