Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off

Which is the most abundant element in the universe ? What is the reason for it to be in that position ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear   Karike Raghunath,

1) hydrogen

2) it is the plentiful and in the universe like stars they have hydrogen for earth it has oxygen as most abudadnt element

Thnak you

Rathod Shankar

IIT Bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

a photon of 300nm is absorbed by a gas and then re emitts two reemitted photon has a wavelength of 500nm.calculate energy of other photon
@ roohinaya i am giving you the correct approach to solve this question . energy absorbed for photon = hc / lambda (1 ) = hc / 300 * 10 ^ -9 energy reemitted out for phtoton = hc / lambda...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Show the value of Rydberg constant vary with the mass of the nucleus.
Boher showed the Rydberg’s Constant as a function of the mass of the nucleus. It is given as: R = (alpha)^2*m*c/2h where alpha is the constant with m is the mass of nucleus and c is speed...
Vikas TU 11 days ago
hydrogen (a mole) and iodin(b mole) react to give 2X moles of the HI at equilibrium ,the total number of moles at equilibrim is
H2 + I2 -----------> 2HI t=0 a b 0 t=t a – x b – x 2x 2x = 2X x =X Now,we get tota moles as:=> a-X + b – X + 2X = >a + b
Vikas TU 3 days ago
Why 3○ carbocation is more stable then benzylic carbocation?
Because 3o carbocation has the tendency to show hyperconjugation more than that of 2o carbocation in benzylic. Therefore, stability mgtters for 3o maximum.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Because 3 degree c+ is stablised by stong +H and strong + I effect.But in benzylic only weak resonance accounts for stability
Vishant Batta 2 months ago
In a fcc lattice a unit cell is shared equally by how many unit cell?`
Dear student Are you sure you want to ask about unit cell and not atom lying in an FCC unit cell because I think you have mistypes the question. .
Bhavya 26 days ago
according to ur question answer may be 10.but i think ur unaware about the conceptual clarity. i think u meant particles shared
anand 11 days ago
What are the unique properties is carbon that makes it different from other elements ​
Carbon has several allotropes, or different forms in which it can exist. These allotropes include graphite and diamond, which have very different properties . Despite carbon's ability to...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn