Firstly i want to ask, is light an electromagnetic radiation ?if so how?what is the difference between brightness or intensity and frequency.Please tell me the observations of photoelectric effect .also please tell me what is the no. of electrons ejected in this experiment dependent on,brightness or kinetic energy.please give examples too.How can the kinetic enrgy of electron increase with increase of frequency of light?i will be obliged if u reply fast.

Firstly i want to ask, is light an electromagnetic radiation ?if so how?what is the difference between brightness or intensity and frequency.Please tell me the observations of photoelectric effect .also please tell me what is the no. of electrons ejected in this experiment dependent on,brightness or kinetic energy.please give examples too.How can the kinetic enrgy of electron increase with increase of frequency of light?i will be obliged if u reply fast.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Bhavuk Sharma
12 Points
11 years ago

Yes archit light is a electromagnetic wave and the no. Of electrons ejected by a metal surface depends on the threshold frequency of the light ray falls on its surface and also on the kinetic energy

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free