Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off

does the structure  of boron nitride i.e. inorganic graphite have any double bonds i mean  i have checkd its structure in books itis not shown n the figure  ... but shouldnt it form coordinate bonds as boron is electron deficient and nitrogen has a lone pair of elctron on it? 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

ya it  hs double bond.....................................................

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

The set representing the correct order of first ionisation potential is- K Be>Mg>Ca B>C>N Ge>Si>C
In the period the ionisation potential increases and in the group it decreases. thus, Be Mg and Ca are in group therefore othe order is correct.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
no of geometrical and optical isomers of the compound [co(NH3)2Cl2(en)]+
This is M(AA)a 2 b 2 type compund.I have 3 G.I out of which two are trans which can’t show optical isomerism (O.I) While cis form show O.I hence occur in d & l pair Thus,3G.I & 2 O.I but...
Pranav Dabhade 8 days ago
What makes an element or compound to become source of energy , for example hydrogen ?
Any element or compound which is able to emit anything that is non – uited particle or photon or electron or proton or neutron etc. which ffinally is considered as releases energy and hence ...
Vikas TU 18 days ago
I m started late but still coverd 4 chapter in chemeestry but 5 and 6 (states of mater and thermodinimics) my sa1 is exactly after 11days both of them have 30. Marks withage out of 70 what...
@ mayank i think 11 days are sufficient to complete that two chapters . states of matter will take max 4-5 days and rest 6 days are easy to do with thermodynamics as far as school exam...
Umakant biswal one month ago
How many asymmetric carbons are present in a)1,2-dimethylcyclohexane b)3-methylcyclopentane c)3-methylcyclohexane
@ gosula an assymetrric atom is a carbon atom that is attached to four diffrent types of atoms ,or group of atoms . so, as far as 1,2 – dimethyl cyclohexane is considered , then there is 0...
Umakant biswal one month ago
1 l of air weighs 1.293 g at 0 deg c and at 1 atm pressure. At what temperature 1 L of air at 1 atm pressure will weigh 1 g ?
Dear student Applying Ideal gas equation in both case and equating them :- P1V1/ P2V2 = n1RT1/n2RT2 Canceling P,V and R since these are not changing we get, n1T1 = n2T2 1.293/M * 273 = 1/M...
Bhavya one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn