Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

I am preparing for JEE 2011.I am not able to study inorganic.(And I also don't like Mugging up).Some tips?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Asha

You have just started ,initially you have problem in inorganic but as you will move you will start fell comfortable with chemistry.

refer the recommended books

for solving problem and understanding basics

Inorganic chemistry by arihant prakashan

For uunderstanding doubts

J D Lee

read these book completlt line by line. In organic is a subject in which you have to memorise some rection and does not mean that you are mugging , it is because that detail of some reaction are not included in the jee syllabus ,and if you will go in detail then that will be more difficult.

All the best

6 years ago

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

Me3N is pyramidal but(SiH3)3N is planar. Explain Why?
No,vacant orbital is present on carbon of Me so, no backbonding..Hence SP3 hybridised “N” so ,pyramidal.While vacant orbital is present on Si i.e (vacant ‘d’)hence SP 2...
Pranav Dabhade 8 days ago
No,vacant orbital is present on carbon of Me so, no backbonding .Hence SP 3 hybridised “N” so pyramidal.Whilehybridised “N” hence planer. 2 vacant orbital is present on Si i.e (vacant...
Pranav Dabhade 8 days ago
How the S-character increases the electronegativity of an atom ?
Due to the spherical – structure shape of s – orbitals unlike p – orbitals it is more closer to nucleus and hence nuclear charge compare to p orbitals which is more elongaated the elctron...
Vikas TU 11 days ago
What is Quantum numbers???????Write part of this Quantum numbers???????¿??????
Quantum numbers are those numbers which provides complete information of the position ; energy and spin of electrons in the atomAnd the part of this is 1 main Quantum number1 angular 3...
rahul kushwaha 20 days ago
What is a Schottky defect......................................?
The defect arises when equal number of cations and anions are missing from the lattice is called Schottky defect. It is a common defect in ionic compounds of high coordination number where...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ karun A Schottky defect is a type of point defect in a crystal lattice named after Walter H. Schottky . In non-ionic crystals it means a lattice vacancy defect . In ionic crystals, the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
In the expreiment of discovery of proton why the positively charged particle depend upon the gas ???
Adil Khan 3 months ago
@ akshat Here positively charged particles are nucleous of given gas.. so it will depend upon medium. like for H2, it is H^+. for He, it is He^+ as they are nucleous so they will behave...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
the explanation of extraction of gold from cell phones and who invented about this method?
Just 41 mobile phones — that’s all it takes to get 1 gram of gold. While this may seem like a mundane fact to the average reader, the significance is clear for those looking to profit from...
Lakshit one month ago
@ PRAVEENA There are 0.034 grams of gold in each cell phone , according to the U.S. Geological Survey. That's the equivalent of 0.001 troy ounces, worth about $1.82 at today's prices. There ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn