Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

oxidation no. of (cn)6

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anjali,

Its oxidation number is zero.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

How can I find magnetic moment from chemical formula of a coordination compound
@ anjana mention the ques clearly , what exactly u want to know , i mean which chemical formula are mentioned , is that empirical or normal formula ?? u can find out the magnetic moment of...
Umakant biswal 10 days ago
Beryllium and aluminum exhibit many similarities, but the two elements differ in
Dear student The 2 elements differ in various physical properties like mass,density,specific heat capacity,electronegativity etc.
Bhavya 2 months ago
Which of the following is not true for PCl 5 (a)Its three P-Cl bond lenghts are equal (b)It involves sp 3 d hybridization. (c)It has regular geometry. (d)Its shape is trigonal bipyramidal....
@ mudit i am sorry , all the four statement are actually correct , so, none of them will be false . in the frst statement it state that – 3 of the bonds are equal – thats true ,. three...
Umakant biswal one month ago
THe answwer given in book is ©.I think it is incorrect but want to make it sure so waiting for more answers.
Mudit one month ago
@ mudit option no a turns out to be the correct answer , as in pcl5 , all the bonds are not equal while 3 of them are equal and the rest 2 p-cl bonds are actually greater than these 3 . and ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
thermodynamics,chemistry question is attached....................................
U=nc(at const. vol.)dt=5000J, but how come the answer is 6000J.........................................................
Naveen Shankar one month ago
The system is working at constant pressure. hence Change in internal energy is given as: U = F/2 nRt + (F/2+1)nRt here t is change in temp from final to initial. F is degree of freedom. n...
Vikas TU one month ago
what transition of Li2+ spectrum will have same wavelength as that of second line of balmer series in he+ spectrum.
@ rishant can you recall the following formula ?? lambda=1/z^2{(1/n1^2)-(1/n2^2)}, if u can then , u can surely , solve this question . " BUT THIS QUESTION IS WRONG , SOME DATA GIVEN HERE...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
their is some mistakes in the question even you try u can use the formula of rybergs and try to solve it but it cannot be solved because the question has an error
monu kumar 3 months ago
Does Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic chemistry book contains extra stuff which is not necessary for JEE?
Yes, actually, this book is for analytical organic chemistry, which is also used for industrial chemical engg branch. I would like to suggest you to go for either Solomen or Morrison and...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
@ siddhi Yes , they are actually higher than the level of JEE advanced exam . for jee u can refer to the 1- ncert 2- o.p tandon / morrision boyd . (any one ) 3- reaction mechanism in...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn