There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off

Hypertonic Solution?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

The more concentrated solution is said to be Hyprtonic.

6 years ago

Dear abdullah,

Hypertonic Solutions: contain a high concentration of solute relative to another solution (e.g. the cell's cytoplasm). When a cell is placed in a hypertonic solution, the water diffuses out of the cell, causing the cell to shrivel.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

the hybridization of phosphorus in PCl 5 (in solid state ) is 1)sp 3 2)sp 3 d 2 3)sp 3 d 4)both 1 and 2
@ krishna option no 3 turns out to be the correct option , here , the orbitals are filled by electrons of five cl atom . there are 5 p-cl sigma bond , three in one plane and make an angle...
Umakant biswal 14 days ago
Ans. is 3) sp3d There are 5 sigma bonds and no loan pair of electron...
Ankur Saha 13 days ago
does it show ionic charecter in solid state?----
krishna priya 11 days ago
S8 Molecule does not reacts with chemical reacts but Sulphour atom reacts chemical reactions why
S8 is a molecule . S is an atom , s8 just happens to be one of the molecule sulpher can form out of 8 sulpher atom . this means that it will not always be written as s8 in a chemical...
Umakant biswal one month ago
S8 is present in crown shaped form which makes the molecule stable and innert in nature. The innert nature is due to high electron density, which repells the other electrons and thus it...
KAUSTABH PAL one month ago
three elements A,B,and C have atomic numbers z,z+1 andz+2 respectively.among these c belongs to alkali metals.then atomic number that corresponds to a representative element is ?
C belongs to alkali metal have z+2 atomic no{(Z+2)-1} belongs to noble and so on {(z+2)-2)} belongs to Halogens .it mean atomic no. Z belongs to Halogens group
satish gupta 5 days ago
Why Rutherford used alpha particle and gold foil in his experiment
dear ankesh can i know the reason for disapproval ?? i mean my answers are correct , tell me the thing that u nt understood . ?? or what else u required for this question ??
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@ ankesh The reason why rutherford use alpha particle for the experiment 1- they are heavily and positively charged . 2- they donot have any electron 3- as like charges will repel , the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
suggest a good book for ORGANIC & INORGANIC Chemistry fot JEE(Mains & Advance) and also suggest a good book which has all the three sections of chemistry i.e, (Organic , Inorganic &...
@ aryan if u are considering both mains and adv , then they both are separate . beacuse jee mains testing how much facts u can remember , but jee adv are totally conceptual and they are...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
From my actual experience read NCERT books thoroughly. Every step every word every paraagraph is important. Books U can take then as: Organic chemitsry by Morrison and Boyd or by Shishir...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
What applications of scrondigner wave equation will be asked in iit advanced?the direct equation is very difficult to comprehend.plz help
@sachet schordinger equation is not that much imp from jee advanced point of view , it will be asked in jee mains , they will only ask u the equation as well as 2 of the value will be given ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn