Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Stretching frequencies are higher than corresponding bending frequencies in infrared spectroscopy

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

Two flasks of equal volume are connected by a narrow tube (of negligible volume ) all at 27 degrees Celsius and contain 0.70 moles H2 at 0.5 atm . One of the flask is then immersed into a...
@ sudarshan i can give u the way to approach these question . its a very good ques actually . initially the total moles are = 70 . and the temp are 27 degree at the two pipes . so, acc to...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
What do we mean by kinetically controlled product and thermodynamically control product. How to check whether the product formed is the former one or the latter one.
@ gagandeep suppose u have 2 product – Product a and product b then product a forms faster than product B beacuse activation energy of product a is lkower than that of product B . yet...
sir please explain that Why CHCl3is more acidic than CHF3 ?
Hi !Raju , cl 3 c - is less basic than F 3 c - because florine can disperse charge only by an inductive effect while cl(having 3d orbitals) disperses charge by inductive effect as well as...
nath 2 months ago
@ raju chf3 when it will be separate into its ions then it will generate cf3- and h+ and chcl3 when it will dissociate into ions , it will generate ccl3- and h+ . cf3- is not stable by...
Why Oxygen is more soluble in flouroCarbon as compare to water??
In flurocarbon fluorine being most electronegative atom attracts the oxygen atom towards it and tries to dissociate with it to increase the solubility and in H2O the Oxugen atom itself...
Vikas TU 19 days ago
i need sone tips to prepare for higher exams. like, we should prioritise theories or numericals? for example, i m currently preparing mole concept
Hii I can help you with some books if you need that. Study from these books and topics will easy to you. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
@ NAVYA kindly mention you are preparing for engg or medical entraance exams , so, that i can help u suitably . if u are focusing more on medical entrances then u need to solve problem in...
what are exactly optical isomers ?how can we identify them?
Optical isomerism is a form of Stereoisomerism.These are the molecule that differ three dimensionally by the placement of substituents around one or more atom in a molecule.Optical isomers...
prasan 2 months ago
@ diptesh Plastic optical fiber (POF) (or Polymer optical fibre) is an optical fiber that is made out of polymer . Similar to glass optical fiber, POF transmits light (for illumination or...
Optical isomers are those isomers which should posses no POS. .i.e. No Plane of symmetry and No Axis of symmtery. Then only it would be considered as optically active isomers. . And for...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn