Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

Firstly i want to ask, is light an electromagnetic radiation ?if so how?what is the difference between brightness or intensity and frequency.Please tell me the observations of photoelectric effect .also please tell me what is the no. of electrons ejected in this experiment dependent on,brightness or kinetic energy.please give examples too.How can the kinetic enrgy of electron increase with increase of frequency of light?i will be obliged if u reply fast.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes archit light is a electromagnetic wave and the no. Of electrons ejected by a metal surface depends on the threshold frequency of the light ray falls on its surface and also on the kinetic energy

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

state kohlrausch law of independent migration of ions? write one of its application ?
This law states that the limiting molar conductivity of an electrolyte can be represented as the sum of the individual contributions of its anion and cation. Applications of Kohlrausch 's...
SAHIL 14 days ago
Molecular orbial is same as hybrid orbital? I mean both are same thing na
Can u plz elaborate it for me. Both the cases orbital are combinining so why r the diiffeten what is basic differebce
Mayank kumar one month ago
@ mayank No , they are not at all same , the hybrid orbitals are formed by hybridisation of various atomic orbital which are close in energy . but molecular orbital are formed due to just...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Why ozone can`t react with moist iodine? *NOT ACCEPTING LESS THAN 50 CHARS*
@ gagandeep iodine will be converted into iodic acid when react with water . and that iodic acid cannot be react with ozone , and if it react then reaction will not take place due to...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
What do you mean by azeotroprs?please mention what are it`s types??
@ prasad azeotropes are besically those mixture which have the same composition in liquid and vapour state . 2- in will boil at a contaant temp . if the two above criterioa will be...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hi ! prasad, Azeotropes is defined as the binary mixture containing same component in liquid and vapour phase and boil at constant temperature.It is not possible to separate the component of...
nath 2 months ago
What is the graphical representation of Graham`s law of diffusion
Rate 2 is the rate of effusion for the second gas. M 1 is the molar mass of gas. 1- M 2 is the molar mass of gas Graham's law states that the rate of effusion or of diffusion of a gas is...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hello Ratul, check this Askiitian link to know about the Graham's law of Diffusion.
Vikas TU one month ago
Why 3○ carbocation is more stable then benzylic carbocation?
Because 3o carbocation has the tendency to show hyperconjugation more than that of 2o carbocation in benzylic. Therefore, stability mgtters for 3o maximum.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Because 3 degree c+ is stablised by stong +H and strong + I effect.But in benzylic only weak resonance accounts for stability
Vishant Batta 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn